Hey Sup Forums, need some advice. Got this girl's number last night, friended on FB and see that she's got 2 kids...

Hey Sup Forums, need some advice. Got this girl's number last night, friended on FB and see that she's got 2 kids. What do?

fuck and move on

bang her and leave her. She has 2 kids so most guys won't touch her. She's hot. Hit that shit and then quit it

hit & run
jam & scram
etc.

Not her.

Get the fuck out of there faggot there are literally millions of as-good or better-looking women than her who don't have kids. Are you that desperate to get laid? Just fucking bail like her babydaddy did.

fuck a man

>Be me, work event last night at club. we get a cabana by the pool. This girl is our server, shes super chill all night. After a couple hours, all the servers lose their shirts since it's 100 degrees out. Server is sporting a bikini top and holy shit are her tits big, real and fantastic. Start talking, get her number and friend request on FB. She has 2 little kids, def Mexican.

What do? Smoking body, pretty face. I'm a sucker for Hispanic chicks.

Well, you know she's pretty fertile. Better Jimmy up. Incidentally, I fuck single moms almost exclusively. They have a kind of desperation. That's good shit there. I got a vasectomy, so I don't worry about getting them pregnant.

fuck her you ding dong how is this even a question

I know what you mean. I do well with Hispanic chicks with kids. They have more desperation so you can score hotter girls with baggage

They not your kids... Who cares? U planning on marrying this bitch?

I'd love to see her feet, especially in heels

what color are the kids?

My guess is dad was white

well u may still get some friction then, id bang her and then go from there, just try not to get attached to her.

Fuck her in the arse so you ain't going to be giving her a 3rd

Mixed...Dad was black.

fuck her and leave her as her kids dad

Become step dad. Never run the risk of making an autist since you know the two you're getting are ok.

If I take this route. will she be an appreciative wife for life, or too dependant ?

she was impregnated by a nigger twice, what the hell do u expect?