You're the teacher

You're the teacher.

What would u do?

Put my feminine penis in his ear

Nothing; why should I?

Let him sleep because idgaf and I'm getting paid anyway.

>femine
>penis
I'm guessing you're depressed dropout who never finished high school kekekekekekeke

This. Teachers that care that much to call them out and disrupt their own lesson should get off their high horse

i'm sorry if learning is too boring for you
if one of my students fall asleep i warn them once
if they do it again they're out of the classroom

I am a teacher and I'd slap the desk really hard.

Rubber band to ear

Suprise buttsecks

Learning is only boring when the teacher is boring.

i don't care if you think i'm boring
i'm teaching and you're supposed to act like a functional human being and learn
if you want to sleep stay at home

Now now teacher user, you're supposed to care for your students, but not too much you fucking pedo!
A gentle reminder to stay awake is acceptable but don't you dare violate the safe space of his dreamworld!
Fuck these are hard idk how those district people do it. Oh yeah 100k salaries to sit on ass and tell a teacher how teach with out ever having been a teacher.

Draw shit on his neck with the marker.

Not because he is "disrespecting the class". Because he'd do the same to me.

I would yell very Loud out of no where in the middle of my lesson "PEDOPHILIA" that should wake everyone up.

i would tell him to get up and go home and rest

Even if you're a great teacher you're never going to be able to make every little fucking thing exciting and wild. But according to you, it's not like the student has any sort of responsibility when it comes to learning, right?

I would scold the dumbass who wasted money on a compaq laptop.

You're disrupting everyone's learning and train of thought by calling the guy out. What is accomplished by doing it?

You can't stay at home when the law compels you to go to school until you're 16.

Lesson's over bitches, get out!

Anal Insertion with a Cucumber

I hated when teachers would say that to kids. How do you guys not understand federal law? It's a very basic well known law.
>Not even kidding i need this answered, always wanted to ask this

Where the fuck did that come from? Jeez

If he does it often I'll ask him if he has trouble at home like I did, if so send him to the school counselor.

If he plays call of duty all night I'll recommend a better game and not wake him up and ask the class to pretend to leave to the next class and wake him up in a hurry