Fluffy thread? Fluffly thread.

Posting some originals OCs right heah, niggers

dinna

black people

wANNN Die

Who the fuck saved this
Why do you still have my shame?!

Bump

Better than the shit I woke up to see in the last thread. Much potential here. Keep on keepin' on.

moist

Love this bit. "Be moving to Leningrad, they be of saying..."

Also, checked.

This is all ive got for this comic

Bamp

interesting

bump

Dude this has been the best one ive read. Will there be more?

I want a fluffy pony to be my friend.

Bump

aaaa

Bump

Me too.

Bump

That's fucking adorable! A fluffy with a proper temperament would be really nice to have.Just not a smarty. But not a dummeh either.

i dunno a derpy fluffy would be just as adorable and low intellegence means no smarty behavior.

True, it just depends on if it would be annoying as fuck in forgetting how to do everything including using a litterbox and stuff like that.

I'm sure I could keep a fluffy from getting too full of itself one way or another.

tiled rooms are easy to clean.

Is it possible to raise a good fluffy or are they just genetically too retarded.

only hugboxers and little girls enjoy good fluffies

Absolutely! There's a reason they're popular enough to have their own TV channel.

I enjoy the abuse when its deserved. Its the whole sense of justice thing. But what im saying is are theyre fluffys who dont do shit to get punished

Tv channel?

Carpedime is overrated.

if they're hand raised from birth with 24.7 care, they would have no legitimate reason for bad behavior. but that's the problem with fluffies, they have all this potential and its been tainted by the first generations living in the wilds that they're not fit to survive in.

Psychological torture is the best fluffy torture, especially when they do it to themselves

So basically if i take a fluffy or 2 on their own from birth i could raise a perfect acting fluffy

>only hugboxers and little girls enjoy good fluffies

>only hugboxers

Wrong, and/or an intentional logical fallacy used by justified abuse newfags. It's much more fun to abuse good fluffies than bad fluffies because the injustice and betrayal themselves bite hard on innocent little critters. If fluffies were assholes I'd just want them gone - I like fluffies because they make me happy, not angry!

if they have good genetic temperment, then yeah. in that way its like raising a dog, none of them are perfect but most of them understanding being a good boy.

FluffTV, the in-universe tv channel for fluffies.

Interesting also any animators out there i got an idea for a comic but i suck at drawing

Bump

15 second psa spot, i can see the channel being filled with things like this or good idea/bad idea spots

I take it you've been into fluffies for less than two years. The fluffies were designed to be perfect pets, with pre-coded brains of how to act. Their flaws are stupidity and weak bowel control, NOT being the exact opposite of everything they were created to be!

Bummp

My favorite Flufftv show.

thats the rub though, the pedigrees matter, so the fluffies exist on a continuum. the feral ones who've miraculously survived a dozen generations in the wild are the ones who are prone to anger and violence to get their ways then immediately tick back to perfect pet once their needs are filled. meanwhile the breeder stock would be the ones most likely to always be the perfect pet regardless of the owner. except you can't trust the breeders either because they can toss any stud in there if they're not serious and only in it to make a buck.

Sorry for being a newfag, but what the fuck is a fluffy?

I'd totally adopt Alicorns that would be normally killed by other fluffies, provided they did not go smarty on me.

No. Don't. Post. That. Shit.
Whoever wrote it is a fucking loser.

An imaginary animal that allows us to be violent and torture without actually being violent or torturing. Also they are stupid and generally bad creatures that deserve the suffering they endure.

>Mad over infographics
Are you fucking 12 or retarded or both

then make another copypasta with correct explinations and why the other one is flawed.

No I'm not mad, it's just sad that someone took the time to make that FLARFI PONE R SRS BIZ shit when you can just say this

Does anyone have the comic where a guy makes a fluffy in to a plushie toy ?

The idea of ferals being violent thing is another hallmark of newfaggotry. One of the only reasons fluffies have ever survived is their co-operation, and if they were violent, baby-raping assholes they would kill *themselves* before abusers and environmental hazards would even get to them!

Mfw both posts are me

Clever

I use that copypasta a lot because people ask those questions so often it's faster to toss this at them than explain it all for the thousandth time.

But there's alot of fluffies, and they're not all like that, but its what the artists like to draw because people like the abuse more than hugbox

well played

That's nice honey
SeeYou can just say: They're cute things getting brutally murdered/lovingly cuddled without writing a fucking book about it.

kek

I always figured it was smarties that became violent. I mean they have things like enfie babies, the foal spaghetti machines, stuff like that. General, generic fluffies are selfless to a fault when it comes to helping each other. Hell, that often leads to their downfall, because they are such social, caring things.

>mfw newfags don't know what mfw means

so fluffies are flawless creatures and exist only to deliver stories about the flaws in humanity. i argue that any living creature would have flaws. also that fear, hunger, and violence drives even the most perfect pet to do horrible things to survive. this is the same line of reasoning behind the joker, batman is one bad day away from being a murder just like him.

God fucking dammit.

Well you're a fucking dipshit. You can argue all you want but that doesn't make you not a fucking moron who doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about. You stupid asshole.

insults do not address the argument, tell me why starvation would prevent a feral from eating a dead fluffys foals.

For the most part, yes. Fluffies just want to love and be loved, while humans are like eldritch gods to them. Fluffies were made to be pets in domestic houses, so when humans treat them like vermin it's practically shattering their very view of reality. "Fluffies nu fow huwties!" is the best their limited mental capacity can come up with when who are supposed to be loving protectors hurt them for reasons they cannot comprehend.

Even the fluffy threads?

so indeed, you think that all fluffies, even ones raised feral and abused, are icons of perfection which exist only to contrast human flaws.

Kill yourself