Alright Sup Forums, I've got a problem. This chick is stalking me. She texts me 5 times a day...

Alright Sup Forums, I've got a problem. This chick is stalking me. She texts me 5 times a day, stands by my house and calls me asking if I want to hang out occasionally, and has her friends text me and ask why I avoid her. She watches me and always knows what I'm doing. I don't think it's at the point where I need a restraining order, so what can I do to scare her away?

post a pic of the slut

don't have any, I've literally gotten rid of anything related to her. The only thing I have is her number

You should be fucking her in her ass...
If she sticks around after being your fuck toy, marry her.

Seeing how there's actually a chick wanting you, you should stop sucking cocks and be with her

fuck dude, fuck her if she wants it so bad

She's like a 4/10 and I've been told not to stick my dick in crazy

Post her picture you fag. Get it from facebook or something.

Even a 4/10 if she's not obese can be a good fuck, especially doggystyle. Go ass to mouth, make her choke on your cock, etc... If she takes it and likes it, good for you. If she gets scared off, good for you.

Give her the d

>She's like a 4/10 and I've been told not to stick my dick in crazy

First, 4/10 is probably going to be the best you ever get. If you think you have a chance with 1% of the women you see posted here you're just fooling yourself.

Second, ALL women are fucking crazy. I'm 44 years old, and every woman I've ever met is crazy. So if you're holding out for that, you're going to die alone.

This... It's win win..
You could have a BDSM, tit nailed, clit pierced, asphyxiated fuck toy and you're talking,"she's an4/10"

Make her do chores too and see how she reacts.

I specifically asked to not get quints. Thanks a lot, internet.

Quints speak the truth
Dubs speak the truth

Quints speak truth

Have this bitch clean your house once a week.

Check your state's laws regarding stalking, cyberstalking, and harassment. Chances are it'll fit one of those and she can even be charged with a crime depending on circumstances.

I mean shit, I would to have a woman that's obsessed with me, let's me fuck her like a dirty whore AND does all the cooking and cleaning.

ITT: desperate 2/10s who would literally stick their dick in anything if only someone would let them.

OP, there is a reason god gave this poster quints and the reason is because he is his prophet. Follow his words, deliver the D and consecrate that bitch's pussy.

Post her pic

Or if she's standing around your house take a pic for proof

Beanie: Do you have any idea how hard it is to land a girl as sexually enlightened as Heidi is? A girl like that comes around, what, once every hundred years?
Mitch: I wasn't looking for a girl like that.
Beanie: Well, Columbus wasn't looking for America, my man, but that seemed to work out for everybody didn't it?

And if you have no pic.
Post her number and we see what happens.
Kek

duuuude fuck her

Fuck her!?!?!?

Post a pic

OP post a pic

>"She watches me and always knows what I'm doing."
>I" don't think it's at the point where I need a restraining order"

Collect evidence. Contact authorities.

Can't you block her number? Have you told her to fuck off or are you being a pussy about it?

She looks like she's 8 or 9 at the most. Just tell her parents.

Can ye post a pic?

Post da slut

Post a pic

>I've been told not to stick my dick in crazy
You have done good my fellow friend. I have a thing for crazy ones, is a no return way.
You will always receive the best sex ever, but they will eventually fuck up your mind.

Even if you dont get involved emotionally, being with crazy people becomes comfortable as you become as crazy.

''Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be nice will eventually be flooded by actual nice people who mistakenly believe they are in good company" -user

QUUUUIIIIINNNNTTTSSSSS

You should assfuck her every single day, if she says no then tell her she obviously doesn't love you so that she'll say yes.

Ur rit

Words to live by, user.

Words to live by. You're a greater man than most.

Quints :DD gibher da benis :DDD

brad?

Oh, fuck!

Post a pic of da slut, fuck her too!

you guys need to lear that no matter how fucking desperate you are, NEVER

NEVER EVER EVER insert your penis into a crazy female, because the risk of getting your life completely and absolutely fucked up is close to 100% and when it gets that fucked, it takes a loooot of work to un-fuck

My bitch in a nutshell, except she's I dunno 7.5-8 / 10

True rape charges and they could spred anything faggot crazy females will can fuck up your life

Fuck her ti'll she feels pain

Do it god damm it

WISE THE TRIPS

Nah just get her to give consent on video then fuck the crazy girl. It's what I started doing.

