Have you ever been caught?

Have you ever been caught?

I've been cought masterbaiting by my cousin. She just still there watching me.

Never been caught masturbating.
Been caught having sex.
>Was at ex's house back when we were going out
>Her mother was out back doing gardening
>We were sat in the living room together
>Figured it'd be the perfect time for a quickie while she was out there
>She climbed on me and sat facing away, just pumping it
>Her mum sneakily walks in through the door, sees us and stops dead in her tracks
>She heads for the front door on the other side of the room

"Don't move. Just leave it in there until I get out of the room"

>She left the room, I popped it out, we ran upstairs and finished

>Came down stairs again later that afternoon

"Hope you two finished up on your fun. I didn't want to interrupt earlier. Next time leave a note on the door"

She was the coolest mother ever..

Nope, I can masturbate anywhere and never be caught.

> Was

Sorry for your lost user

try it in a playpark on a school holiday

My older sister (17) caught me wanking one time when I was about 13. She walked in just as I was ejaculating.
Later she would come into my room at night and ask me if I wanted to jerk-off while she would just sit on the bed and watch.
I so wanted to touch her, to fuck her but I never did.

Yea, couldnt hear mom walking in.

still hurts man

I was cought by my mom eating out my cousin.

>tfw grew up with no sisters and no cousins
>tfw no girl-friends
>tfw no gfs
>I've always been surrounded by men
What do boobs feel like?

Yeah my mom walked in on me in the shower (i was like 14) and told me "it's called masturbating and it's evil"

We don't talk much

Like bags of sand

By my dad when I was like 10 in a hotel room while my sister showered (wasnt watching her, just on the bed). I screamed, he laughed and left, never talked about it again

Only busted having sex several times. My ex moved into my parents place with me and we both had high sex drive so always fucking. My mother walked in on us a few times while in the middle of rooting. I also remember my brother catching my ex giving me a blow job one time.

Moar Roadkill pics...

Yes.

Was cought having sex with my gf by her sister. She joined in for a fabulous 3sum. Now we get together every now and then

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

On purpose many times.

If my parents left me and my sister alone, I would usually masturbate with door open. She walked in on me doing it a couple of times and I would act surprised but not cover myself up immediately. Other times I could see her peeking through the gap between the frame and hinges.

Much fun.

Never have and probably never will. I used to be brazen about it too in my late teens. I would leave my bedroom door open and beat that bastard. Never got caught with sex either. Granted gf is a giant pussy and wants to lock the door every time.

Jerkin off in the ball crawl at the local McDonalds is fun aint it?