Ok Sup Forums how do i hack myself some pokeballs...

Ok Sup Forums how do i hack myself some pokeballs. This game is pay 2 win which is very disapointing because i have a lot of fun playing but i keep running out of pokeballs.

Other urls found in this thread:

tutuapp.com/
github.com/Mila432/Pokemon_Go_API
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get off your ass and walk around.

Or you could go outside and find some pokestops you lazy fuck

get gud and stop missing

Go find some pokestops, you are one lazy fuck if you are somehow running out.

Spoof

Pro tip the pokeballs have an RNG to miss

iOS or Android?

once you get to a higher level you use a lot more pokeballs: you need to go play at places with tons of pokestops like a downtown or popular mall etc.

Not even pay to win, you're just that bad

>pay2win
Only if you live in the boondocks and don't have a car

Anyone else have a crazy hard time lately catching small shit like weedles and rats? Those fuckers are fuckin slippery now.

search up how to gps spoof pokemon go and you can visit any pokestop anywhere in the world for free. I literally got 130 pokeballs from this

I cheated to level 19 it really is to easy to hack/glitch

Not really, I don't waste balls in lvl 490 red-ring pidgeys

Bait faggot

Op here, I dont like to have to farm around pokestops to play i want to walk around my neighborhood but sadly there are no pokestops. I guess the only way to play is walking back and forth through a park.

Its so Easy leveling up 2 Accounts

Not even high CP ones. I'm talking like CP levels under 100. They refuse to be caught

pay for some gas money and go to the fuckin city to get pokeballs dipshit

Oh no how terrible you might have to interact with other people

>speeding down
Not a thing. Also how fat are you that you feel the need to cheat at Walking: The Game

Yeah, find places with lots of pokestops. My closest mall has 14 and 2 gyms. Walk around in AC comfort and collect pokeballs and such from the stops, use an incense to get more pokemon since I'm walking, collect the wild ones, recharge the phone when I need to.

So far I'm level 18 and haven't spent a dime.

It's based off the meter, the higher your level the higher you can raise their cp. however the higher your level the less full a bar will be. With catching it uses how full of the cp bar the Pokemon has in contrast to your level. More meter the more difficult the catch

I'm not the person you're talking to. In his defense, I'll tell you why.

First off, I'm not fat. I'm a twig of a vegan and hike several times a week. I have no problem with being active. But playing Pokemon Go can be dangerous for a lot of reasons.

When I first ventured out, I went to a local park at night. I was pulled over by a cop, because he thought the park was closed. He was wrong. I didn't get it trouble. But still... an encounter with the fucking police for playing a game in the park.

You risk getting hit by traffic. You will spend a lot of money on gas. Real physical fights have been occurring at gyms. Robberies at lures.

All that said, I said fuck it, downloaded a hacked app, and I now play from the comforts of my bed.

It's a game with a lot of real world risk and few fantasy in-game rewards. It's not worth it.

This game is better when its hacked the fuck out. If anyone is able to cheat, then it is required to do so.

Simply put, "cheating is a strategy" with this game.

you got a link to the hack tool?

>he's right you know.flv

Go to YouTube. Look up tutu app pokemon go.

Link to the tutu app tutuapp.com/

That link will offer you a hacked version of PG. Download it. Trust both apps.

Tips: do NOT teleport to far away distances; you will earn a soft ban, and your account may be flagged for future action.

Walk. Run. Stay in your state. Stay in your city. You should be fine.

There's a better app in cydia if you have a jail broken phone. Go on youtube and research.

is this for its only?

ios*

Every pokestop near me only gives me like 2 or 3 balls it's fucking irritating.

>go ahead, download the shady app, you can trust me

Are thèse rare? Got ir lSt night

have 4 of these

nice 420 tho

github.com/Mila432/Pokemon_Go_API

>rare?

I'd day mid-rare. I've caught two.

Try moving around and hitting pokestops instead of just hanging out where other people have put down lures you piece of shit.

>playing from the comforts of my bed
Every 13 seconds on average a home breakin occurs. No where is safe you lazy pice of shit

They don't faggot, I played Pokemon Go on Nox and used their macro maker to macro a swipe, if you perform the same exact movements you won't miss. So there's no RNG to miss idiot.

hit pokestops u get free pokeballs u fat piece of trash

I don't think it works any more.
I tried doing it a few weeks ago, and it just kept saying "location unavailable*

There are pokestops about every 500 feet or so, just swipe them as you go by.

>You risk getting hit by traffic. You will spend a lot of money on gas. Real physical fights have been occurring at gyms. Robberies at lures.

What third world shithole do you live in?

alright first of all being pulled over by a cop is only dangerous if ur black
second u dont need to be on the road the catch the pokemon the radius is pretty fuckin big and just watch where ur fucking going.
third u dont spend money on gas cause ur suppose to walk u fuck head
fourth its good to get in a fight every know and again it builds confidence and character.
i mean seriously how much of a social outcast are u cunt

How about you don't hack a game to get free items from when Nintendo is already making Jack shit on this game. Not to mention you could just walk around to pokestops.

guess you havent seen their stock you daft cunt

op, message me on steam. scrtrunks

you sound like a total pussy tbh famalam

I think he means if they stay inside once you hit it

also, pokemons always start at different distances and height, so your auto throw macro story is bs

Untrue. I use it. One macro for each distance; close, med, and far. I have so many Pokeballs that if I come up short or too far, I just pick the one closer or further away. Its pretty easy to tell which to use though.

download koplayer and use the built in gps

did you also make one specifically for Zubats? or three?

I have Zubat and Golbat in my Pokedex, so I don't give a fuck.

>you can still toss the ball manually, you know.

search: how to play Pokemon with Bluestack

Either nigger lynch a local walmart and theft some iTunes cards

or....

Jailbreak the phone with some shitty tutorials online.

This.

iPhone or Android?

I have an Iphone, not OP but would like to know

I litterally have gotten over 2000 free pokevalls its so easy. also have a scanner scanning my whole town for rares. Have multiple 2k dragonites snorlaxes and lapras so easy

find multi pokestop like one with 2-3 atthe same place and just chill for 30 min thats like 20+ spins which should translate into well over 20 pb