What are you socially inept 14 year olds eating today? I'm having chicken nuggers on hotdog buns

What are you socially inept 14 year olds eating today? I'm having chicken nuggers on hotdog buns.

chicken teriyaki, corn on the cob and salad

learn to cook faggot
or at least put some fresh greens in there and some sort of sauce

heath bars and popsicles. i'm thin now but i'll be at typical fat neckbeard status soon

no u

27 yr old n33t fag at work here. left over Breakfast burrito that my wife didnt eat

whatever the fuck i'm in the mood for...probably a cheeseburger

>leaves his house to make money
>has a wife
My condolences.

>neet
>work
>wife

BBQ fritos nachos. Pulled pork and cheese. Pretty damn good, actually.

You faggots have something to say?

Condolences? Thanks man, I hate my life

>Implying you make money without leaving house

kill ur wife
kill ur wife
REDRUM
REDRUM
REDRUM
make some NROP REDRUM

>implying I don't work for home

Hot Pocket.

Honestly I cant. I think id one day kill myself or take whatever money is left in one of my bank accounts (I keep one she doesnt know about) and move out into the woods to be alone

Made this before I headed to work.
>heirloom tomato
>fresh mozzarella
>basil
>sea salt
>black pepper
>extra virgin olive oil
>dash of white balsamic vinegar

Why not?

>Implying I even have a home for work

nothing.
i'm broke

Looks good broseph

>implying a homeless guy can afford internet

where u live man u hungry?

Thanks! This one is from last night. I hit the farmers market on Wednesday

What am I looking at

That makes my brain itchy

Ham and potato salad sandwich

OP here. I'm from Michigan. If you live in the Detroit area you can come to my house and I'll give you a couple pounds of my nuggers. I have like 10 pounds in my freezer.

Read the filename.

man i liked both of your posts any more healthy food shit? I wrote down that recipe I want to try. I dont even really like tomatos but that looks good.
>beddar with cheddar brat
>Heinz Yellow Mustard
>Diced Red Onion
>Sauerkraut
>Relish
>Corona because my gf is Mexican and buys mexican beer.

Top left of burrito looks like a worm

Your mom's special place.

Somebody say beddar with cheddar?

Good. She's fat and 63.

Smothered eggs

It does huh? Undercooked bacon. I already feel like shit..

Mind giving me the recipe? Tomatoes, mozzarella, olive oil and basil? How long does that stay good for once prepped?

even better

Top tier brat, user. The key is finding quality ingredients. Farmers markets are generally best for produce. The supermarkets mostly have shitty monsanto gmo garbage. I like to keep preparation very simple to let the ingredients shine.

asianfag here

Thats really all there is to the recipe. Salt, pepper, olive oil, and vinegar to taste. Just dont use too much. Don't mask the flavor of your other ingredients. Also get really good first pressing extra virgin olive oil. Here are some asian penis mushrooms I made a couple weeks ago.

OP asking for recipe here.
Nice dubz and nice penis shrooms. What do you mean by pressing extra virgin olive oil? When meal prepping, should I just do one serving at a time or can i make 3 days worth in advance?

>blurring out the vagina
because that is the most offensive part of this picture

There are several grades of olive oil. First pressing extra virgin is very light and fresh tasting. You don't want to use it to cook, just to dress salads or dip bread in. Use cheap olive oil to cook. The penises are just sauteed with some sesame oil and tamari sauce. Throw them on a pile of rice with some chopped scallion.
Some things will keep for a few days, some won't. Dont dress your salads if you want to make that much. Just dress them when you serve. Cooked foods generally store better. Use your judgement.
Pic related is pasta primavera. Basically the tomato/mozz salad with some chopped olives (not the black turds in a can) over cold spaghetti. Rinse the spaghetti with cold water after boiling then add the other stuff.

Add some mayo and pickles m8

since when is this tihs

Im going to the store on my lunch break to pick up the tomato and mozzarella stuff. Thanks b/ro

roflmao i just saw that top kek

>learn to cook faggot
Not OP, but I know how to cook, but I don't want to waste my time on that shit. I don't like food enough to put all the effort into something that only lasts as long as you eat it.

Cantaloupe, bread, and coleslaw. ;-;

>there's a whole board for this stuff
Why do you care? is full of cancer but I still come here because it's a fast moving board.

Good on you. Life is too short to eat shit food. Life is too short because we eat shit food.

>mfw 3 dub streak

Nothing till Monday unfortunately
Poor fag.

your mom lets you have 9 tendies? jealous. how many gbp's did that cost?

seriously that looks like pic related