Thats it. I've had it with these candidates. Hillary probably only cares about being a woman president...

Thats it. I've had it with these candidates. Hillary probably only cares about being a woman president. She and the VP insulted Trump like children . And Trump is a fucking retard. So who are you voting for Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/05/hillary-clinton-email-inspector-general-report-223553
cbsnews.com/news/report-fbi-pulls-deleted-emails-from-hillary-clintons-server/
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/jul/12/brianna-keilar/when-did-hillary-clinton-delete-her-work-emails/
youtu.be/u1w4IxCXIxU
businessinsider.com/cost-deporting-undocumented-immigrants-study-2016-5
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/03/the-conservative-case-against-enforcing-immigration-laws/387004/
nytimes.com/2011/03/19/world/africa/19policy.html?_r=1&ref=global-home
news.vice.com/article/libyan-oil-gold-and-qaddafi-the-strange-email-sidney-blumenthal-sent-hillary-clinton-in-2011
youtube.com/watch?v=E48QqcTOXeY
youtube.com/watch?v=FiFMts60ZIQ
youtu.be/-dY77j6uBHI
youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The retard

Gary Johnson

I wish we could vote no confidence and force another election and a dissolution of Congress.

Bloc Quebecois

Might finally be the year I just leave the states, but I'm not voting for either one.

Seriously.

Either one gets elected and it's all over for us. Actually, any of the cadidates. They're all bad.

>She and the VP insulted Trump like children

>implying he doesn't do the same

>implying he isn't a child

Hillary, she's not a great option, but good lord is she miles ahead of Trump in the "not ending this country" department.

I'll be voting for Satan's girlfriend. As much as I've enjoyed Trump's destruction of the Republican party I just don't see him actually doing anything. He will surround himself with grubby idiots that will make the decisions and things will go to crap. Hillary at least will be actively making things seem nice while she makes things go to crap and then at least I can blame nobody but her and myself.

Probably Clinton. I'm closest to her in terms of policy, as you say Trump is retarded, Johnson is a libertarian so he's retarded by default, and Stein is straight up daffy. It's too bad because I'd really like to stick it to the DNC for rigging the primary.

Alternately, I'll vote for Stein since she has no chance of spending a day in office, and this seems to be he year to show third parties are a viable option by makin sure they get a larger chunk of the vote.

How's Ireland doing? Always thought that's a beautiful country and I'm not going to leave the Anglosphere.

This is probably the only year to hold off on the third party thing and make sure the melting orange man doesn't ruin the world. Save third parties for a time when both candidates are reasonably safe.

Nah bro, I live in Alabama. Zero chance the state will swing left.

This.

I forgot what the % is but it's like less than 10 to break the 2 party system. I honestly doubt that the majority of Americans even know there are other parties.

Not sure but will look into it

Thanks lol

It's actually funny because I still haven't decided from both of them. However, I despise Hillary with a passion. Fuck that bitch. I'm voting for Jill Stein at the moment. There's a chance she might not make it to the state's ballot on time. If she doesn't, it's time to Stroke the Johnson.

>This is probably the only year to hold off on the third party thing

I agree

>and make sure the melting orange man doesn't ruin the world

>Clinton
>Attempt coup in Honduras
>Stage coup in Ukraine
>Support proxy fighters to take down load bearing dictators in Syria and Libya
>Support 'Arab' 'Spring' thereby letting Muslim Brotherhood get a foothold
>Support KSA and their backwards system so they can continue to support Israel and sell oil in USD
>Flood Western Europe with a human wave of destitute peopels
>Kill nuclear energy

She already destroyed good portions of the world.

>Trump
>Ending proxy wars with Russia
>Working with Russia to stamp out Islamic extremism
>Putting stable strongmen in the Mideast
>Killing illegal immigration and amnesty in its tracks and building a southern wall
>Doing a Sino-Soviet-Split but the other way round- warming up to Russia at the expense of China so the EU, Russia, the Asian Tigers, and the US can collectively stamp out their anti competitive practices

Trump seems pretty solid on everything except civil liberties.
>Bonus:
He won't nominate SCOTUS justices that want to reverse Heller.

Please let this be real. If so I will die of laughter.

Fuck it. They're both nightmares.

Enough of these shills threads fuck.

> in the "not ending this country"
A country is made of people and laws.

