MCU BUCKY - yet another capeshit discussion

Why is Bucky, probably the most boring and annoying character in all of MCU, the focal point of TWO movies already?

I mean why? Why the fuck should anyone care about him? Why does even Captain care about him so much? Are they fucking secret gay lovers?

Come on mouthbreathing manchildren, explain that to me because I am apparently not stupid enough to understand.

Childhood friend and only person who comes from your time period and you can relate to

>qt wasnt able to live instead
fuck

He admittedly has shit characterization but what the fuck can you do with any character when they spend 50% of the time brainwashed, 40% of the time on the run, and 10% of the time part of an ensemble cast anyways.

Do you have any real life friends?

and don't forget literally the same exact thing happened wth Hawkeye in the Avengers

Childhood friend and War buddy. If you can't understand those two simple troupe. I got some bad news for you.

Because he eventually becomes Captain America.
Evans already said that Infinity War 2 is going to be his last movie, and Stan is in contract for 9 fucking movies.

What the fukc is that question anyway? I find a major and blaring flaw in your favourite thing and you think I am some kind of basement dwelling neckbeard?

Maybe I am sick of all this capeshit stuff, I don't know, but my point stands. Bucky is fucking boring and I don't care about him, I don't care about his relationship with Cap, so I don't care about the movie. Yeah it's fun, good action, good punching, witty dialogue. But that's it. In a few months I will get to watch another MCU movie with the same tropes, same witty dialogue, equally good action. But all those movies feel so fucking manufactured, and so fucking soulless. I mean, is small amount of characterization really that fucking difficult in these capeshit movies?

Next year? Another movie with good punching, good action, witty dialogue and that's it. I will fill my face with popcorn and be satisfied for a few minutes after the credits roll.

Honestly I don't even know how they fucking managed to make 20 movies setting up characters for infinity war movies where characters are supposed to die and I won't fucking care about it. I mean so many HOURS spent with those characters and I don't fucking care. But who am I kidding. Even if everyone dies in Infinity Wars in the end Thanos will be defeated somehow and they will use his gauntlet to undo everything and everything will be fine and dandy.

Fuck superhero movies.

Stan looks like a slightly more manly young Mark Hamill.
Search your heart you know it to be true.

Given how completely triggered you just got, I think he had a point. They did a good job establishing caps friendship with bucky in the first avenger, his guilt about what happened to him and how he missed him in winter soldier, and they had a solid relationship in civil war too. Plus they showed caps isolation and longing for anyone else from his past when agent cowtits died.
If you can't connect with any of that, maybe you are at least a little bit autistic.

Also calm down, goddamn you got defensive and salty in a hurry.

Bucky isn't the focal point of the two movies; Captain America is. Cap trying to save a Bucky turned bad is a metaphor....... you know those things that Zack Snyder clumsily hammers home in MoS and BvS

Because they decided from the beginning that the Captain America story arc would revolve around Bucky and its too late to change it now just because the character is dull.

He ain't as cute as pre car accident Mark Hamill desu

he is just a damsel in distress or probably even just a Mc Guffin to drive the plot

>being this triggered by a fucking movie

You have GOT to be on the autism spectrum my man.

Bucky was his friend and Cap is longing for the past, especially after Agent Carter died.

Jesus Man. Go outside for once.

I remember when they brought Bucky back to life in the comics.

For years, the rule was, "Nobody stays dead in comics, except for Bucky." And then one day, BOOM, Bucky isn't dead anymore. I feel like that was more of a watershed, in a way, than Superman dying ('cause you always knew he was gonna come back), or anything else after Crisis on Infinite Earths. That was when you knew there no rules anymore. Nothing was sacred.

for me the problem is that Bucky before and Bucky after are too different
I know that Bucky got brainwashed but surely, after all of the shit he's been through by now, he'd be learning to lighten up a little bit?
Present day Bucky has literally no character

>brainwashed into murdering people for over 70 years
>remember perfectly all those memories
>finally free
>in a world that you don't know anything about
>no friends
>no family
>absolutely nothing at all
I'm surprised he didn't kill himself over those two years.

Bucky is Cap's dark mirror. Of course he's the focus. He is his best friend and partner, and now the worst case scenario of wha the government wants cap to be.

Why wouldn't Evans just do captain America until they forced him to retire?

The worst is his fucking hair. It's such obvious pandering. You can guarantee that if he ever stops being brainwashed he'll still keep it too.

>want to make a man a cybernetic killing machine
>give him long hair that anyone can grab

Thank you for sharing my autism based frogposter.
And what's with the fucking makeup!?

Because he's CUTE

FUCK OFF DC KEK

My girlfriend thinks he's hot. I've been cucked by a Russian assassin.

He doesn't like capeshit

Looks sleazy and gross desu

Director: "Alright, Seb. So here's the scenario: You've been in custody for years...decades really. Every day you are bound, tortured, and brainwashed. You hardly notice the passing of days anymore. Now, when they open your cell and bring you to the reconditioning room I want you to let out a loud, primal RAH. Can you do that?"

Stan: "Sounds a bit simplistic...I mean he's not mentally incapacitated or anything. Not to mention he's at least 50 years old..."

Director: "RAHHHHH, Stan."

look at that dead gypsy stare

>Why is Bucky, probably the most boring and annoying character in all of MCU, the focal point of TWO movies already?

Because they have him signed for like 20 movies, and Tony and Evans only have a few left, and they only get more expensive.

They are likely grooming him for a franchise lead in the future, if possible.

I thought it was Uncle Ben and Bruce Wayne's parents.
(except they later brought bruce's parents back)

But Stan is completely void of personality or charisma, I can't imagine him carrying 20 movies.

He's been great in other roles desu, even if he hasn't been in anything stellar.

Bucky's writing is the problem. He's perpetually brainwashed and robotic.

>For years, the rule was, "Nobody stays dead in comics, except for Bucky." And then one day, BOOM, Bucky isn't dead anymore. I feel like that was more of a watershed, in a way, than Superman dying ('cause you always knew he was gonna come back), or anything else after Crisis on Infinite Earths. That was when you knew there no rules anymore. Nothing was sacred.

It's not like that's exclusive to Bucky. I've heard the same thing said about Uncle Ben as well.

Or the pictures plastered all over FB?

Uncle Ben and the Waynes are different in that their deaths are the events that set the whole events of the movies.

Bucky was just another sidekick, whose death was a retcon to explain why Cap used to have a sidekick now he doesn't. I believe at some point before whatever Avengers / Cap edition shows his death, there was even a scene with Cap on the Zemo plane without Bucky at all.

He doesn't have to carry them, Marvel movies are ensemble pieces now days. All that matters is that he is a popular character that they have locked for the next decade.

Op has no friends and never developed a true bro bond before, and calls us manchildren. Lmao.

>He's been great in other roles

No he hasn't, he's a terrible actor.