my hand.
wait, what

Slut-a-saurus Rex

Timmy

emma.

She ended it about 2 hours ago, im not sure what I'm feeling right now

Lance.

missedoccasions.xls

if she ended it, you are probably feeling sad.
even if you didn't love her and you wanted it to end, you are still feeling down. recognizing how you are feeling will help you get over it faster
godspeed user

Kaitlin

5 years ago
She's the mother of my child
I'm so lonely

Christina

Sheri

Adelaide, too beta for her and "just a friend".

Sarah

Jenny

Fuck you.
I'm already over her.
A couple months ago it would have been a girl named Naomi.
That was a two year long adventure

Holy shit. Yeah you're gonna feel fucking depressed in a couple days, when it hits you. Just do not think about her around other guys, whatever you do

sienna

We're in linked social groups so i wont have to think about it. I'll see it first hand probably.

I wasn't in love with her and did have a few of my own doubts, but it still feels weird. It's like my brain doesn't know what to do

Fucking same!

Nicola.

pic related.

wow man she's gorgeous

my heart

sadly neither of those is what happened.

Cecilie

Many years ago. One day i'll probably get her murdered.

Fucking hate her guts so much, but she showed me so much love.

Daniela Cangiano Gambardella, Florence, Italy

kisha

Dude, Fucking This.

Her name is Cristina

Mila.
Been almost a year. Brb carving Slayer in my arm again

Well she did leave me for another dude, friendzoned me, broke up with him, then left me completely to chase another dude and now she's talking to me again. If she doesn't choose me this time, I'm just gonna say fuck it and eat lead, I've got nothing left that I feel the need to accomplish.

Sofia

Sounds like you should move on.

Make her feel the same way you did.

this

My ex left me for the guy she told me not to worry about.

Eloise

We split up 5 years ago (after she met someone else while we were already sort of separated but still hooking up sometimes). We kept talking for about 4 years, because we wanted to 'stay friends', but then, about a year ago, something happened which caused her to stop talking to me and make it impossible for me to contact her.

Recently she started talking to me again. She broke up with the other guy about a year ago and has asked me if I want to see her again some time (not romantically as far as I can tell). Haven't seen her IRL in over 5 years now and I'm not sure I could deal with seeing her again. I never stopped thinking/dreaming about her and will probably never get over her.

In a way this is actually worse than her just being out of my life.

Aixa

I'm pretty much over her, it's been almost 2 years already, but she still lurks in my mind. I don't really feel anything when i think about her but she's still always there...

it's probably cause i didn't have sex in almost a year.
i do like this other one tho, met her on tinder.
We talk here and there, but i'm too beta to ask her to meet up.

If she's telling you not to worry and hangs with him as much or more than she does you, she's probably thinking about fucking him or already has.

anna...

it ended late january, but after the time we had together, i couldnt picture my life without her, in my eyes wife material. punk/metalhead, anime geek, went to cons together, played games together, lived together, we were inseparable, being pulled on a string for 6 months of thinking we can get back, she tells me all about this one guy she spends the night at his house or about she fucked him or something, and the thing is, those 2 met through me

but she's sleeping with me too
am i the cuck or the bull

don't do it user

The fact that you're posting this on here says it all. You know it won't be good for you. Tell her you genuinely hope she's well but don't wish to meet up. You don't owe her any more of an answer.

>offbyone

Dongus.

My one true love.

That's bullshit. I married the girl I loved and still love the most. If it didn't work out she wasn't right for you. You're not in love you're obsessed.

They always do. If she was really into you she would be sure you weren't worried.

Yeah I figured more went down. I still think about her unfortunately. We were together for almost 4 years

You're the cuck she's the bull

DAT

Honestly she did you a favor. If you dated that long it was probably heading to marriage. Since she left before you got hitched you've been saved a ton of headaches.

Lucy

Her name is Sara. Best blowjob of my life, one of the few things I can masturbate to without visual aid. She now has two kids and a better job than me.

Moot

Nah got over mine a few months ago, best feeling ever.

Feels pretty liberating, also banging a lot of girls helps

Beth pic related

You're not in love you're obsessed. She doesn't want a friend she just wants a back up plan until someone better comes along. She's not who you think she is. Stay no contact and move on.

That is true. I've been trying to look toward the positive things. I'm making a lot more money for myself, I can do whatever I want, and her new bf has nothing going for him.

Ashtyn

If she's divorced shed probable still blow you.

Just stay no contact especially if they break up. If you get out and meet people you'll find someone better soon.

Marit.

hannah. pic related

You're definitely right. It would be so much easier to just tell her no if I wasn't stuck in a rut, though. The rest of my life doesn't seem to be going anywhere and I'm hating every aspect of it, so it's tempting to believe that I'll find happiness with her again. I hate the internet for making it so easy for people to contact each other, man. Don't think I have it in me to break off contact with her permanently.

Also, nice quads.

Thanks user.

If you're stuck in a rut make changes.

ur a dick in a glass box
"break in case of emergency"
live your life how you want to, but that's how she see's you
at the end of the day though, you are the one that has to live with your decisions

Alex

Mette, hate her, love her, dont want to see her, wishes i could be with her every day though, even after i got a new girl i still long for her, such is life.

Fuck those hoes I want money

fuck u op...

michelle tho...

Kaitlin, i have someone else, have for years, but that girl never leaves my thoughts.

Checked

Ruby

Fucking cucked

Ha mine is named Beth too

She was in love with another guy. He stood her up two times but in the end, she got him. Pic related.

Qt. Is that her dad?

>mine haha

This helped me let go

That's kind of a depressing way to look at it, but yeah, probably. I'll never mean as much to her as she does to me.
That's easier said than done. I've talked about it so many times before with so many people that I'm starting to feel like nothing will ever change kek.

AIDS

tim

Magdalena...

So pure, and so rare

yes

tell me where it hurts anons

Oh shit dude, that actually hits close to home. Never dated anyone who committed suicide, but I've known people who have and my close family has attempted it. I'm sorry dude. Hope you're moving on okay.

My Beth isn't appropriate for this thread because our relationship is just starting. But christ, it's not easy to stay optimistic reading this shit

Stop talking about it and change something

Katelynn. We hooked up on and off for 3 years. Turns out she had a boyfriend for most of it and was just fucking me on the side. She moved to the other side of the country with him.