The type of people Clinton wants to let in are vastly different from the type of people Trump wants to let in.

The Constitution that Clinton has no time for is the same one that Trump is beholden by his populism to uphold.

>Trump is retarded

Tell me when Trump was complicit in multiple regime changes in short period with no stabilizing force to back them up while those nations festered in chaos.

Tell me when Trump supported 'moderate rebels' and other unaccountable proxy fighters in shitty proxy wars against Russia, who later had their equipment and weapons stolen or bought by Al Nusra, Al Qaeda and ISS.

Tell me when he hosted sensitive government data on a private server in his bathroom and attempted to delete all his emails upon investigation.

>Johnson is a libertarian so he's retarded by default,
>Be successful moderate bipartisan governor
>Oh no, free trade, slightly decreased taxes and regulations, pro choice!
I don't even like Johnson, but he's not some villain or moron.

This

Tell me when trump had zero political experience and proposed policies that would literally destroy the economy (i.e. Round up and deport 11 million people). He wants to dismantle NATO, which is great for Russia I guess. Supports war crimes, wants to fuck his daughter, invites antagonistic foreign powers to hack US politicians. Dude is a train wreck. But you seem to be his demographic
>I LOVE THE POORLY EDUCATED

>Tell me when he hosted sensitive government data on a private server in his bathroom and attempted to delete all his emails upon investigation.

tell me when Clinton did this? because she didn't... why do people keep lying about the email thing - she co-operated, fully, her lawyers deleted private emails, not work related ones, when asked for the private ones she gave them the server to retrieve them - they got them back - the rest is just lies. republican talking point lies.

as for trump not having anything to do with American foreign policy in the last fifty years (lets be honest - the Bush war in Iraq started all this shit in Syria and the Arab Spring - hardly all clinton's fault) the fact is that TRump has politically clean hands because all he has ever done is feed his own ego and look after himself. he has no guilt about previous policy because he had no part in it. instead he leaves a wake of lawsuits (some ongoing - fraud and RICO charges among them) and bankruptcies and lies and deceit.

But we can't know what was on those emails - that's obstruction of justice, tampering with evidence, and perjury, at the least. Any normal person would be sent away for a long time at the least, but most likely they'd be executed for treason.

You sure they wouldn't be drawn and quartered you dramatic faggot?

>tell me when trump had zero political experience
Not only have we elected politicians with little to no experience in politics,
not only would Trump have an army of advisers and cabinet members,
not only does Clinton's political experience amount to death and destruction,
but are you arguing that someone with multinational operations had no experience negotiating with local politicians and no familiarity with the laws or economics of each jurisdiction?

> and proposed policies that would literally destroy the economy

>(i.e. Round up and deport 11 million people).
Eisenhower sure destroyed the economy with doing so writ-small.
No. Illegal immigrants use social services and commit violent crime at a higher rate than the host population. They furthermore breed at a higher rate, thereby creating 'anchor' citizens. They lastly make a mockery of the nation's borders and immigration system, effectively cutting the line for others. The cheap labor they provide a few employers is holding back automation and easily outweighed by other factors.

All presidents have participated in deportation. This is simply expanding its enforcement, and with congressional support to temporarily withhold appropriations from sanctuary cities, will become much easier The wall, build too high for ladders and too deep for tunnelers, with seismic sensors and sea-river-land-air patrol, will pay for itself.

> He wants to dismantle NATO
He threatened other NATO members to pay the expected share of GDP

> which is great for Russia I guess.
Great that you admit NATO was and is an organization designed for Cold War 'enclirclement doctrine' against Russia and to line the pockets of military contractors.

I'm voting Jill Stein, cuz she fine.

It's time we make our Queen our President.

Well since that hag has promised huge tax increases and to ban guns the only oprioon is Trump. Seriously are you kids so stupid you'd vote for a massive tax increase as bad as the economy is right now?

It is.

> Supports war crimes
As opposed to Clinton?

BTW the Geneva Conventions give no mention as to actions taken against those working with non-state terrorist actors. Terror cells operate underground while their families friends and associated operate above ground to recruit, spread propaganda, funnel and launder funds, and ferry messages equipment and weapons.

Their complicity in terrorist actions is well documented, as seem with UBL, and under GC can be targeted as belligerents.

>wants to fuck his daughter
Projecting your fantasies there?

