Ok Sup Forums

Ok Sup Forums
I'm in Paris with a friend and we want to go out in nontouristic areas
Recommend me places

You're in Paris, there are no non-tourist areas.
That's like saying you want to go to an actual italian restaurant in Rome.

rue Butte aux cailles
near Place d'Italie

It will be crowded but no tourists

Thanks m8

You should go to muslim hoods I heard it's worth the place,you'll see the traditional France an who knows if you discover a new plot bomb

Hookers are awaiting you in the Rue St. Denis.

Catacombs with no guide

go to the 18/ 20 districts and yell "nike les arabes"
people are going to love you

Les Halles, Lille, Metz and so on

There is a Philosophy teacher roaming Sup Forums who will suck you for free

go to shakespeare and co, it's a bookshop, make sure to check out the 2nd floor.

The spa in the Rue de Mazagran vis-à-vis of the Hotel Régina Opéra is apparently a brothel.

but it's over touristic

in a seriousness tho, if u are just doing tourist stuff, you should stick to the 7th,8th and 1st district, it's were most tourists go, you could also go to the 16 if you are looking to see that classic "french lifestyle" u see in the movies, it's a very rich area but you won't have a lot of things to do there because it's mostly residential, stay away from the north east side of the city you're going to get mugged, the 18th can also be a bit dangerous so watch out, but you shouldn't have any problem if u are going to the sacre Coeur in the afternoon, last but not least you can take the metro and go to la defense, it's the modern part of paris, lot's of tall modern buildings in there, and a pretty big mall, but it won't have a lot of stuff for you to do besides taking pics

If you want to buy dope go to Boulevard de Clichy. The African men there will care for you.

Pick a train line. Go to the end of it.

I hear the "to die for" spot is in front of a white truck

I'd suggest leaving that shitstain of a city. Just make sure you don't step in the omnipresent piss on your way out.

Did you take that picture in Australia?

Don't. Ever. Do. This.
You'll get killed in less than a minute

go find this place where hitler stood

You should find a truck and drive into the Muslim hoods.

Go Rue Saint-Anne and just eat ramens

Go find the place where they shot up all those fags

Trocadero, just beside the human's museum
>and obviously one of the most overcrowded places in summer