Lol

Lol
O
L

Why

Question:

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS !?

Is that a "cum machine"?

that's Chris-chan. He has a long history that I can't fit into 1500/2000 characters, but the gist is...

he's a dysfunctional autistic guy
his only wish and dream in life is to get laid
he thinks he's clever because he thought of "become a woman so I can be a lesbian and then I can get with a girl", which isn't so bad, but he REALLY went through with it.
His entire focus of the last few years has been trying to trick a girl into liking him, and any time he does something fucking retarded and he realizes it, he blames it on faked pictures, photoshop, doctored images, and trolls seeking to give him a bad name.

post op dude

op dude

PLEASE TELL ME THAT ISN'T CHRIS CHAN

OH FUCK

Gif for mobile fags

I can watch beheadings, necklacing punishment, fucking SEPTIC 5 all with a straight face but this shit..

Ugh makes me fucking gag

did he seriously get fucking surgery????

ooohhh fuck the legen of chris chan just wont stop, just when I thought he couldn't get any cringier, he fucking did

I mean what the fuck?

Im not sure I even want to google what is septic 5?

Just a guy swimming in da poo poo

It appears he has some form of protection on

Still nasty

Mouth and eyes still exposed.

oh, THAT guy....

Please for the love of God tell me that's not a legit video of this fucking moron

Did he legit get rid of his dick and balls?!

the webm isn't of chris, the pictures are though

Yeah, Chris hasn't ever been competent enough or subtle enough for something like that. He's a really incompetent person, I doubt he's ever done more than record and hope it uploads to youtube.

twitter.com/CWCSonichu/status/757351477799063552

Not even sure if OP's pics are actually chris or not

>this thread

>a chronic liar isn't lying when he uploaded pictures of his painted nails holding open his wound
he likes to claim he's functionally autistic, even high functioning, but he's not. He just doesn't fucking get anything, he might as well be brain dead.
We know he paints his nails like a retard, he seeks attention like a woman, and he uploaded pictures of himself with his fucking stupid fingers in the picture with his specific blue white white blue nail scheme and he STILL thinks he "beat" anybody, that it was just a trick, 'haha you believed me that i sliced open my gooch and I did but you believed it"
he deserves to die

He posted that on Facebook after posting the first picture (I think), however he posted more pictures afterwards confirming that he does have a wound. I recommend you read the kiwifarms thread on it.

Jesus...he was a loveable retard who showed us the world from his autistic point of view via sonichu comics. You guys trolled him so hard his brain melted and he became a typical saw femminist

He was always going to gain internet infamy, he is a shitty, terrible person. Before he ever got noticed, he was doing the same things on a smaller scale. He terrorized girls who pitied him and yelled at regular dudes who wanted to help him.

whoa wait a second, what your saying is chris chan cut his cock off?

Fucking god.

>your
you're*
I meant he committed to "becoming a girl" and the government is accommodating his delusion. He isn't have the balls high enough to mutilate himself, he still wants to fuck a girl, he just thinks that becoming a girl and a lesbian will let him do it. That's his ultimate goal

>the cum shot

He does have a point, he does look like a typical SJW Tumblr dyke

To answer "what is that"

The person "Chris-chan" had a piercing in his taint (area between balls and ass) it got ripped out and he now has an open wound there. He had been listening to sounds on YouTube that supposedly make you turn into a woman.

He reports thinking that open wound is his new vagina he got through the power of magical sounds on YouTube.

The webm was of him "masturbating" the white ooze, as far as anyone can tell, is the pus of a badly infected wound.

He already fucked a girl, a prostitute.

No he still has his dick

Ok dudes, just a question:

With no balls, where the fuck the sperm comes from?

>mobile fags

Iphone fags

hnnnngh

XHE'S BEAUTIFUL SHITLORD CHECK YOUR PRIVLEGE

hmm, it's probably just precum/cowper's fluid shit I'd guess

With the right level of hormones you can still produce seminal fluid, just no sperm.

Also that's not Chris.

>precum

wat?

Lol virgin

that´s precum. what kind of fagget are you?

Merlin browser, you fucking cunt.

That's not made in the testicles, someone without them could still make that

Turbohipster

>spend fortune on surgery to become a women
>your dick turns into a predator instead

breh

Someone should shit post Chris on a Tranny support board or something. Maybe Tumblr, hashtag it on Twitter.

Lol

How do you know it's his video tho?

What the fuck? Why is my dick liking this?

I thought it was a vagina at first, in the vein of OPs picture.

>Also that's not Chris
who is it then?

>Seminal vesicle

Why isn't that freak in an assisted living facility or under state supervision or something?

That's a piercing in the area between his balls and asshole, its an open wound that happens to look like a vag

The one on the far right looks pretty painful. Also that red, open flesh.

His taint piercing got infected

It's acutally part of the Navy SEAL diver training.

I am not a hateful person nor a spiteful person..But this chris chan kid needs to get dead quick...

It has to be painful as fuck

Yea I know. But that open wound must hurt alot. Especially since it's in an area where skin rubs on skin.

>I am not a hateful person nor a spiteful person..But this chris chan kid needs to get dead quick...

Actually he is proving the American exceptionalism: Nowhere else will you find freaks like that openly broadcasting themselves on the internet without anyone intervening.

Proof that God does not exist

With any luck the infection will kill him

What the actual fuck did I just watch

so OP, there's a gun to your head, do you fuck him or pic related?

OH fuck no, not after the last one

Doesn't matter, show it to someone new or you'll die in seven days

Re we are e. W endjdjzj that webm

Chris chan
If I fuck the werewolf I will hurt

If I fuck chris he will hurt

sonichu.com/cwcki

Here you go, user. Everything you'd ever want to know (and everything else) about the downward spiral of a manchild.

I remember this thread :'(

you're not the only one bruh

The Leo face was me

Part of special forces training

this fucking thread

What is this?

I wish to unsee this please

Who else is autistic enough to pierce their taint and ""fap"" via uniclit

Use ED.

A quick Google search determines that you are a faggot

I think if he committed suicide I'd feel relieved. If he's let alone he'll continue to evolve into a fucking monster with two pussies and a dick.