> invites antagonistic foreign powers to hack US politicians.
The RNC was hacked too. Weak security measures invite foreign powers to hack US politicians

> Dude is a train wreck.
I have yet to read a competent argument

> But you seem to be his demographic
I'm a White male from a working class family- guilty as charged.

>I LOVE THE POORLY EDUCATED
Staff accountant, actually.

Republicans have no dignity or values.
And pride is the first of the 7 deadly sins you knuckledraggers.

This is why people love trump, because he unabashedly represents what the party has stood for all along.

kek

>not only would Trump have an army of advisers and cabinet members,
Exactly what I want, a child kind controlled by his cabinet. Bush 2.0

Hillary. She's wrong about everything, but she's wrong within normal parameters. Trump is a lunatic that would dissolve NATO because they don't pay their "bills". The security of the Free World is more important than Jew gold.

Plenty of evidence showing that sending the gestapo door to door to round up, detain, and deport 11 million people would not only tear apart families and drive up prices for many consumer goods and services, but cost more money than you can imagine or we can spend. just takes common sense to realize this.

Hillary fucked up everything she touched

>muh guns
No one is repealing the second amendment, please stay in your fallout shelter in November

Round up and deport 11 million people who don't pay taxes and have no right to be here, and are causing a massive net drain on the economy. It's been estimated that we spend over $700 million on educating the children of illegal immigrants.

He doesn't want to dismantle NATO, he believes that if the US is to be the bodyguard of so many countries, they should at least make it worth our while. We have nothing to gain from helping Europe for free.

He wants to stop Muslim immigration completely because their core beliefs are extremely violent - their holy book condones all-out war on all non-Muslims.

According to the Democrats we don't have to repeal the second amendment to ban guns.

You realize he said he wants to kill the families of terrorists, right? Find me an analogous statement from Clinton or prove that killing civilians because they are related to combatants is approved of by any international body.

>they insulted trump like children

Wait, and what has trump been doing since he announced he was running? Oh, the irony.

15% to get in the debates if this is what you mean

>tell me when Clinton did this? because she didn't.

"At a minimum, Secretary Clinton should have surrendered all emails dealing with Department business before leaving government service and, because she did not do so, SHE DID NOT COMPLY WITH THE DEPARTMENT'S POLICIES that were implemented in accordance with the Federal Records Act."

- State Department inspector general,

>she co-operated, fully
"Clinton and her top staff did not cooperate with the investigation"

"State Department technology staff said they were instructed to not talk of Clinton’s email set-up after they raised concerns about the unusual arrangement"

politico.com/story/2016/05/hillary-clinton-email-inspector-general-report-223553

>her lawyers deleted private emails, not work related ones,
The FBI has salvaged WORK and personal emails thought to have been deleted from the private server Hillary Clinton used while she was secretary of state, Bloomberg first reported Tuesday night.

cbsnews.com/news/report-fbi-pulls-deleted-emails-from-hillary-clintons-server/

"To recap, Clinton’s private server was wiped clean —technically, filtering out emails older than 60 days — sometime between Dec. 5, 2014, and March 27, 2015. No clearer timeline has been stated."

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/jul/12/brianna-keilar/when-did-hillary-clinton-delete-her-work-emails/

Even though PF is more optimistic than not of what this window means

" republican talking point lies. "
I didn't realize that Comey, Director of the FBI, working under Obama, a Democratic president, who said

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. "

Was a GOP plant.

>hurr durr projecting
"I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.”

Not to mention the comment about his infant's tits

>We have nothing to gain from helping Europe for free.
Are you developmentally disabled.?

Source on this claim, please.
Regardless of this, these people have no right to be here. In layman's terms, what the illegals are doing is comparable to living in an apartment without paying rent. They break in here, settle down, and expect us to support them without offering anything in return. They are not Americans, as much as Obama would have you believe, and we owe them nothing.

youtu.be/u1w4IxCXIxU

No, I am not. I am stating the facts. Europe has nothing to offer us but alliances and money - and as they refuse to give us the latter and expect us to be the force behind the former, we get absolutely nothing from them.

They actual did it in practice

Plenty of data showing deporting 11 million immigrants will fuck our economy not improve it. Investigate it if you're not afraid of learning how wrong you are.

businessinsider.com/cost-deporting-undocumented-immigrants-study-2016-5

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/03/the-conservative-case-against-enforcing-immigration-laws/387004/

I do so love how the left devolves into meaningless insults when confronted with intelligence.

