In the picture my dream car (Corvette zo6)

In the picture my dream car (Corvette zo6).

Richest guys of /b, what is the best and fastest way to earn money for my dream car?

They're not as cool as they seem, OP.

Get a viper instead

What do you mean? (OP here)

I'm the first guy who posted in this thread and I approve this. I drove '15 Vette and '14 Viper around Nurburgring and I honestly prefer Viper. The only thing Vette might be better is engine sound

Well your judging by your dream. Car the rest of your life goals and dreams must be shit as well.

True, but if OP saves up for the ACR, then he will destroy them lap times too.

Dream car thread?

forgot image

Corvettes are cheap garbage. You'll be able to afford that z06 in about 10 years when is only worth about $20k, but you could build a much better car for that price.

Why do you want the corvette? They're honestly not designed and manufactured well.

AHAHAHAHHAHA STUPID AMERICANS. "Fast lap times" "Viper" "Corvette". You idiot better get yourself a german car, my golf gti clubsport chipped (390hp) with a switch differential will kill any of these cheeply built american dragsters on a track. Grow up from wanting hotwheels IRL

OP here : guys, if you are saying the vette is a shitty car please explain why and what experience do you have with the car.
Otherwise your comment means nothing to me.

My Dad drove one, hated it, switched to a SLS Amg. It felt sluggish and like it wasnt delivering any of its potential power

But here in America, most racing is on a freeway....in a straight line.... A corvette can be tuned to 600hp fairly cheaply and it would rape your little golf cart on the freeway.

I'm European and I drove both American and Europan cars around Nurburgring, so what's your point?

The c7 corvette has a huge cooling problem and overheats when it's driven hard. It's also a GM product, so the quality of everything is only going to be "good enough".

If you want to know what a great car is, look at Porsche. Everything they do they try to do THE BEST. GM's philosophy is "how can we make this cheap and barely good enough to sell?"

You could build up a super custom miata and put a corvette engine in it and it still wouldn't be half the price of the corvette. And it would be way more fun and faster on the track and in a straight line. Or better yet get a shifter kart for most extreme budget racing.

I like nazi cars my self but you are a complete dumbass who doesn't know anything about cars if you think your tuned fwd golf will beat a vette or viper. These cars handle much better, brake, accelerate much better. You obviously never been to a track or a drag strip.

Here is a pic of a viper vs a German car. See if you can you find your faggy golf in the pic.

Again, why do you want the car? Is it the looks and sound? Or the performance? The American pride?

Here's my dream car, and i own it.
Bought it for 6700$.
It's mint and bone stock, and i'm keeping it that way.
OP just work hard and save money.

Twin turbo?

Try to find a trade job, anything that lets you work up, go in for overtime whenever it is available to you. Live well bellow your means. If you can afford to live in a 3 bedroom home in a great neighborhood, don't, live in a shitbox in a realatively safe area.

Stay away from anything that will saddle you with debt. Credit cards can be helpful, look for GM cards or something that will provide a benefit that cash does not, but pay it off every month.

No secret to making money, be willing to work harder than most and the money will come. Good luck getting your vette, and take pride that you could buy what you want.

Yes.
That pic isn't my actual car, i don't have pics of it.

Lease it

Yeah, buy it for a bank so they can make more money. Better yet, lease it with a credit card.

Get it. Everyone here saying the vette is garbage are the people who believe the meme of gm being garbage. The stingray has a coolimg problem with the automatic transmission when driven by a professional. Manual did fine. The problem was the front plate bracket blocks too much airflow. Go for your dreams. If you're good with numbers, look at penny stocks.

The only reason the manual "did fine" was because the car was able to coast out of gear to cool down! That's not fine with me, but I actual race.

And GM is garbage. Call it a meme if you want, it's true.

OP here : for all the reasons you mentioned:)

OP here : thanks for the encouragement:)

OP here: totally agree:)

IT lots of automotive ignorant kids jacking each other off about cars they don't own but think are better than others

That's rad af.

>ITT: a condescending douchebag that thinks talking shit about other people invalidates everything they say.
That only works in your head, Sup Forumsruh.

The reason it did fine was because the manual ratios doesn't stay in the power band as often. And what do you race if you don't mind me asking?

Turbo'd '99 miata. No pics but it's been beat to shit so it looks like garbage anyway (because racecar). Want to get a C6 corvette, even though I've been trashing on corvette in this thread. It can be built into a great track car.

Nice, I'm currently rebuilding my z32 TT