The only people who likes this shit hole have never been anywhere else. Monaco, Dubai...

the only people who likes this shit hole have never been anywhere else. Monaco, Dubai, Milan all blow NYC out of the water. Of course uncultured americans think it's the holy grail

>shit food
>shit weather
>ugly women

0/10 city

Monaco, Milan definitely (though NY shill has its charm), Dubai is nothing more than a plastic white trash paradise though, fucking trashy shit

You are probably poor.

I'm poorfag so I when I went to places like monaco, milan, and Barcelona I enjoyed myself but my richfag friends always go to new York.

Why? Because New York is 100000× more fun if you have a lot of money, more stuff to do and experience than any city in the world combined. I wish I was rich

>Dubai
>literally a mall built in the fucking desert

opinion discarded

I saw lots of cute women in NYC, I'd say the concentration is no higher or lower than the rest of the east coast.
Food was good too, ate at a place called checkers that made a preddy good burger.

>Milan
>blowing anything out fo the water

Milan is a polluted shithole filled with immigrants and nothing interesting to see compared to other Eurpean big cities

This is the most Canadian post I've seen in weeks.

It might be a shithole, but it's still miles better than fucking Canada lmao

What does NY has for rich fags than Monaco and Milan don't ?

It's bigger for one so i assume there it's more to do

Like what ? You don't really need much more than Lower Manhattan to accommodate richfags desires, it's not like they do shit in Bronx or Queens anyways

The cities you listed suck ass though

t. marchigiano

You forgot:
>reeks of piss
>homeless everywhere
>niggers robbing everyone
>crackers robbing everyone
>graffiti plastering the walls and buildings inside and out
>ugly loud and obnoxious people except in the good areas
>worst american accent of them all

I apologize for this fucking leaf OP.

NYC is obviously top tier, he's probably some GTAfag, who notoriously have inferiority complexes over their mediocre city.

Well what does Monaco and Milan have?

Perfect description for Paris, well done.

>Food was good too, ate at a place called checkers that made a preddy good burger.
The fast food place? Is this a shitposting? That place is garbage.

t.errone

>Monaco, Milan all blow NYC out of the water
Jesus fucking christ, how shit can NYC be for Milan and Monaco to blow it out of the water? Monaco in particular was one of the most disappointing holidays I've had, literally Cortina on the sea.

never visited it.
my parents did 25 years ago and told me its a complete shithole and they cant fathom why anybody would want to live there by choice.

High end shopping, high end restaurants, art, parties with other rich fags without any plebs, etc.

Probably the same kinds of richfag shops, I dunno what richfags do desu, I'm not the one that has rich friends

>>reeks of piss
True. Thanks a lot drunk tourists
>>homeless everywhere
Sort of the ones you see often aren't homeless but con artists. Seriously stop giving the money, it's like feeding wild animals.
>>niggers robbing everyone
Well if your going to get robbed they most likely will be the ones doing it but crime across the board is low.
>>crackers robbing everyone
No, not even close. White people only make the news if they loose there shit or are a victim.
>>graffiti plastering the walls and buildings inside and out
True except in nice areas. But I've seen it in European cities so....
>>ugly
Same ratio as most places and a lot of the ugly are immigrants
> loud
Certain demographics though Italian women are some of the loudest I've heard.
> and obnoxious people except in the good areas
True. The subway pisses me off usually.
>>worst american accent of them all
The city has multiple accents and most White and Asian people have the standard American accent.

>Monaco blows NYC out of the water
There's nothing to do in Monaco and the town is ugly as shit. It's just 20 000 billionaires sitting on a rock so they don't have to pay taxes.

is NYC elitist with all the different neighborhoods? like do midtown people hate the people in the village etc

They don't he's just a fag. NYC is huge and while I hate living here there is an insane amount of shit to do and lots of good food. It is dirty but I've heard Milan is too.

Honestly no. Also Midtown isn't really a huge residential area. I think the poor people in the buroughs have negative views of people in other buroughs but the're morons and usually trash.

My sister went there, and she mostly agrees with you. She said some places really were nice and beautiful. But around the Eiffel Tower it was basically like my post.

user confirmed terrone

You know, I think you've got this backwards: terroni love Milan, that's why the city is chockfull of them. The haters here are most likely other northerners that went there on holidays.
I'm from Trento btw.

>mfw milanesi don't know the rest of Padania loathes them
I don't actually want to bother looking up a reaction face.

Monaco is literally "unload-your-cash-or-fuck-off: the town". There are things to do around (skiing, beach, hiking), but Monaco doesn't have much to offer to poorfags.
t. live in Nice

Big cities suck

The countryside beats them all