Marvel Netflix Phase 2 rumors

>Blade, Moon Knight and Ghost Rider are the next Marvel characters set for a Netflix series

squareeyed.tv/2016/05/18/ghost-rider-blade/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5zsVn_vZ9zE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Ghost Rider

The effects will look like ass but excited for a proper adaptaion.

I just want Punisher and more Daredevil.

Moon Knight could be cool.

Ghost Rider doesn't fit Netflix

They'll probably avoid showing anything too flashy like they did with Jessica Jones, where you only saw her fly once or twice.

Those are all just obvious choices for Netflix shows that people on Sup Forums and Sup Forums have been throwing around for years.

Hope they won't all be set in New York in addition to existing Iron man, Spider-Man, Daredevil, Punisher and Jessica Jones. Everything happening in New York is stupid as fuck in comics

Ghost Rider and Blade will be shit. Moon Knight will be nothing like the source material.

Actually enjoyed Spike's Blade series a little while back.

>Blade

Bring back Wesley Snipes!
Even if he's old as fuck and bonkers he's still Blade for everyone.

Jealous west coast fag detected

Moon Knight deserves to be a kino black & white Snyder film before a Netflix Original Bojack Knightman bullshit.

Maybe it's my Sup Forums showing, but I don't trust a 2016 Blade to be about a badass black dude killing vampires and not about trying to shoehorn in black culture and social justice as every turn.

I wonder if Ghost Rider will use Mephisto, or if he's being reserved for the movies.

They're putting all that in the Luke Cage show, so Blade should be safe.

Blade is British just so you know

>Immediate hostility
Spoken like a true Pakistani from conrete tomb of NYC

Could Ghost Rider work on a TV budget?

Wesley Snipes said he'd love to shoot more blade stuff, so I really hope he is still in this. If he isn't I'll probably just won't watch it like kessica jones or anything but daredevil.

>Blade
>PG-13

>dude
Blade is a girl now

Why does Netflix have to make series? Why can't they just make a Ghost Rider movie? I don't see how the effects wouldn't look shit.

Netflix series are basically R though.

daredevil and jessica jones have tv-mature rating mate

They already have another half a decade of shows planned out before they can even think about making 3 more.

I'd be disappointed if they don't but they already had a tv show without him, I could see them trying that again unfortunately

Don't care about Blade or Ghost Rider, but hyped for Moon Knight

Because Marvel Studios has so many other projects that they don't have room for Ghost Rider, and they don't particularly need him.
Keep in mind, the rights reverted because Sony didn't want to make more movies, since the second one was a box office failure despite Nic Cage.

you will never T-Jane play the Punisher again

Wesley Snipes is only 52, which for black people is like 40.

This is him in his newest show. He could still do it.

Does he still refuse to open his eyes though?

I don't get how they keep ruining it. He's literally a demon in a flaming motorcycle who fights other demons. It's inherently awesome.

Bernthal was better. I like Jane but Bernthal was better.

If the movies have dibs on Mephisto, Netflix could always just use the actual Satan

I hope he does, i don't really care too much when characters are recast for the most part but Snipes IS Blade to me, I just can't see anyone else filling the role.

I feel like Marvel wouldn't make the bad guy the literal devil.

Way more fun on the Expanse, never liked him for Punisher anyway other than the game voiceover.

>I don't get how they keep ruining it. He's literally a demon in a flaming motorcycle who fights other demons. It's inherently awesome.

PG-13 rating
Drive Angry was basically Ghost Rider without the skull and was awesome because it was R.

That's why the call him Mephisto, something akin to it, plus if they're going to do Dr Strange they're going have to go in that direction eventually with all kinds of extra-dimensional horrors lurking about.

Exactly. Marvel Studios would use Mephisto, while Netflix could use the literal Devil since they don't have to worry about soccer moms and bible thumpers for ticket sales.

Can they use Biel for blade pls

But how does that work?

Does he kill the devil? How do you beat Satan?

>rumor

Fuck you and fuck that link OP.

Sometimes in Marvel it's unclear if Satan even exists, they keep changing their minds and retconning it, to the point that it's now canon that demons in the MU pretend to be Satan all the time.

>actual good Ghost Rider content
Please, for the love of God.

Doesn't Marvel have like half a dozen characters that are all some form of the devil anyway? They could just use Blackheart and be done with it too

You can't, most of the time you either delay him or beat him at his own game, it's hard as fuck but it can be done.

The problem with these series is that they are being made to be premeiraly drama series, while the comics is thriller/action

I hope this is true. I don't get why people think Ghost Rider doesn't belong on Netflix. It gets to be R rated. I'm perfectly fine with this.

Are they gonna introduce the spirit of death and have Thanos fall in love with it or is that not a thing here?

