Thinking about getting one of these for self defense, maybe concealed carry

Thinking about getting one of these for self defense, maybe concealed carry.

Chiappa Rhino 200DS

What does Sup Forums Carry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=27wDLjY5JSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never handled one personally but I've heard they're great

either a beretta storm compact or sig p220

If you're going self defense get a glock 17 or a C7

If your going concealed then I guess that gun will work I don't have a vagina so I wouldn't know.

Beretta 92f under the driver's seat of my car

Smith & wesson m&p9
Go to /k faggot.

i never carry a gun i always keep it in my car
i recommend p99

I just ride around with Batman

Ruger lcp custom. Very cheap and accurate.

sig p320

FNS 9C

Try this OP 7 bullet magazine

Get a semi-automatic for your first handgun.

MSRP?

Ak 47 and 3 custom shaped 3d printed handguns

Why?

Broke as shit but wany my EDC so I'm buying a Sig p299 9mm on lay away. Haha

Checked

>Thinking about getting one of these for self defense, maybe concealed carry.

OK. There are other means of self preservation that you should take too

> Stay away from wogs in general and Blacks in particular

> Live in a nice neighborhood and lock your fucking door

> Stay alert (not paranoid)

> Study pre-incident indicators and flee if you see a pattern of them

> Take a quality defense course

Sorry for my waste of quads

About $400

I used to have a bersa 380 but I had to sell it when I moved to a gun unfrendly state

if i were to get another one, i'd get a rock armory 1911

Sig 1911 compact

im german and this gives me cancer

britfag here
legally we cant carry anything as a weapon.
however i carry pepper spray dusguised as a lighter or sometimes if it is late i carry my Iphone stungun

I'm already decently well versed in self defense, but I'm studying to be a paramedic and that doesn't exactly pay the bills for an upscale neighborhood.

That's not bad...

Better for home defense (capacity), easier to conceal typically, and (personal opinion) more fun to shoot at the range.

>Chiappa Rhino 200DS
I Conceal Carry a Glock 17. IWB its fine.

Glock 19 because capacity is better than stopping power.

kek does the iphone stungun actually work? I always thought those were a joke.

a long weapon for defending your home.... yea thats why all special forces use long weapons in houses. wait...they dont

kek

us army colt 1911 made in 1918

bad plastic molding?

Me likey. I'm a poor fag soidont have the money to customize my ruger sr556 how I want

I would only suggest if you plan on sticking In the gut before shooting someone. Basically accuracy will be hard with that and with five rounds? You should just get a sub compact glock, or something similar.

No gun, but when i wear large pants, like cargo, i usually hide a machete strapped to my leg.

i use one. and i can 360 no scope in hallways...but thats just cause ive played over 100hrs of call of duty online

>Not sure if troll or legitimately stupid

and bad quality overall. at least they could smooth the plastic. the metal doesnt fit there tightly. i dont know how much this weapon costs but you can clearly see its not a quality product

Walther PPS. I shot that and a SW Shield I like the PPS more, plus its fun watching people try and find the mag release.

Well I've watched and read reviews and none of them complained about accuracy. Also it's a 6 shooter

Heard it's not the best gun. The chamber will flash because of its open design. It will burn your hand alittle. That's just my thoughts. I want some small .380 to carry some day

I carry a torch for kids who carry candles.

im in the german military and i was trained in urban fight for a long time. we only got the g36. you can fold the stock but even if you do that the weapon is too long. you hit every door and if you peek around a corner the enemy can see your weapon very soon.

never had to use it tbh
it sounds fucking deadly though

You want a ppks my friend.

Your little rhino's going to come apart when you pull the trigger

I personally prefer to use edged weapons for self defense because it's statistically proven people are more scared of knives and other sharp implements than they are guns therefore I carry a Kershaw spring assisted knife

It's got a rubber or wood grip depending on the model. I've never seen or heard any complaints about build quality

Kek. Maybe I should mount a bayonet?

