Which is better?

Which is better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P6QtUapMsyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F dot r dot i dot e dot n dot d dot s is normalshit tier. Anyone with taste prefers based Seinfeld

Friends was like a soap opera with a laugh track. It's beyond me why anyone watched it.

If you even need to ask this question then you need to leave this board. Anyone with taste is competent secure in knowing which of these two is superior.

The Simpsons

who was the George of Friends?

seinfeld

Frasier.

Yes, none are good.

Frasier. Toss my salad and scramble my eggs, plebeians.

>ywn fuck jld
Also someone help me remember what episode this gif of kramer is from

Ross, maybe?

the one with gangster ass Elaine.

youtu.be/P6QtUapMsyg

This is pure kino that Seinfeld dreamt of reaching. Larry David would give his left bollock just to be able to write funny like this.

You need to be reasonably intelligent and cultured to understand a lot of the jokes on Frasier. That's why so many of the autists here can't appreciate it.

jesus christ.....

Most of the people I knew growing up who watched Seinfeld also watched Frasier. Friends was typical high school Stacey tier.

Contrived and stupid. Even the references are shoehorned in with no regard to relevance.

>Using terms like Stacys and Chads

I don't think you're intelligent enough for Dora the Explorer, let alone any of these shows.

frasier is overrated. niles and roz are based but all the other characters are shitty. especially daphne.

>being in a website dedicated to memes and thinking you're above it all

I'd tell you to kill yourself, but living seems more painful for you you clueless twatsalad

>LE TWATSALAD XD

There's nothing wrong with memes, there's everything wrong with being a /reddit9tumblr/ idiot. I think I will tell you to kill yourself and live with the hope you take it to heart.

Kill yourself.

To be fair, the show did go downhill during season 4 or 5, and again drastically in seasons 7-9. Seasons 1-3 were GOAT sitcom television though.
I know what you mean about Daphne. She started out as a quirky absolute qt3.14, and then devolved into a snarky bitchy 'everywoman'. Watch some early episodes of Fraiser - the characterisation is fantastic and hadn't yet been Flanderised or changed too drastically.

>we're at war guise XD

Let me guess, this isn't just your internet persona typing and you're this much of a fucking loser irl, amirite? Kek faggot

>Contrived and stupid
For you.

>You need to be reasonably intelligent and cultured to understand a lot of the jokes on Frasier.

Even when you get the jokes, there's no pay-off. I mean, they don't really go beyond a cursory mentioning, maybe a slight pun. Also, if I recall correctly one of my major beefs with the show is that they always explained the joke, anyway, for the poorly educated viewers—something like:

FRASIER: I've been duped by a fake letter. Where are my yellow stockings cross-gartered?

[Laughtrack, to let people know that was a joke.]

ROZ*: I'm sorry, your what?
FRASIER: My yellow stockings—as Shakespeare's Malvolio.
ROZ: Oh, right. Was he a Motegue or a Capulet?

[Laughtrack, letting the audience know she got it wrong]

FRASIER: No, Roz, Malvolio was from Twlfth Night, or as it's alternatively called, What You Will.
ROZ: Thanks, but I think I won't.
[Laughtrack]

It's the kind of shit that kiddos or just uneducated boomers in general like because it makes them feel smart for watching, like infotainment. But it's not clever and it takes no skill.

*Or Bulldog, or Daphne, or any of the other dummies on the show.

I liked all three, but looking back Friends isn't as funny as it used to be and I can jerk it to other things besides Jennifer Aniston on tv. Seinfeld is good, but I really only like George, Elaine's boss and Newman.

Frasier is GOAT, though, especially the episodes where Frasier is shown to be a fussy autist.

Yep, Frasier is the 90's BBT. There's nothing wrong with either show, but they're about on the same level of representing the "culture" they take the jokes from. Although the people from Frasiwmer were more realistic, it's still very superficial.

That picture is pretty accurate

peep show

t. redditor

Seinfeld no question. Friends is basically full house for "grown ups"

Never understood why anyone watched Friends. Mostly bitches and soft dudes liked it
Seinfeld was leagues ahead

Reminder that anyone who prefers Friends over Seinfeld is a literal woman.

>implying I've ever seen an episode of Friends

I thought the first season or two of Friends were good, then they started focusing too much on relationships and feelings and all that stuff and the show turned to crap. Also, Cox's looks started to fade, and she stopped wearing momcore hair and matte lipstick, so I no longer had a reason to watch the show anyway.