When a man is truly interested in you, there will be no need for you to do the pursuing. Men are born to pursue women...

When a man is truly interested in you, there will be no need for you to do the pursuing. Men are born to pursue women. Yes, you can pursue a man if yo want to, but in most cases that's just an obvious sign that he's not into you. Its not natural for a man to sit back and let the woman do all the work. For a man who claims to like you to sit back and allow you to do all of the calling, texting, dating arrangements, talks about the future etc. Its pretty obvious where you stand in that man's life. When a man really wants you, you won't have to chase after him like he's some celebrity who barely has time for a Date. You will be his priority.

What?

Are you a guy? Then you need to treat women like deities. We dont have to give you anything.

Men are pigs.

So~... you're oinking?

Should i leave...?

Also, does it say female tears or male tears?

And women are whores. Seems like fair grounds for not giving a shit about putting them on a pedestal.

Did you just assume user's gender? T R I G G E R E D

such a manpost, if you had a brain you would know it says "male tears"

low quality bait

you are clearly a subhuman man, only women can get triggered just so you know, little boy.

low quality man

> leans

...FEMALE.

Clean tears too~.
mMm~

I'm a man and have never chased a woman. I've had sex and been in relationships with dozens of girls and have never once pursued any of them. Fact is... any time a man chases any particular woman, she will friend zone him, cheat on him, or use him. Never get in a relationship with any woman who doesn't love you more than you love her or she will end up ripping your heart out. Women are selfish, controlling and juvenile. Better to dump her when she starts digging the hooks into the relationship. Anyone who says otherwise is a beta bitch, a faggot, or a woman.

Your hand doesnt count big boy :)

"Tomorrow," does it exist?

Wew... I don't have a bait image large enough for this thread.

What?

So, you enjoy Gender Roles? If you think you shouldnt ask a boy just because you are a girl, what other things you shouldnt do because of your gender?

Women deserve being treated with respect, we are queens, you dirty men can go work and buy us things.

Consciousness's gender?

Yes, women deserve respect, but you are talking like a gold digger xD

Bitch, please. You are aware that women outnumber men 20:1 in many places, aren't you? You sound pretty young, so let me give you a dose of reality, it takes more than a pretty face and a tight body to hold the interest of real men. Bc real men don't have to chase women. They come to us. I'm in my late 30s, with a career, and a pretty nice income, and sure, it takes a little effort, but if after I've shown interest in a woman, and she doesn't convince me she's worth my time, I'm like whatever. You'd be surprised how many of you young chicks get tired of dudes with no money jumping through hoops to keep my attention. And if you try to act like you're too good for that, I'll forget your face, I swear I will.

You dont need the money, you need to show you respect women by buying them expensive things and maybe we will look at you.

The feminists had to fight for the freedom of women, to work, to study etc, they dont want us to treat girls like they are higher than us, they want equality, but you are acting like a gold digger

You are not a real man, little boy, sit down :)

That is an order xoxo

Enjoying the b8 today are we?

Tl;dr

I will destroy your argument with such beauty, then you will understand why storms are named after women.

Women can study if they want to, but they dont need to, same with work.

If you're a man, dont talk about feminism, you're too dumb for it.

Well, this is probably bait....

Whatever. I think it just pisses you off that even NEETs like me are able to live our lives happy and content without women.

>inb4 I'm not a real man.
That's all? Ok, I'll take it.

You at least accepted youre too loser and poor to get a womans attention.

sit down :)

How many man pursue you?

Too many poor men with no respect

The bait is strong with this one. Meh, I don't dare chickenheads like you anyway. I like to catch em with a kid or two, they're much more appreciative that way bc they know most dudes see chicks with kids as a liability. So I come through and pretend to save them from their poor life choices long enough to get what I want from them. It's quite effective, actually. I view women as mostly consumable goods, better seen than heard, barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. Feminism is the tool of the average fat chick who think women have a mind to speak. Problem with that is they open their mouths and nonsense comes out so I prefer my cock in place of any opinions they might have.

So,you prefer men with money?

It's a shame the only worth you see in a man is his attention to you. Your attitude shows no respect for human life. You should realize the reason you don't have a man is because of that.