The Chiappa Rhino 200DS is a piece of shit!

M&P Shield 9mm or Glock 43 for conceal with Alien Gear IWB holster

Chippa Rhino? Tss you golfing at the zoo or sumpin'?

Topkek I welded a broken knife blade to my .44 and sold it for like $1200

I'm was assuming you are inexperienced with hand guns in general. Obviously gun enthusiast will have better accuracy with all guns just in general when compared to a semi automatic 9'mm it will be harder to shoot accurately and with less rounds. I would say for your first purchase (for self defense)it is a bad choice.

I carry a Zavasta m90 np ak when if i go out walking passed 11pm

Get you a mod.2 for CC

Don't you ever apologize for that, you quadsed just fine, son.

I carry a grocery bag
-because I'm European and do not need
any egoboost-protection

that's beautiful user
how much did you paid for it?

gp 141 ruger, Shes nice.

2 inch razor sharp blade, flick key.

that's special lmao

By grocery bag, you mean a fucking purse, right?

A .357 with a barrel that short is not so great. A lot of unspent powder.
youtube.com/watch?v=27wDLjY5JSs

UH-OH

He did

Sig Saur P220 Tactical
Full size .45 ACP.

1 + "one" = ?

i don't need a gun because I have an adequately sized penis.

What kind of stupid country lets literally anyone own a gun.

I have this. Smooth firing easy to use and very compact. Who care if its only a .380. My wife carries a lc9 and its a piece of shit. Shes getting a bodyguard too

will a silencer fit on that?

Different guy but if it's your first you need to take it easy on the trigger pull. Semis can be cocked and locked and glocks don't have a hammer. But own a semi first and when you transition to revolver you'll have a better idea of what you're getting into.

A suppressor wont do much on a revolver

>don't be a faggot trying to dictate others methods of self defense.

Are you planning on shanking someone with your penis?

Revolvers can be sketch for a carry weapon as 99% of them cant have a safety. Drop it and possibly shoot a hole in yourself

What the fuck does she need a bodyguard for?

I actually don't live in constant fear of everyone around me.

Probably not, but I don't know why i'd need it

I too carry this. 10/10 would bang again.

thats fuckin cool. Good on ya

They're not all that reliable. I prefer the Glock 42. Same size, caliber, and mag size, but with the reliability of a glock. They can be a little more expensive though. The 42s are $400 and the 43s (9mm) are $500.

Glawk 43 fam

"1one"

USA doesn't let literally anyone own guns either so who are you talking about?

I carry an m&p shield chambered in .40s&w. I love that little fucker.

Because its better than a lc9. She cant stand shooting her gun even at the range. The trigger pull is too long for her small hands but shes fine with my bodygaurd. We both have ccw permits and carry everywhere. No sense carrying something your not comfortable with shooting. Id get her my .40 or .38 special but the 40 is medium frame and the 38 is a revolver. She loved shooting my browning buckmark but a 22 isnt very effective for personal defense. I suppose she could strap my remington 1100 12 gauge to her back but she might get looked at weird since its almost as long as she is tall ha. That just leaves my cobray m11 and well if youve ever shot one they are a piece of shit and a pain to shoot lol. 30 round mags and the large frame makes ot impossible to conceal. So buy her a new gun it is and she likes my .380

Only if cocked tho. That's why I carry glocks. Physical block between firing pin and bullet. Physically impossible to go off without pulling the trigger unless you don't take care of it.

gen4 glock 19

Why not just call the police instead of buying a dangerous weapon? Who knows what could happen with a gun

this baby. it never runs out of ammo because i can load it with whatever i want, fun for the whole family.

Striker fire ftw

When seconds count the police are minutes away

Must be nice living in a gated community

>owning a gun

Nice meme

Wasn't Zim Zam's community gated? Yet he still needed to justifiably defend his life with deadly force. Must be nice to live in a sheltered mentality unaware of your surroundings

Average response time where I live is 40 minutes.

triggered
literally