>Projecting your fantasies there?
lol no

>We have nothing to gain from helping Europe for free.
We have everything to gain by protecting our overseas interests. America doesn't exist in a bubble.

I love when the right makes totally unsupported statements then proclaims themselves intelligent. Always good for a kek

Hillary
>Fought to get a man who raped a 13 year old in to a coma off because "it was her job."
>Stole furniture from the whitehouse
>Broke national security
>Knowingly destroyed evidence for an investigation by her.
>Was literally proven guilty of a felony and then magically not charged
>Negligence got several Americans killed.
>Mysterious death body count for people who whistleblow against Clintons is 48 deep. (not even exaggerating)
>Has changed almost every single political view she has this election year as soon as she needed it
>Proven rigged election in her favor
>Funded by banks and giant corporations

Trump
Said things that hurt peoples feelings.
Isn't well spoken.
4/500 of his companies went bankrupt.
Had his party elites working against him and still won by popular demand alone.

You're right, Trump is the worst.

>that recoil
Poor girl

>man who raped a 13 year old
You mean Trump?

I love how the left loves being lied to and is totally cool with them having a rigged election. We gotta keep these racist fear mongering democrats out of office for atleast a decade.

Trump

Yes. All the way baby.

>the Bush war in Iraq started all this shit in Syria
Clinton voted for it, Trump initially supported it and than became one of its earliest celebrity critics.

>and the Arab Spring - hardly all clinton's fault
Clinton and Obama used a combination of letting revolutions happen with no intervention, decreasing support for the strong-men in the regions we kept relations with for stability, and actively supporting some of the anti-government opposition,

Rice, Clinton, and Power push Obama into Libya:
nytimes.com/2011/03/19/world/africa/19policy.html?_r=1&ref=global-home

There is also this
news.vice.com/article/libyan-oil-gold-and-qaddafi-the-strange-email-sidney-blumenthal-sent-hillary-clinton-in-2011

>he leaves a wake of lawsuits (some ongoing - fraud and RICO charges among them)
>Trump
>Dubious business practices

>Clinton
>Dubious business practices
>War crimes
>Administrative incompetence

>and bankruptcies
while 90% of his operations are and were running

>and lies and deceit
"with a cloth"

>right
>intelligence

pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=E48QqcTOXeY

youtube.com/watch?v=FiFMts60ZIQ

>our overseas interests
Maybe in a democrat-run America, we have overseas interests. The fact remains, however, that we need to put out our own fires before dealing with someone else's.

>Has changed almost every single political view she has this election year as soon as she needed it
Is his a joke? She moved a little to the left, meanwhile Donald is flip flopping like a dying fish

You do realize your vote will just end up going to either Hillary or Trump, right? So...might as just vote for them or not vote at all.

TRUMP 2016!!!!!

Not if he lives in a solid red or solid blue state

This user gets it. Electoral College will never vote for someone who isn't a major party nominee.

>War crimes
If Trump is elected he'll certainly try. He's already said he's for waterboarding and killing the innocent families of suspected terrorists. he's so out of it even the TOP military officer doesn't like him.

....or maybe all that tough talk was just more of his bullshit.

>Hillary
>liberal

Same

>b-b-but muh white privilege
>but muh Obamacare
>but muh religion of peace
>but muh unconstitutional gun control

>Hillary moved a little to the left

You're hilarious

No, it isn't a joke.
youtu.be/-dY77j6uBHI

Feel the Johnson deep inside you!!! GARY GARY GARY!!!!!!!

Wait, I thought she was already nominated. That's what the news said.

>unconstitutional gun control
are you a well-regulated militia?

>Literal case of proven rapist
>Defends Hillary with 0 proof accusation made over 25 years after it "supposedly" happened against a guy where people are literally willing to go to prison or die to stop because they got their feelings hurt.

Liberal logic everyone.

Yes she's been nominated. This thread is discussing the general elections - the ones that decide whether it'll be Trump or Clinton in the White House next.

Nominated by the party you stupid cunt.

u wot m8?

Trump has done a total 180 on all his views just to pander to the only people stupid enough to vote for him

youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE

>I love the poorly educated
>hands up don't shoot

creepy as fuck, she's repulsed