Do it bro ye won't regret it

Most are crazy no matter what. I think you mean the super crazy ones. This weirdo OP is talking about doesn't seem super crazy to me.

No u dont, I used t think this, until u realize most girls like this wont make it up to 5/10

I am being stalked until this day mate, not fucking fun

i used to go date a girl who had borderline personality disorder or something like that, which was unknown to me until after we broke up. point is she became literally obsessed with me. shit sucked, just wanted to share

Do 69 wit da bitch

>most are crazy
Yeah, that why the fuck and run exist. Still, do not fuck a crazy unless you can vanish like tyrone right before he knew he was gonna be a dada.

OP If this crazy has your full name or some shit to find u, ur fucked mate, do not fuck her, unless you are willing to take the risk of fucking your life for a unknown period of time. It could be one month, or the rest of your god damn life.

Fuck her

This seems like the reasonable response.

Has not fucking her worked? Scientifically speaking has not having sex with her achieved the desired result? I think you should try a different approach

>, let's me fuck her like a dirty whore AND does all the cooking and cleaning.
Forgot to add that this is real, she will indeed do this, and it will be amazing. But she wont be your ideal 10/10. Forget about it.

that was a full house

niggers always run no matter the reason. he should fuck her.

Up the ass

thanks for sharing

i thought i was the only one that noticed it so late

Consider this u fuck her ur not a virgin any more so do it fagget

similar experience?

Fuck her and she'll leave ye alone

How ugly is she?

Post her face

Do it deliver it fagget

Tryna find this

Teach her da 69

Do it modafuca

Tell her ye want da pussay

Post a pic bro

please stop

Lick her pussy ti'll she die

pics or it didn't happen

We will never stop cuz stop if 4 da weak

So u'll fuck her?

Yeah and not only did her personality disorder show but she had also gotten pregnant as soon as i broke up with her. The next morning she called crying and already "knew" she was pregnant. It was as if she had a stash of my goo somewhere. The docyor explai.ed some funny business but the kid was, in my eyes, already here and he needed me to get him out of there. Anyway the kid is great, fucking awesome, but the way it's all set up, with visitation, child support, how my friends view the situation in light of my undying support but still livid abhorance of her, no longer being desirable to the rest of the women around...it just is not the makings for a healthy lifestyle. Not an ugly fella but definitely going to be alone for at least another 10 years..

So 69 ur wat?

shit man, in all honesty, if i had conceived a child with my ex i would have ended up killing myself. i feel like an asshole saying this, but i ended up genuinely hating my ex due to how her mental illness affected her behavior. im a little confused with your story but it sounds like you got the child?

Had a friend with that problem, he shot her with a BB gun and she ran away.

/thread

Good thing but i think is better da fuck

If she is standing outside your house take a picture ,tard.

So wat u'll do OP?

Pass da numba

Do it OP

Tel her you're not my mother, and get out of the basement and find your own place to live faggot

Frikin' rit

OP just fuck her wit wild love!

Same thing happened to me with a fat chick.

She'd park outside my house and wait for me to come home from drinking at like 2am so one night I got in her car and pulled out my dick and tried to get her to suck it.
She said that only boyfriends get that treatment or some shit so I pushed her head down and told her to pretend. Eventually she stopped resisting and just let me fuck her mouth and I swear down it was the greatest head I ever got in my life.

I fucked that girls mouth like she stole from me and shit took every inch of me deep in her throat.

After I nut I pulled my pants up and lit a cigarette then got out her car and she drover off.

Didn't say anything to her I just walked off.

Joke was on me in the end cuz she lost the weight and figured out how to put on make up and she's hot as fuck now.

Last time I tried talking to her she ignored me.

Shove a dragon dildo up your ass and chase her, screaming I LOVE YOU

why would she ignore you user?

Well as you may know, part of the problem with women like this is that you can't readily convince others to see the psycho in her. Just the same, I couldnt prove it in court without tons of evidence, and they will never take the kid from the mother without her fucking up to some outward degree. So I just get him for the usual 2nd and 4th weekends and holidays. Still, he's kind of neglected and it shows so we are very much attached he and I.

i hope everything works out for you user

So OP what's ur plan?

OP?