Find something else to do faggot

Nice fake article sage

Look it up bruh.

>being this retarded
Also
We're fucked

>Implying the same thing didn't happen 2 years ago

Not fake.
The only way they will communicate with us now is via the rules of war.

Yup, fucked.

When i saw this i kinda panicked... Which is bad cuz a) it's fake and b) I don't live in America...

What makes you say it's fake?

Its not fake. Why aren't people just googling it?

Honestly, im worried about this whole war thing. Is north korea a threat?

They could wipe the US off the face of the planet.

oh nigger tits this is true... kek lets roast them fucking slant eyes!

Some people said no
NK might bomb the shit out of usa allies though

Silly child. We're gonna have WW3

Not fake and fuck off, Muslim.

Prove it.

The biggest threat would be a Chinese/NK/Russki involvement. China is actively practicing war games in one of the oceans right now with the Ruskies right now I just don't rememeber which one. China is also an ally to NK.

Time to start building the fallout shelters

Nice try kim

WE'RE FUCKED

Shut up and check em

North Korea’s top diplomat for U.S. affairs told The Associated Press on Thursday that Washington “crossed the red line” and effectively declared war by putting leader Kim Jong Un on its list of sanctioned individuals, and said a vicious showdown could erupt if the U.S. and South Korea hold annual war games as planned next month.

So calm the fuck down faggots, nothing will happen.

North Korea always talks shit, says they're gonna wipe us off the face of the planet, always claims we're at war. They haven't done shit. Fuck North Korea.

404 dubs not found

> declared war
... again?

He lying I bet he's a Korean spy were all gonna die!

We'll just send Dennis Rodman over and it'll be fine.

Stfu faggot

Lol, we have been at war with NK since the fifties. Its just been a cease fire.

infowars.com/us-prepares-for-war-with-north-korea/

Actually seen CAN talking about it as well. I'm not OP

>infowars

>listening to lamestream media

We never actually stopped being at war with n korea...

Do you really think I'm stupid enough to limit myself to some sort of media?

It's on the news and twitter but no one is taking it seriously. N Kor are usually full of hot air and have done this before. Tbh that's when you know your country is badass when other countries declare war and you just laugh it off in memes.

Sadly, yes.

But Obama is a pussy.

i'd fucking love to, can we just wipe the country and use it as a big land fill?

Saved. Thank you user

>Implying it would only be US vs NC

They threaten this shit all the time, and no they didn't declare war they said if the US participates in military exercises they will view it as a US Declaration of war. They have no legitimate allies, a nuclear program hypothesized to be in early infancy/development, and limited funding for defense. They pose no real threat unless China and Russia decide to step up and back them instead of mediating which is unlikely.

Korea with a K there champ

>North Carolina
Bruh it's North Korea

Fuckers in America telling me, always in the government North Korea ain’t bout this, North Korea ain’t bout that My Koreans a NK on fucking Kim and them He, he they say that Kim don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all Americans ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about North Korea ain’t no hitta North Korea ain’t this North Korea a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live in North Korea Y'all know that Kim got caught with a nuke Shootin' at the sky and shit Nigga been a dictator since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about North Korea I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Putin and them

The US doesn't stand a chance

China is a bigger SK ally. China only keeps NK alive to stop a mass refugee crisis. SK makes China millions, they'd cut NK off immediately if it meant no crisis.