Also is there a god in the MCU? Not like Thor but an omnipotent god

Yup Blackheart could work, hopefully he doesn't suck like in the movie.

>PG-13
>youtube.com/watch?v=5zsVn_vZ9zE

Did you not see Daredevil? It was a lot of action. Jessica Jones was more procedural and tension building but Daredevil had a lot of fight sequences

It's not that we don't think Netflix would do it well, it's just that Ghost Rider would require a lot of CGI and nobody is sure that they could do it on a TV budget.

That one scene had more blood than every MCU film combined.

they need to show him in all his porcupine glory sometimes

I guess I get that point? Marvel Netflix really hasn't shown its special effect capabilities yet.

The Watchers I guess? lol.

>Anonymous
Fucking what? It's Netflix. They can show a shit ton. Netflix is probably the only chance Blade has in the MCU

Why didn't he just open his eyes?

I think it could work if they mostly make his Ghost Rider shit happen at night. It's easier to cover up CGI flaws in darker areas. They did this with Grodd on The Flash

Not quite the same thing bruv. Flying isn't essential to Jessica's character. Ghost Rider having his head on fire is.

>she can fly
The fuck, I thought she could just jump far because she's strong

How will Blade fit into the MCU? Are they gonna drop in vampires all of a sudden so Blade makes sense?

>moon knight

i hope this shit is true

sure why not, vampires hide

it's not like he interacts with the MU anyway for the most part, even less that the Punisher, I believe

> Norse gods confirmed to exist
> Doctor Strange confirms demons and spirits exist
> final avengers film will revolve around a magic piece of armor that can control time and space

and you think vampires would feel out of place?

Why not? Once they introduce Dr. Strange magic will be a thing.
Just say that vampires have been hidden and secret for centuries.

I guess we can assume we'll get Dracula. Will he have his modern comics look or a more traditional old movie inspired look?

The Beyonder is the closest thing to God in Marvel.
In the current MCU, The Watchers or Celestials (Big thing shown in The Collector's screen in GoTG)

Moon Knight will probably be introduced through the end of The Punisher TV show and Scarlett will probably be the villain for both of them.

What I'd love to see though is a join Daredevil/Moon Knight miniseries where they both deal with Black Specter.

Mmm true. Ghost Rider isn't really going to be running around in the sun

temporary autism

I guess my concern is how will they introduce vampires without it seeming like they've been shoehorned in for Blade's sake. Unless the undead ninjas have some connection, and/or they're not vampires at all.

They toned it down for the show.

Nigga there's already all kinds of crazy shit in the MCU. If people can accept a talking raccoon they can accept vampires.

Jessica Jones could originally fly but in the comics she loses this ability after the Purple man (Kilgrave) gets her all fucked up

So the leaks were true!?

Waifu of Verdun is going to be Captain Marvel?

>emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

>I guess my concern is how will they introduce vampires without it seeming like they've been shoehorned in for Blade's sake.

Did you miss the part of how vampires existed in secret from the human world in Blade's movie? why can't it be the same thing? Sounds like you're overthinking something that's dirt simple.

>and/or they're not vampires at all

maybe they'll suck plasma through their hands like mike morbius

are any of them going to be as sjw as JJ or luke cage? pretty excited if not

Same way they did with ninjas.

Always been there, no one knows.

Shummy would be above satan desu

>Moon Knight

Marvel is about to outdo DC for a second time with White Batman

>Show has female lead and black lead
Muh white male protags

das not white bat man
das white venom

I know spiderman is a big blockbuster super hero, but fuck it would make a netflix show or week to week type of show. Spiderman is one of the more down to earth super hero's and his stories deal a lot with how being Spiderman effects his daily life and the people around him. Also he has a good fucking rogue gallery for TV. They could flesh out some of his important arcs so much better.

I want an Echo & Firebird series set in the Southwest. I don't know why, I just do.

except there was a white venom

Comparing Batman and Moon Knight is like comparing Donald Trump with Hitler.

I DONT CARE!
JUST GIVE ME A RAIMI'S SPIDERMAN 4, PLEASE!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!

>this exists in the same universe as a talking raccoon and a walking tree

>think there will never be Booster Gold
>there's Booster Gold
>think there will never be Moon Knight
>there's Moon Knight

Am I god?

No that's Black Panther.

He said he wants to be involved with the MCU but they said no.

Daredevil = Red Batman
Moon Knight = White Batman
Black Panther = Black Batman

HABBEBING
A
B
E
E
B

so like an R rated Avengers?

Stop I can only get so erect

Lucifer, not Satan. Just another Hell Lord.
Satan is if all of them get together and do the fusion dance.

Underrated truth.