Anyone got the old screenshots from the Maddie Mcann in the basement...

Anyone got the old screenshots from the Maddie Mcann in the basement? user asked a few years ago what he had hidden in his basement. Turned out it was an aged Maddie. Also general Maddie Thread!! Pic semi related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_Jaycee_Dugard
dailymotion.com/video/xy2yl9_daisy-harris-investigation-monkey-dust_fun
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Maddie mcann surely was a nice girl
But then she lost of the grid
She surely had some swirl
When oiled her clit,
With a mixture of semen and spit.

Trying to rhyme when English is not your first language is a bad idea friend.

You have Maddie Mcann info mate?

What? No, and from that disgusting ill formed comment I'd say neither do you...

Disgusting? ill? If i had cancer or niggeritis i would have been ill. I'm as healthy as a young turk my friend!

Ill does not always imply sickness.

I'm a healthy working 24-year oldfag. Please behave.. Just stick to the thread's purpose. MADDIE, the truth is out there

Having a job and being 24 doesn't make you a good person and c'mon it's not hard to be healthy in 2016.

Ps anyone calling themselves an oldfag has no clue what an oldfag is because once you've been here long enough you begin to cringe hard at the whole oldfag newfag bit...

Pps I am keeping this thread going by arguing, I'm interested that's why I'm here but I have no information and the thread will die without being bumped. I'm doing you a favour really.

it was fake anyway
from some police drama show
can't remember exactly what

>criminal minds
>season 2, episode 23
>37:17

Are you sure it's fake? Find the show and I'll believe that's fake. No way any crime show would hire an actres that looks so much like her for a kidnapping episode.

mr autism detective is in the thread

A such a shame. I remember like 6 years ago. /b was full with Maddie material. The oldfag issue. I follow you in that. But all i wanna see is some decent Mcann theories or some stories. You understand?@

and yes, i saw it, some user linked the video
try what this guy said

>done

Would she still be alive? Or dumped somewhere by her parents? Maybe she is the zodiac killer?

Yeah that hadnt loaded for me when I said that so fuck up

either at the bottom of a lake, or in the bottom of a basement
heard of the girl held hostage for 18 years?
pretty interesting read if you can be arsed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_Jaycee_Dugard

Interesting lecture mate. Saved for when i'm horny 4 a good read

My theory:

Kid died accidentally. Parents covered it up and created a media frenzy when they were like "oh where is maddy?". They got caught up tangled in their own lies and so at first they probably didn't see it as a money making scheme until later. At that point they might even have gone so far as to start believing their own deceit purely as a coping mechanism.

That or pedo ring captured her, raped her senselessly and sold her into human trafficking

OOOOOOOR:

dailymotion.com/video/xy2yl9_daisy-harris-investigation-monkey-dust_fun

Newfag alert

Yeah ok mate it doesn't really bother me kek I honestly wish I hadn't been here as long as I have.

Yeah it's already 1 month of summer. I understand..

You understand no one is looking at your posts right now and saying "wow he sure got that newfag" they're cringing Doris... They're just cringing and I'm sparing us all from any more of this shit by making this my last response to you.

Ps ive been here since 2008

you're both faggots
- sincerely, a newfag

Where's Maddie?