What do?

No trolling edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1Hv3rrakW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lead him on

that's a girl

its sad whenever some of the traps look better than most women

Tell him I'm not gay so can he stop, he's makin me feel uncomfortable. If he continues I'll threaten him, if he continues after that I'll swivvel his jaw. That's not homophobic, just you fucking faggots should appreciate others not being disgusting queers like you are.

mislead him, lie, and convince him to suck my dick once in a while, tell this to no one and make him promisse the same, profit, you now got a fuck qt boy and no one will never know about this shit

>most women
In what kind of shithole do you live? The average here is higher than 5/10, if you stop to look at 15 year-olds.

that can't be a boy or... I am gay...

you and me both user, you and me both

i have gay guys hit on me quite alot, im always polite to them and talk for a little but make it obvious im not interested. Even though you think they would know that since im usually sitting with my fiance when they approach me.

If he looks like that, he's my new boyfriend.

are you tall, chubby and strong? this shit happens to me 2, too bad woman dont give a shit DDD:

Depends. If he's dressed nice and seems upper middle class spoiled, I'd be really nice to him. Buy him some drinks. Make fascinating small talk. Then offer to walk him home/to his car then beat the shit out of him and take his stuff.

Actually a viable source of income. Check out Good Friends in New Orleans. I hit there on Fridays and Saturdays if rent is going to be tight. Clear 400 in a night easy.

top kek

if he is the boy, I'm totally in.

Date him and fuck him every day wtf do you think I'd do? Ya fuckin homo

youtube.com/watch?v=X1Hv3rrakW0

Wake up, i am obviously dreaming

its a girl. Heres a cute boy imo anyway

And you fucking breeders should appreciate others not being disgusting straights fuckface, I doubt anyone would ever hit on you but just say 'sorry, I'm not interested' that's it, that's all someone needs to do in most circumstances if being hit on by somebody they don't want to be hit on by

im a ugly so i would ask are you trying to prank me or something.

I make it known that I have a fiancee, and we're open to letting a third person join us

nah im 5'11 and 170lbs. have a baby face though.

fucking breeder, as if you could attract a good looking guy

tell him I don't swing that way

I'll make sure he's hairy, has a beard, won't cheat on me nor beat me up then worship him as he's my boyfriend now.

No homo.

Do what I always do when cute boys flirt with me. Invite them out for coffee and get to know them..........then after a few days I take them back to my place ;)

Uni towns are where its at gayboys.

Now that's a pleasant surprise if I ever did see one

That's not a picture of a boy.

Honestly I'd simply tell him I am not attracted to guys and just leave it at that. If he continues to flirt then it becomes a game of gay chicken that I will win.

/soc/ whore

I have that teddy
I use it to masturbate

i would probably think why are you talking to a loser, also im not gay so i would ask to be friends because i have no friends.

Fuck you OP!
And you
If your going to post twinks at least post a fucking qt

The average gay realises quite quickly that you're not available. To me it's always flattering to get hit on by gays, but happens to me with women as well. I consider myself average looking, but I'm always open to meeting new people and that makes attractive to both genders

OP's TODO CHECKLIST for 29-7-2016:
===============================

[x] - Get one

hes an ugly poof and pedo tier. Fuck off kike

Sauce

I'm straight and even I'd fuck him.

>Pedo tier

You poor....poor man you need to improve your standards.

Hmm.. Probably lure him over to some area I'm alone with him and then shove a spear up his ass to impale that faggot. Would probably try out his flesh on that occassion too.

Flirt back get his number arrange fug
>Winrar

he pedobait he looks like 14

k

anorexic gay boi

Remarkable powers of observation you have there user

step aside

yeah bitch trips

If he looks like op's pick i turn him/her around and ass fuck them raw.

would fuckin tongue that gay cunts stinky tight hole

yup

I act clueless and oblivious and see how far he is willing to go.
If anyone accuses us of anything I claim plausible deniability

Fuck his boi pussy

Punch the faggot in his face, had I've been black I would also take his wallet, but since I'm white I'll let the faggot keep it.

Fuck him in the ass.

If pic related, i try to flirt back, and get a red face.

Enjoy it

Same...

Moar twinks pics and gifs please

Fuck him right in the boi pussy

What's his name?

tell him to fuck off, since i'm straight. and he needs to try and look little less like a bitch.

Joel Dumbledore

Do you have more of him/her?

I take them back to my place and fuck their ass hard.

i do pics without face, including nudes. if you like it i can send more.

Tell him he's a pathetic faggot and destroy his selfesteem. Then, while he's still crying a little, take advantage of him sexually. He'll be my cockpuppet.

yes pls

Is that the yms guy?

how do you like it?

....say no?

Or be a faggot.

Holy shit moar, nice ass

Thanks! What would you like to do with it?

Politely inform him that while I'm flattered, I'm not attracted to men.

I'd like to get you out of those clothes firstly ;) I'd have you riding my dick for hours with that great fucking ass of yours

If it is him? I could try bi.

Offer to meet him somewhere discrete, then make out. As kissing him once, punch him in the face and kick him in the nuts repeatedly, calling him a worthless faggot and laughing. All the time with tears in my eyes because I secretly admire his courage and that he opened himself up to me, and that i actually felt a genuine emotion for once. Every time my fist caved in on his left cheek, I would dream about the gentle caresses he could give me, the calming and soothing presence. And when i got home after texting the rest of the bros that I totally beat up that little faggot boy, I'd cry myself to sleep for the conflicted feelings I'd have, only to have my stepdad ram his dick in my ass and tell me to stop actung like such a pussy faggot.

i would love to ride your cock. how big is it?

Great pasta

Wow, where'd you see it before? I'd like to know.

7 1/2 inches babe ;) Spread your ass for the thread

/thread

my ass welcomes all anons!

Tell him to fuck off, i'm not a faggot
No trolling, 100% serious

This

Depends on femininity, how good they look in lingerie. Level of BDSM they're into. And the understanding that I don't bottom. I'm an equal opportunity degenerate.

i would put it in his butt silly

Nothing, I'm a sperglord and flirting is one of things I can only perceive as unspecific non-average normie behavior.