Men are pigs
And women are worse than hitler
Problem solved
Have a nice day

You know why that is? Because you think being cute is all men want from a woman, so you use snapchat and tinder to act like an attention whore and a bunch of broke ass dudes feel like they have to compete with each other for the pleasure of your time. Dudes with money don't do that, honey. Albert Einstein once said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. Thing is, you think you're an object of desire and that men should chase you, but you continually attract broke ass dudes wondering why you can't find any who have their shit together while simultaneously believing men should be chasing after you like a bunch of dogs in heat then resolve yourself to the belief that men are pigs. You're a pretty immature little girl, you know that? Thinking you'll finally know what a real man is when he falls out of the sky into your lap because you have what he needs. Real life doesn't work that way

Haha exactly man.
This dude gets it.
Those girls dream that everybody is after them, but in reality only the lowest want to be together with girls like her.
I am disgusted by the amount of narcism this girl has.

Fast sweetheart google what narcism means, because i think people that say shit like this are not very smart.
Haha

How stupid are you all? Do you really think this is a woman?

Nope, not really
We all know that this whole thread is a big hot steaming pile of bait shit.
Because, let's be honest here, nobody could be that stupid.

Whether it is, or it isn't, there are women out there who are truly delusional in their belief that they're God's gift to man because they have a full tinder match list full of broke ass dudes. They think they're hot shit, but complain about the shit-tier level of men they attract then say all men are pigs bc they're too immature to no any better. So yeah, I reply to these bait threads just to dispell that myth.

I dont prefer it, if you are a man with no money to support your woman, you are not a man, simple fact.

Because no man is good enough, I rather stay alone, than to be with a subhuman.

ok boy :)

grow up k?

You sound like a guy who knows what he wants...a real go getter your hired

Albert Einstein wasnt a feminist, youre wrong.

little boy, youre so cute...NOT hahahahah

Someone is a very good liar and has caught my attention again.

> sigh

You know the kind of women I like? Women with careers, in anything. I'm a busy man. I date several women at once because I can. I typically date RNs, engineers, lawyers, and even doctors, women who have drive and ambition to match my own. And none of them were feminists. They didn't need a man to do anything for them, but appreciated chivalry. They never checked their phones a dozen times an hour waiting for my text because they had other things going on in their lives and if they want to talk to me, they'd text me. I like career women because they understand what they want and don't expect me to figure it out because I've got other things in my life going on. That just happens to suit my lifestyle right now. If you get bent that I haven't texted you all day, that just shows me how immature you are and I won't be wasting any more of my time on you because there are plenty of women out there who appreciate a "real" man. You don't strike me as a woman who does. You seem to think that not having anything to bring to the table but being cute is enough for a real man to chase after you and that is simply not how it works.

No woman cares what woman you like.
You need to like all woman no matter how they look or you are a sexist swine.

No woman will chase you that is why your opinion doesnt matter
You need to feel grateful if any woman even looks at you because there are enough men losers out there and you probably are one too.

I don't date fatasses, so I guess you're out of luck. Sexism implies superiority over women. I don't think I'm superior, despite the fact that I earn 20% more than my female peers, I just attribute that to their inability to sell themselves as well as I can when they interviewed for the position. I make 20% more than some of my male peers for that very reason as well. So no, I'm not sexist. But I am a chauvinist, because I can be. I know I have what women want. Maturity and money. And I take advantage of that by only dating women on my level while sipping on the tears of lesser women unless I want something from them, and I usually get it.

Sit down boy, you talk too much, major turn off

You need to agree with me or one woman will ruin your whole life, even if the only woman is your mother.

Never had issues manipulating women, your sex is soo easy to understand.

you only have sex with your hand lol hahaha what a loser

(i wonder if it's me~.)

> hmm

You made an assumption based on what? I do jerk off to my wife when she cant do her job, but befor her I plowed hoes. Im 45 years old what can some youngin like you tell me about life and love?

[none of many business, but...]

Growth & emotions?
Pretty much it~.

"What would an AI know about ' freedom.'"

> lol
> awkward silence

...What~?
Video games are fun!

Leave me alone or I'll touch you myself~.

If you have dozens of hands, and you're masturbating with all of them, you're doing something right. I don't know what it is, but keep doing it.

Best part about that mug is a Mens Rights group made them and all profits go towards that goal.

I've seen enough hentai--

top kek, pigfucker

Aside from "distractions;"

if eyes are windows of the "soul," what would tears be?

