1: Your country
2: Most horrible atrocitity your people went through in history

1: Sweden
2: Stockholm Bloodbath

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth.

"America's discovery" aka the genocide of more than a hundred native cultures and civilizations

rude

1. Flag
2. Evereday has horrible atrocities

>flag
>potato famine having so many micks moving here was awful

Belgian and Luxembourg independence.

I did just read about it and it's not that bad

>genocide
>implying 99.99% of them didn't die from ye Olde Worlde plague

I know, but it was still the worst thing to happen to us in history. It had long profound effekts on swedish society

Is the event still politically relevant? I don't think Swedes still remember the day and say " fuck danes"

I think we've sufficiently squashed the beef by now.

No, the effects of it has by now dissapeared. Most swedes and danes are bros nowadays but a few also hate each others because of our rough history

>Sudacas an indians dying
>bad
1.Spain
2.We never did anything wrong

t.Sudaca
OOGAA OOGAA vuelve al amazonas

Forgive me my independence but what effects?

>Albania
>We never did anything wrong

HYW (incompetent leaders...), French Revolution and what happened next, WWII.

The other times, WE commited horrible atrocities in other countries :^)

Basically all high nobility died, that influenced the structure of swedish society for years to come and may or mat not be the reason/contributed for us being so poor historicslly

1: See my flag
2: War of 1812 when the Brits cucked us

Weren't you oppressed by le turk or something, that's what were talking about

went through, not caused

>>korea
>>comfy wimin obvs

1. Flag cunt

2. Great hatred probably, The times of great northern war when russia occupied this land and brought famine, plagues robbed the land, killed ~20 000 people sold countless women and children to ottomans, burned villages and just generally ravaged the land multiple times.

AH,sorry,then I guess it would be hmmm....idk what to say.Romans almost destroyed our language,culture and people.Same with serbs and turks,so....

there was this one time when swedes stormed into the country, burned thousands of towns, razed churches and raped nuns, looted everything not bolted to the ground, and left poland so dezolated 1/3 of the population died from famine and disease.

1. Portugal
2. Global slave-trade

Meh, we didnt really have horrible atrocities against us, most of the time we were the one commiting them :^)
But if had to pick itd be the Terreur and the Commune.

Good point. And devil-trips

Russian civil war.

good times

pretty cucci tbqh

>1: Your country
Spen
>2: Most horrible atrocitity your people went through in history
The second republic

The 80's
Everything from 7-1 up to now

Are you sure though? You certaintly have a wide array of atrocities to choose from...

Too lazy to look it up but I'm sure something fucked up happened during the Revolution. Also before anyone mentions it the native tribes weren't part of our country but seoerate entities.

1. Brazil
2. Buying slaves

Considering that up to this day the Polish anthem paint Swedes like the Devil, probably yes

It does? In what verse?

This one is interesting just because private planes were dropping improvised incendiary devices.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

Nevermind

Sweden
When Russia stole our mongols

Dank

>dead commies

Good ol' times

hong kong
getting colonised by china without a fight

Fuck off idiot. Barely a hundred nobles died most of whom were probably rich cunts. Besides, it had a positive effect on the nation because much of the land and wealth held by the nobility was given to the peasantry which made our society more egalatarian and prosperous.

The worst event in this country's history was the Great war of 1700-1721, killing approximately 10% of the nations population.

So far it's been a breeze.

Are there really many people regretting the British control over Hong Kong ?

Fucking polish scum.

Wow.Swedes always looked like faggots

>tfw nobody regrets us

I don't know which is the most horrible, but we massacred a lot of innocent/unarmed Germanic refugees when they were migrating back in the early AD centuries.

Most horrible thing your country has Been victim of is what i meant

ooohhh "went through"
well, it was when the turkish retards went genociding and then it was the population exchange at 1922.

The only one I saw regretting us was a dutch user that really liked the king we put on their throne during the Napoleonic times.

No, I'm talking about the African/Asian colonies

Nothing compares to the Plague.

In fact all the posters ITT can just say "Black Death" and be done with it.

I know, thats why its even worse, cause I had to pick another European for it.

The fall of the Ottoman Empire was pretty rough for us. Every newly indepentent country has genocided it's local Turks who have migrated during Ottoman times with İskan policy. Approximately 5 million Balkan Turks were either massacred or banished after the First Balkan Wars. In Crimea and and Eastern Europe out of Balkans , Russian Tsardom massacred and deported the native Crimean Tatars. The death and banished count there goes over well 2 million. In Caucasia and Eastern Anatolia , Armenians and Russians destroyed many Turkish villages and killed a big portion of the Turkish population there. In south , French and the British deported many Turkmens from the Northern Syria and Iraq. Turks were the majority in those areas until after the WW1. People think of us as the cruel and genocidal but we're the victims in most places.

But that wouldn't make a very interesting thread.

30 years war probably

wtf all the old africans in africa regret us desu.

"It was better with the french"

>1: Flag
>2: "liberal" country which is too cuck to do anything to some weak country

"Like Czarniecki to Poznań
After the Swedish occupation,
To save our homeland,
We shall return across the sea."
Sorry for the late reply