You're thinking about her. What are her initials, and what are you doing to get her

You're thinking about her. What are her initials, and what are you doing to get her.

DO

I'm not trying shit right now because she has a bf. Just being a friendly coworker while quietly working my way up in society (applying to med school soon). I assume she's going to choose me after her relationship ends and I dive in because I'm an attractive guy who's going to be a doctor. Need to work out more and maybe grow an inch (height wise and dick wise)

M.B.

I started talking to her the other day. She seems pretty interested in me right now, and she's hot shit.

LG
Nothing. I tried and failed.

NID

Patience. And it's working

Buy a gun and a mask and some rope
/thread

Just a question, would girls be interested in a guy who is going to become an investment banker or financial executive?

The only woman i have any use for is my daughter, and she's at home.

SL
Nothing.

Kids never really understand what falling in love with another person is like until they actually do. Is being a parent similar?

The appeal is more toward money with that. But I personally think that females try to go for a full package so to speak. If you make a lot of money and are hardworking, as investment bankers are, that is definitely a plus.

I think today a physician gets easier lays though because they are thought of as rich and über compassionate/dreamy by our society. Investment bankers are just rich af and work worse hours than most docs (I think working too much is the major turnoff for girls when it comes to both of these careers however)

Just got rejected.
Think about that.
It hurts.
>atleastyoutried.jpg

Two different types of love user.

> kids
> love
sounds like you're still a kid, bra. love isn't a real thing much like god(s)

RM and I've already got her. Hottest I've ever been with too, it's kinda one of those things where I never thought I'd do it, but I did

OP where teh fuk did u get this pic? I saved it years ago from a daily afternoon chaos on uberhumor. I deleted the pic for some reason and could never find it.

VC
I'm getting her tomorrow.

Y.B - I had her and still love her but i at least want to see her before she leaves the country

S.W - Kind of seeing her, shes a sweet girl but troubled.

S.J - I shouldnt want her but i kinda do... Temptation?

Incorrect.

Love is a word that has a different meaning to everyone depending on their personal relationships with others. You must care for anyone but yourself user.

NH

Nothing, I lost before I could even compete and now I'm just obsessing over the what-ifs while she probably doesn't even suspect that I had even a remote interest.

this