Be honest: what is the most disturbing thing you have seen on the Internet?

Be honest: what is the most disturbing thing you have seen on the Internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

jinfo.org/Nobel_Prizes.html
bestshockers.com/the-burning-matress/
forum.goregrish.com/threads/luka-magnotta-video-extremely-sick-video-cannibalism-necrophilia-murder.16849/
forum.goregrish.com/threads/iranian-dad-shoots-his-daughters.27153/
youtube.com/watch?v=OOzfq9Egxeo
youtube.com/watch?v=VBwdqNbGY0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hot

my own mother's asshole

Inb4 daisy's destruction

9/11

some CP, after that I couldn't use google for a week

the gliftur

Chinese people. I didn't realise those crazy looking fuckers existed until I used the internet

Snuff movie with little girls. Ugh...

some Asian chick had liquid diarrhea into a bathtub and then someone held her under untill she was dead then cut up the body and fed it to her crying children who were watching the whole thing. also..... your mom.

>the most disturbing thing

What happened?

2016 us presidential campaign

Sup Forums and Sup Forums

The Grifter. No contest.

boy. trump hates fags like you are

its up there.

Oh... not now no no no no

WTF

he doesn't hate fags

Oh god, not a war over politics

that shit was like a disney cartoon compared to some of the stuff i've seen on adumbral.

disagreeing isn't war

his whole existience is hate

You're not on reddit kiddo, expect to get disagreed with when you reveal you're a liberal

The truth about the jewish holocaust

It was a video were a brick went through a window and killed some guys wife, never saw anything but shit was fucked up yo

The most disgusting and depressing things I've seen haven't been on the internet user.

Thought that was a weird lookin chicken when I looked at the thumbnail.
I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised.

You guys are not even close to the truth. Lurk moar

no, that is you. he is a rich bussiness man who treats his workes fairly, no matter how they look or who they are attracted to

do you really think that people care about how the cancdidate looks like more than what the candidate says and wants to do?

even if it was true, it is not an argument against him

The Truth

This made me giggle, it's not so disgusting, just weird.

YOU WILL NEVER UNSEE THE ROOSTER HEAD

that sick freak cutting off the dogs legs and the dog is trying to escape and walk away on the stumps, it's just too horrific for words.

That or the guys stabbing the guy in the face with the screwdriver, maybe, that's pretty haunting as well.

Think the dog gets me because it's just a fucking dog, never hurt anyone and hasn't a clue what is happening to it.

but it's fake & gay, don't u know it?

I would jizz a goo dinner all over the bloody tendril remnants of her head

a nigger

there is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

sure

> jinfo.org/Nobel_Prizes.html
ok

I honestly don't even know anymore.

Did it give you a boner?

muh prizes from the jewish academia, spare me.

this is how liberals think. its amazing. with no tangible evidence they still think all republicans hate queers and lynch niggers

can confirm, your mothers asshole is really disturbing

Some guy picking up his daughter that died in her sleep....dude getting beheading by chainsaw...another dude getting a root canal via shotgun.

k

Probably this

bestshockers.com/the-burning-matress/

This

How the fuck does a nigger come from two crackers?

le grift or!!1!11!!

What is this?

Think the best thing i've seen is this.

forum.goregrish.com/threads/luka-magnotta-video-extremely-sick-video-cannibalism-necrophilia-murder.16849/

Good times, also this:

forum.goregrish.com/threads/iranian-dad-shoots-his-daughters.27153/

I have them bookmarked because i really like gore.

shitty countries are full of nigglets, it's easy to buy some there to overcome your white guilt

Yeah they made a documentary about it and arrested a guy who killed 2 kids for nothing

well then ...

Not so much seen but heard. Im immune to everything on this board except for that one video of the brick flying off the back of a truck and plowing through the windscreen of the car video taping. The screams man. The fucking guttural screams of anguish. Not linking it because I dont want to hear it again but its on liveleak. Easy to find with my description.

youtube.com/watch?v=OOzfq9Egxeo

good

Something about not seeing the carnage and the victim just makes it harder to desensitize.

>cp
>google
gfto summerfag

Never seen any of those... really interested in seeing them though
>inb4 lurk more. Yeah yeah I know

ok, then go and google about CP

Ugh, I don't mind diversity, but this whole "diversity is intrinsically a good thing / diversity is intrinsically better than homogeneity / diversity is good for u!" thing always seemed like bullshit to me even since I was little.

A guy was having 2 or 3 little girls suck his dick on omegle. One of them was sucking his balls, the other was on his dick, and the other one walked around him or maybe that was another adult.
He also flipped one of them around and fucked them, the girl wasn't bleeding or anything so I think she did that many times.
Horrible... can't get it out of my head. I was also terrified I was going to get a knock at my door a few weeks later but nothing happened.
It was fucking horrible....

youtube.com/watch?v=VBwdqNbGY0E