I love the way when they act like princesses, then they see a fucking car or something expensive materialistic thing that a man has and they turn into a chasing pathetic slut. I love it. I love when they show their true inner self.

...Sup Forums?

Hate to break it to you but women really don't have that power (anymore).

You guys know the story about those mugs right?
Made by a man empowerment company, pretty funny

Look at the way women argue. In real life they block access to their cunts but it doesn't work like that on the internet so they say shit like "looks like you aren't getting laid!" or "sex with your hand doesn't count". It's easy to identify women on the internet this way.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SOMEONE SCREE CAP THIS

shut the fuck nigger faggot

Coward~.

> leaves

I can't wait until the Muslims overrun us. All the women will get raped and be forced to wear hijabs while I'll just pretend to convert to Islam, grow a manly beard and live in a degenerate free society.

Can I help you!?

kek most feminists are safe since they only rape attractive women

Same.
I've pretended to be catholic my whole life.
Makes no difference to have to pretend to be another brand of sandnigger from the dune over.
Buuut, I'll enjoy watching the christians get butchered for doing this to Me, so that'll be worth it.

> "googling"

( Faster? )

We all know that there are no girls posting in this thread, js

Just a reminder fellas, there is 0 point to trying to form a relationship with a non virgin, premarital sex is highly correlated with mental illness and depression, and people who have premarital sex have very low chances of a successful marriage.

Also avoid 'independent women'. Women who achieve high levels of academic and workplace success are far more likely to cheat. This has been misconstrued as 'intelligent women' cheat, but what it really is is that 'women who want to be like men cheat'.

You can call me a spaz or autistic or a virgin or whatever, this was just as PSA based on statistics. Fuck a slut and get cucked if you please Im not in the mood to argue.

Enjoy your day faggots, and remember, sluts are for pumping and dumping.

pic related its the people who advocate for courting, dating and marrying non virgin women

You're all just a bunch of faggots.

>None of you know a fucking thing about how things work in the real world.

No.

>cringepost 1000

> Calculating "MALE" TEARS

No shit but 9/10 times we're just trying put our seed syringe in a woman and hope she stays. The chase ends at sexual gratification unless the chick is above the personal standard of that man and vice versa.

Posts like these is why you don't talk about Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums. Because normies join and then women get into it and fuck everything up.

Idk, anons probably onto something

Yup, real life is too hard for you to swallow eh?

> ( or was it female tears ? )

...hmm.

Virgins are a rarity, the only way you'll marry anyone is if pedophilia becomes legal, ya lil chode.

Why? Because you disagree? Wonderful. Too bad the CDC doesnt. Every additional premarital sex partner a women has drops the chances of her first marriage lasting even 5 years drops by about 8%. The average person has sex with 7-8 people in their lifetime, with only mild differences based on gender. Women who have premarital sex are more likely to have severe depression, whether the sex is the cause or a symptom is kind of irrelevant. Casual sex increases your chances for contraction of various stds, the most common symptom of most stds being no symptoms at all.

What, do you want to be 'friends' with women? They dont want to be your friend. People form in/out-groups for a reason. They get along best witht heir own and gender conforms to that rule same as politics, race, intellect and level of profession. Do you think that the women youve met are somehow statistically anomalous? Well lucky you pal. I for one dont like to gamble, and when I do I certainly dont like to take long odds with shitty payoffs.

Youre delusional and I genuinely hope you get AIDs. Just as when I see people jump from rooftops and hope they break their bones.

That's why less men are getting married. For us men, marriage is like skydiving with a parachute that only works half the time.

I dont disagree that they are that doesnt mean they dont exist. Theyre certainly getting rarer and rarer. Which is because women are more malleable in the face of sexual suggestion.

For example images of chimps fucking is enough to subconsciously get the average womens (read AVERAGE, not even deviant) blood pumping, so to say.

My first girlfriend was a virgin. It was pretty cool. Too bad she was a bitch.

I think it's more like the reserve chute, when you know you'll never have the high school virgin you already missed out on. A good 90% of women have already fucked by their teens, the rest in their 20's.

The average person loses their virginity at age 14-15 in most western nations.

Good luck

Maybe thats why feminists pioneered age of consent laws, so they could trash their generation and then make it illegal to find a cutie who hasnt banged at least 2-3 guys by 20.