"so user, what are your hobbies?"

>"so user, what are your hobbies?"
>have none
What do?

Juggle with toaster

say "hold on a moment" and post to Sup Forums asking what you can say you do for fun while making the person who asked the question wait.

So when you aren't working or at school you do nothing?

He's already doing that faggot

Make drinking bleach your hobby.

Drugs is my hobby
I like to learn about them take them
Make paraphernalia ghetto ass pipes coke bottle bongs anything to do with drugs im in
>inb4 get a life user
Some people like cars others boats
Fuck some cunts here even draw anthropormic (humanoid animals fuck the spelling) dogs getting fucked
Pic related
The peace pipe i made

Well I play vidya and watch animu but saying that would make me look bad

i just say i do nothing but play video games when anyone asks me that now

no one asks me that

Try to pick your usual past-time acitvities apart and interpret what you find in ways that make them more appealing and interesting.

Like lifting:
>"Oh my god, user, you only pick things up and put them down again? How is that fun?"
>"It is fun because I have to do better every time. I enjoy testing myself against my own laziness and pushing myself to yet another level. There's nice side-effects, for example I have great blood circulation and in order to support my hobby, I've started eating healthy, which has positive effects on my daily wellbeing."
>"Oh, wow, user, I didn't see it from that perspective! Please impregnate me!"

Done

Thanks I guess but I need some friends?
Will try next time, thank you. What positive things could I say about anime that get me a gf?

Fuck user that was good
You have changed my opinion on the subject well done

>positive things about anime
Now youre taking it too far, of course lifting is a good thing. Anime? Yeah right loser, tbh fam you shouldn't even try to get a GF, just pay a hooker to lose your virginity and enjoy rest of life masturbating to that only time you ever got pussy.

get a hobby

Get a bike. It the only thing that gets me out of the house.

Magnets

Good one, will do.

Is contemplating suicide a hobby?

Just because someone is more of a lifeless faggot than you doesn't mean you're not a faggot who needs to get a life.

Play Eve Online and watch your life drain away.

Fapping counts as a hobby. I always do it, I like to do it in a lot of ways, sometimes upside down, sometimes I use a towel, sometimes I brush my glans until I can't hold it anymore. It's my favorite hobby there are so many things you can do while fapping. One day I cooked some brownies while fapping, gotta love to use chocolate dough as lube, man, I fucking love fapping, I tried fucking once, not fucking worth it, a lot of effort to get a girl and afterall, it cant be as creative and as fun as fappin, I really love to fap. I do it 3 to 4 times a day when tired. Some days are better than other with a record of 23 fucking awesome fap sessions. I watch TV and fap, I study and fap, I really like to watch Yu Gi Oh while fappin. Man, I'm fapping right now.

Make music, fuck with strangers on the internet, get swole, play Warhammer, get blackout drunk every night. The possibilities are endless.

>"Wow, user, you watch cartoons? That's creepy you know. Aren't they, like, for little children?"
>"Well yeah, there are cartoons for children. But then, there's also live-action films for children, just as there are live-action films and series for adults. I just love watching stories and characters unfold, and the Japanese culture has brought a very distinct aesthetic to their way of telling stories that appeals to me. For example [thatoneanimeseries], it takes a very unique spin on [commonnarrative] that you won't find in Western production in that way. Also, occasionally you will find something that has amazing production value, where the visuals are just mindblowing."
>"Oh wow user, you're such a knowledgeable and deep guy with a sophisticated sense of aesthetics please ravage me with your cock right here in this street café"

Godspeed, user.

Seriously though, I went from being a stagnant piece of shit that spent all my money and time on wax and cs:go to being in better shape than almost everyone I know in about 2 years just from biking alone. without working out at all.

I shouldn't have snickered but I did.

Does watching film and analyzing them count?

>not replying chronic masturbating