With all the archeological evidence proving the Bible is correct...

With all the archeological evidence proving the Bible is correct, and all the geological science showing evidence for Noah's flood, and so many Biblical prophecies coming true, why do you still stubbornly reject the simple fact that the Bible is an authoritative social and scientific work?

here we go

I'll just leave this here

What "evidence" exactly? Science is AGAINST you with you.

Your sources are..?

CONVERT OR I WILL START ANOTHER THREAD YOU ATHEIST SCUM!!!!!

Holy shit

How is science against him?

Rebellion against God.

My bet is that the irony will not be perceived.

I suggest everyone here to read about the end times. Its coming true. We are living the age of degeneracy

Please refer to the proof you claim to exist.

Does anyone still wonder who is trolling whom?

because you never actually have actual evidence for those claims, they're just plain claims
when you ask for evidence of evolution, the earth existing for longer than 6,000 years, for whatever the religious mind cooks up to keep its status quo, you reject it. you reject it in every way possible, you reject the source, you reject the claim itself, you reject the data, you reject the notion you could possibly be wrong

and I don't understand why, you LIVE for your god to fit in gaps. you'd think it was a challenge for you that you'd enjoy, that you got proved wrong but you JUST KNOW your god exists and did everything, so you would enjoy trying to find where he fits in the gaps of this new information.

you should EMBRACE new things because it gives you a new chance to test your faith and prove you do believe, rather than disregard any and all naysayers.

>He doesn't realize Catholicism believes in evolution
Its only American Prods and Muslims who don't believe in it

The bible states that God created the world c.6000 years ago, yet there is literally mountains of evidence, archaeological, historical, geological and astronomical, to disprove that. The world formed together billions of years ago. Life left the oceans c.120 millions ago. Hell, the wheel is believed to have been invented in the 5th millennium BC!
Biblical prophecies are only seen to come true because zealots twist the events of what happens ever so slightly and make a ramshackle job of forcing it into place into a book written before the invention of stone bricks by men who rubbed their scalps with rocks to keep them bald.
I couldn't make that up if I tried.
The Bible is not a scientific work because it doesn't provide evidence or references or proof or literally anything else necessary for a scientific work to be referred to as such.
You made a dandy effort, though, but try to keep it in the /his/ board.

As an archeological scientist, to put it simply, we find the evidence of real life natural events and pin point the myths of different cultures while using physical science. The bible is thousands of years of myths built upon each other from different cultures compiled into one book.

but to think evolution is correct and to also believe any of the 4 big holy books is incompatible.
being open minded and accepting science can be true doesn't fit with your holy books. any of them. it implies that they could be wrong, that the entire thing your religion is based on could be wrong, so there's no actual point in listening to any of it rather than cherry picking the portions do you do like.

>The bible states that God created the world c.6000 years ago
Again only American Prods believe that.
Science and religion is not incompatible

Are you stupid? Science and religion are not incompatible. Thats why there was tons of scientists who are priests. You can also believe that God made the universe and the things in it with evolution.
>>>/reddit/ you fedora tipper .

I know it's bait, I just like to reaffirm my ability to debate the matter.

>Only American Prods believe that
If that's not what you meant, be more specific. Poor communication usually has disastrous consequences.

Look God made the universe in his image. The world wasn't made 6000 years ago, only American Prods believe that. Catholics believe the science of it. It wasn't made 6000 years but made ___ millions ago.
Catholics believe in a form of Creationism where God uses evolution and all that to make worlds and creatures. That doesn't contradict science.

Agreed,
"The evolution of nature does not contrast with the notion of creation, as evolution presupposes the creation of beings that evolve" -Pope Francis

Really only fedora tippers say religion is incompatible with science. Look at what happened to the west once atheism has become prominent.
Degeneracy everywhere. People are materialistic, not caring for their fellow man.
The West needs Christianity to survive

I'm not arguing, I'm debating. Arguing implies insults and ill will. I'm just having fun discussing the topic. Is that wrong of me?

Thank you, now I have something to work with.
Perhaps that theory of creation is true since science can't disprove it (yet), and perhaps there is a force present in the universe that could be described as a deity. There is some evidence to support this.
However, there is a lot of evidence to suggest that all religion as we know it, from Catholicism to Islam, is entirely false.
In addition, the lack of contradiction doesn't mean the Bible is a scientific work. There simply isn't enough evidence to support it.

People were degenerates before atheism was a thing, they always have been and always will be. Because of social media, you're just hearing about it more. Humans by default are assholes. Exhibit A: Sup Forums.

Kek

What the unholy blasphemy did you just say about me, you little non-believer? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the College of Cardinals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret masses on weekdays, and I have over 300 confirmed blessings. I am trained in baptism and I’m the top communion giver in the entire Roman Catholicism religion. You are nothing to me but just another athiest. I will wipe you the fudge out with prayers the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my holy words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, athiest. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the vatican and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for mass, heretic. The mass that converts the pathetic little thing you call atheism. You’re fudging blessrd, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can pray for you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my latin. Not only am I extensively trained in confessionals, but I have access to the entire content of the Book of Psalms and I will use it to its full extent to convert your miserable atheism to the light of the lord, you little non-believer. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your heretical tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price. I will bless all over you and you will be reborn in it. You’re sins are forgiven, kiddo.

Look they weren't as degenerate as now. There are children being pushed to be trans and take hormones so their parents can feel progressive. People are utterly selfish with no sense of pride in their people (see Germany and Sweden) They have no respect for their elders (See leftist Bre-remainers saying elderly people should not vote). Infact look at pic related

Problem with Catholic beliefs is that it propagates that humans are born in sin and should be cleansed through life experience. Since the day your born, 'till a day you die.

And that's called running away from responsibilities. We was born clean and got "dirty" by human "traditions", but Bible says that there's must be something evil before born (obvious lack of faith).

Catholics should stop running away from their deeds blaming imaginary enemy while praying to imaginary friend and face what have they done to this world.

Satan is the guy who'll accept you as you come, while God simply asks you to cleans yourself before entering a clean area. Choice is yours.

Be a humanist. Be responsible.