Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums.

Im going for the city tonight, just bought 1g coke, and 1g mdma, where is the best place to hide the bags?

hope you guys can help

and NO not putting it up my ass xD

If you're white you don't need to hide it faggot.

Police checks random people, if they "look" like they are on any kind of drugs.

if ur black ur fucked

OP here, im white.

Op here, would it be a good idea to hide it in the socks???

>>for the city
>>for

police cannot randomly search people.

Only in New York City they can

When I was using I became so paranoid I would stash whatever I was holding on me in my ass crack. Not actually in my ass. A cop is never gonna swoop his hand between your cheeks. In canada at least.

Socks

I always place my baggies in my boxers. Usually just under my balls so if I do get searched, it's harder to feel and it's pretty secure there too.

I've been searched twice at gigs in the UK and both times they've missed the baggies of weed or other goodness in my boxers.

No they can't learn your consititutional rights fucking pleb.

Put the coke in a dollar and fold it as small as you can and put it in your wallet tucked somewhere. Do the same shit with the MDMA. Put it on a different dollar so you know which is which.

I'm not from the USA and even I know you can be stopped and searched in New York.

Know your rights and dont have it out in the open in a public place you should be fine

No, they can't. New York cops are crooked and all, but legally speaking they can search you without consent unless you have already committed a crime or if they have a valid reason to suspect you of commiting a crime. If they search you without consent for no valid reason the charges will be dropped in court.

Tape it between your nutsack and dick.

It will never be found.

Also if you have a foreskin just roll it into it.

Nope.

if your going to a club where they check just wrap them in a harband around ur dick/nuts

Put it in your underwear just next to your penis. The police won't check this area

*can't

In your pack of cigarettes

Nope what? There is a program called Stop & Frisk. Police can stop you if they believe you have, or are about to commit a crime. You can say you don't consent and that's fine, but the search can still happen.

If you're caught with the drugs, that'll just play into the cops "He was looking suspicious" story he'll tell later.

You can nope all you want but it has been in NYC for many years and millions of people have been searched.

They have to have a probable cause.

I usually put my baggies in the front metal part of my pants belt. I don't have a belt with holes. Just a clamp down. It fits perfect in there.

Or if you don't act like a suspicious jackass, just put it in your pocket or wallet in between your credit cards etc.

NY \btard/ here actually in nyc there's a called stop and frisk where police can stop and search you workout probable cause. Actually 80 percent of all white people stopped get arrested because they actually have drugs on them. Meaning the nypd uses more discretion when stopping white people. As long as the op doesn't look high and he's white though he'll be fine.

I know you put things in your ass faggot

Police can search you whenever, and they can frisk you whenever, but if they start, just tell them you don't have their consent while you record the conversation on your phone, and anything they get cannot be brought to a court.

I also smash my gram bags down into the flattest surface possible and put it in my phone case. You'll need a bigger zip bag for that. Preferably something the size of your phone. I have an otterbox case so this shit is bulky as fuck anyway.

In your boxers outer pocket, cut one layer of the part of the boxer that picks up your dick spit, then throw bags into there. If you wanna perf it, take a tape and roll it double layer, and you cant make the bags stick so they're easy to get out.

Used this method a lot to get "meds" over the border on my heavy plane traveling.

I keep my shit in my wallet. It really doesn't matter where you carry it, just keep it out of sight. and btw I'm Latino.

This.

Just put it in your cell phone case, between the back of your phone and the case itself.

It's normally where I hold my credit card and ID and shit.

I live in Vegas and I've been stopped by 12 on the strip for fighting with ecstasy in my pocket. I didnt even realize I had shit on me till after they let me go. Don't make it such a big deal. Most of the time everybody and their mothers are going to be doing some illegal shit.

>eggs
>basket

Put it in your purse, faggot.

It's called the stop and frisk program. It's a real thing.

That is true, but not in nyc

>under balls
>between butt cheeks
>corner of your mouth
These places are the best places but there's a very slim chance you will get searched unless you're committing crimes or being a dick. I''ve had full conversations face to face with police when my pupils have been bigger than Mia Khalifa's nipples

In the prison wallet

anyone here got lsd or shroom hookups?

darkweb

Under your dick inbetween your balls, trust me, works every time. You can't get searched there unless it's police and even then, they won't.

If they do, protest and know your rights! Happy whiffing OP

YOUR WHITE MAN ! YOU CAN SNORE THAT SHIT IN FRONT OF COPS THEY WONT DO SHIT TO YOU NO WORRIES!! ARE YOU TROLLIN?

Coke and molly? Uhh have fun with that combo...lol...

OP IS GOING TO OD :(

i always put it in tissue in my ass crack - not hole.

We know your white OP blacks can afford that expense shit hey stick to weed !

i stick my coke between the back of my phone and my phone case

An you can walk normal?

good call !!

yea no. that's a fuckin hassle for me. no good address I could use. you done it?

anyway, I'd prefer actual people. that's why I asked, obviously.