When did Chelsea Clinton get so fucking fat?

When did Chelsea Clinton get so fucking fat?

Also post more.

OP she's almost boanable. Almos.

Dis one doe. She boanable.

If Chelsea didn't look inbred, I would.

Also if she stops getting so fucking fat.

jesus christ she works for goldman sachs can't she afford a gym membership?

She can definitely afford all that food, though.

she's hot

my penis is making me vote for her mom

Can afford a lot of Big Macs too

She just had a baby dumbass

I'd love to suck on those milk juggs

Dem chicklet teef tho

6 Fucking weeks ago. She should have started to lose it by now, not continued to get fatter. Also, Duchess Catherine.

Her real dad is Webster Hubbell. Bill is sterile.

yeah no, dose teeth are cam openers.

Like you wouldn't have her as your little slampig.

How long do you guys give it until she's a landwhale?

She already is

would happely bang her

would make a lovely partner in bed for my wife

>jesus christ she "works" for goldman sachs can't she afford a gym membership?
ftfy

she looks fucking autistic, good lord the teeth why the fuck do they come out like a horses?
Hillary must have been fucked good by many men to make such an ugly being
she must smell like shit

I can't stand hillary, but I'm not sure you understands how fertilization works..

see

>Hillary must have been fucked good by many men to make such an ugly being
lol you must be retarded.

Like Mother like Daughter

She got smacked with the Fugly stick.

More Ivanka

i guess you can always bring a mail order "bride" from czechoslovenia

kekasaurus

Nope.

It's already hard enough to believe that one man stuck it in Hillary, but two?

Heck, even her father wants to bang her.

The clintons are absolutely digusting as a family.
Literally cuck president.

I'd jam my dick so deep in her that whoever pulled me out would be crowned King of England.

Since she continuously consumed more calories than her body burned.

And then decided that just keeping the extra weight was her thing.

not fat, thick!

A lot of women have healthy babbies without going full shamoo.

Baby fat.
See what I did there? I took a personal problem and blamed it on someone else who has no control in the matter.
If she tried really hard she'd atleast keep from turning into the stay puff guy.

She tried so hard and got so far

Liberal girls are the best

>When did Chelsea Clinton get so fucking fat?

I thought you said hot and was going to come set you straight, but then realized my mistake. Carry on.

ivanka>>>>>>>>>>>shit>chelsea

her mother is an alien

shes always been ugly, even trumps ugly daughter is 10x better than her, and this cunt married a fucking jew shit

Standard child-bearing blimpification

This bitch makes Bush look stable.

What a fat pig

always looked like a fucking troll

ewww wtf. shes hidious here

Just like daddy

Did Billy at this point in time know he was cucked?
Is that why Hillary didn't care so much about him using his political position to get laid/rape multiple women?

you are confusing bill with donald

What a Horseface Jew

Fucking bitch

It was the 90s, cut us some slack

Yep, here and everyehere, my friend

Jesis Grost that is some serious military test tube baby bloodline inbreeding going on there

Bill Clinton was a cuck president? In that he fucked a load of women on the side, some of the married?

>zero kids of his own
Yes by definition he was cucked.
Plus a majority of the women are claiming he raped them anyway, that's how he got caught in the first place.

lol right. dumbass redpill fuckers can't even use the term correctly

Chelsea is not his kid.

This might be one of Ben Garrison's best works.

SKELETON NOUSE UGLY BITCH PLUS THE WORST PART IT CAME FROM THE SPERM OF A RETARD!

TRUMP IS A DAMOGOGGGG DICTAROR !!

TRUMP CARES ABOUT TRUMP

The Hillary Camp pushed this image so hard.
The nog Facebook population are still reposting it.

Ben "Empty a nine into the welfare line" Garrison?

Obviously.

"The problem isn't so much that Trump is a corrupt lying fraud.

Everyone knows this.

The PROBLEM is that his supporters don't care."

>corrupt
hillary
> lying
hillary
> fraud
hillary

HOT

Thank God for immigration!

The problem is they BOTH are and either one could be our next president regardless

The tears of a million triggerables will sustain me forever when Hillary loses to a white man who's barely trying.

And Hillary supporters don't care that she is either. Even when thousandsof emails are released PROVING how rigged the Democratic election was and showing that they were against ol Bern bags from the very beginning, they don't care because "Trump said a thing that hurt my feelings I think"

If Hillary killed a child in public, you'd still defend her and try and explain her reasoning. "

8 years ago she could have coasted on being the first of something. Unfortunately nothing is distracting the people enough from the 33,000 emails and long history of corruption.

it doesn't change the fact that

HE ACTUALLY SAID THOSE WORDS

Of course, if the last couple of months has taught us anything is that he was absolutely correct on all counts

I don't like Hilary, or politics in general, but I would fuck the shit out of Chelsea. That ass is fine

just post more fat chelsea. can't wait to watch her blimp up the next four years

trump said he could shoot a person on the street and it would only improve his ratings.

What's your point? That the system is rigged and america has to choose between a turd sandwich and a douche? Well done jimmy. Welcome to politics. When you graduate from high school you will find out a lot more about it. Now go finish your homework before daddy gets into one of his 'huggy' moods

Sure he did, user, show me the actual People magazine from 1998 and show me the full article.

Also:
>see pic

She looks just like her pops in the pick. Even has that fucking billy nose

Trump is the only anti-establishment left, whether he lines up exactly with your trivial views or not. Even his own party could barely accept him because he doesn't tow any lines, or represent any corporations. If you like how things are going, then by all means vote for another Clinton. When Trump gets elected, the game will be forced to change.

Delusions Michael.

say hello to our next president in 20 years

wow when did she get fat?

also more pics of her looking fat please

holy crap, I did some research and you are quite right. He never did say that.

Huh

I am going to leave Sup Forums now and rethink my life. thanks user

Clinton derangement syndrome + hilarious levels of ignorance....lemme guess, you're a trump supporter?

Well, if you didn't see this coming 10 miles away, you're a retard. Hillary has the classic pear shaped fat body. So of course her nasty daughter would have one.

>trump said he could shoot a person on the street and it would only improve his ratings.
Setting aside Bengazi (because it has been run into the ground) where 4 people actually died, as you can see, emails can be released showing you how corrupted she is and here you are, defending Mama Clinton regardless.

>What's your point? That the system is rigged and america has to choose between a turd sandwich and a douche?
You're more than welcome to go to any one of the other countries out there if this is such a shithole, but you won't because you would rather sit on Sup Forums and bitch at people rather than either do something about or fuck off to somewhere this won't effect you.

So what is YOUR point?

>the rest of your post
Damn, man, who pissed in your cheerios today? Also, when I go and visit my dad we hug each other, I am sorry your parents don't love you because you're rude and unlikable.

I like you, user

Quit arguing politics and just enjoy the view of Chelsea chunking up.

Bitch looks like a malfunctioning robot

This

What do you think about her porking up, user?

This.

i think its so hot letting herself go.she wants her hips and ass to be way bigger than her mom's.

got any pics of her looking big?