Overrated or on point?

overrated or on point?
why have we not unlocked any of his wacky theories?
do science people shun him or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A54Res2dV7M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royer_oscillator
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Scientists are too busy gurgling Edisons undead dick to study Tesla's excellence.

Are you guys fucking retarded?
of course we have 'unlocked his theories'
we pretty much have a full grasp on the electromagnetic Spectrum and how best to use it by now, what a redundant conversation

are you posting from the 40s?

Then why don't we have free wireless electricity?
I understand we have 'unlocked' the electromagnetic spectrum, but it acts differently depending on the environment. Just like radio waves.

cuz making electricity costs money and wireless transport loses energy, u shit

Yet billions of dollars are poured into finding new particles each year. Why not fine tune free electricity with that sort of funding?
I am not disagreeing that it seems a little far fetched, but it seems a lot of his visions seem to be pushed aside. Why?

Free electricity his way means no radio communication our way.

Btw op inventors still go through hoops and shit the way Edison put this faggot through. You'll get fucked over by big corps a lot there's plenty of stories I'm sure your engineering or physics professors will have some

some have, they lack the funding and support network.

It´s a simple concept called resistance, the base resistance of the air is too high to be possible commercially.

Tesla was like 1000 years ahead of his time. Even now we still can't completely control electricity. Its very un predictable

We aren't discussing scientists. The OP clearly states that science people are in question.

The range of the transmitters would be too short to be practical.

edison shill.

Where is the particle weapon technology he invented? Please have some fucking idea what youre talking about before you post. kthanks

He lit 100 watt light bulbs by simply holding them in his hand several feet from the power source.
Maybe he thought of a world where houses and such did not need outlets or something.

Papa Tesla was a fucking wizard.

Science doesnt study magic.

thats why hes not taught about in schools.

Pervert uncle Edison is because he teaches science should be profitable financially, not morally

(OP)
>"Hey everyone, you know lightning, you can use that electricity"
>"No way" - everyone

200 years from now we will look back on Tesla and just begin to realize what type of genius he is.

Mark Twain once described Tesla as "playing" with free-floating incandescent lights that were powered by a wireless remote power supply.

Tesla had the "know how" to split the earth in half. Do you think someone has that knowledge today?

>2016
>capitalism is almost all over the world
>people wanting free energy

its called the schuman resonance

you can give energy a frueqency shoot it up in the stratosphere and it will circle around the earth and you can use wherever you are.

i dunno why nobody uses it tho

maybe because we already have a grid that provides us with electricity

People who know their shit love tesla because he was an awesome crackpot inventor who simply wanted to do things because he could and transform them into something that could help mankind.

Edison, on the other hand, was such a douchebag moneygrubbing greedy jewlike scumbucket he electrocuted small animals to death simply to try and sell his version of electricity - something a psychopath would do. He fucked people over to make money and is the fucking perfect example of what is wrong with people and companies that chase profit over everything, including lives.

its some self resonance shit

every material has its own frequency and when you know how you can stimulate that and crack concrete buildings and shit

Well, I'd think clouds would play a part in making it rather difficult to get the energy exactly where you want it.

It wasn't just edison. Morgan Stanley (yes that morgan stanley) refused to fund his tesla coil power grid when he realized that it would make power "free" for individuals

This. There's no money to be made in free electricity.

That's why he lost his funding, was shunned by the scientific community, and why nobody else with money and knowledge has followed in his footsteps.

This is the type of shit I'm talking about.
Tesla's 'wacky' inventions.

Did he really make an earthquake machine?
youtube.com/watch?v=A54Res2dV7M

And do you know how many watts went into powering the machine that lit that 100 watt globe?

Yes, it worked, but it's extremely wasteful, so it has no practical use.
That's why we don't use it, not because of tinfoil conspiracy nonsense

scientists of today dont understand 80% of tesla stuff

As a physicist I can say so many dumbasses in this thread that don't know what the fuck they're talking about. Read some physics, retards. kek, I'm out.

So, improve on it.
That's the whole point of this thread ...Why has the science been stagnant for so long?

you retarded mofo that would kill everyone around

That is bullshit.
Tesla was smart, and tried many new things, but this idea that people have about him is crazy.

>physicist
>browsing Sup Forums
b8

Telsa's technology is still being perfected. Finally Light Bulb Company is making light bulbs based on his technology that fit into regular lamps.

go to you fucks

This. Im fucking dying.
>whoa tesla was born in a thunderstorm and could just like control electricity man
Folk heros are folk heros i guess

What science?

it can destroy every stiff construction very cheap but rather ....... wait a sec you can fuck with tectonic plates this way too

Physics.
There is always energy loss when converted or transferred.
The concept of free energy is just plain wrong, and wireless transfer takes more energy to produce than you can harness.

It's like trying to use a laser to produce electricity from a solar panel.
You can only get less energy from the panel than it took to power the laser

Science is improving as fast as technological advances keeps up and unlocks more science improvements. Current theoretical and practical examples show us that "wireless" electricity doesn't work because its energy is inversely proportional to distance to the power of two or more, so you can imagine a parabole looking downward, there's only not much you can do, especially with current technology.

love him

lol faggots
I put some of his ashes in my laptop and now I don't even need to charge it anymore

only works with a platinum Sup Forums account though

Because you would technically be getting electrocuted all the time, and interference would be massive.

kek

Who are we talking about here?

Exactly.
>free wireless electricity
O rly? That sounds like a good way to power my 220 clothes dyer

I don't think you understand what Tesla's vision was ... it's not to creat energy (electricity) by say Niagara falls, shoot into the air and then back down to peoples homes. But to take electrcity from the what-ever-sphere (im day drunk cant think of it right now) and harness it somehow on the ground to be distributed.
I read his biography and it goes into detail, I'll look for that shit later.

>doesn't even know what electromagnetic spectrum is
>doesn't know what electricity is and how it works
>underaged b&

I do understand it, it just doesn't work that way.
He thought it might, so he tried to find a way. He couldn't, so he started other projects.
There's no big conspiracy. He tried something and found out out it didn't work.
It happens all the time.

>ftw Tesla was the real life Dr. Strange
>he didn't die, he found a way to get out of this shitty reality and into a different one

>Edison, on the other hand, was such a douchebag moneygrubbing greedy jewlike scumbucket
That's why Edison and Henry Ford were thick as thieves: they both totally bought into that Joo philosophy hooknose, line & sinker

OP confirms.
>overrated.
thread closed.

His most awesome inventions are only used by the military in secret.

he uses the earths electric you tesla newfag, rod in the ground you have power sorted.

TESLA did way WAY more than the electromagnetic field, he was on to the meaning of life. The knowledge he found would create a utopia on earth. Thats why his inventions and discoveries are kept by merica/elites or whatever cuz the people in power (bankers/masons not politician actors) would find it increasingly difficult to control and enslave us.

yet he knew how to control it close to perfectly and even made it into a weapon to fight the nazis

not far off actually, he was a believe of god and the higher spirit of the universe

There already doing it, look into HAARP and geo engineering

Just like the mentality thats in government ay?

im self taught but i
agree with you user

look into earthing and our own electric field first. There alot of knowledge your missing out on for more of a understanding, edison used that same ignorance to trick dumb people that he was killing people and used a dog.

the dog died yet tesla had to go worldwide and explain earthing while i was holding the current through his body

trust me, it was already perfected

i dunno but i dont thibk clouds have much effect on something that goes on much higher in the atmosphere

idea v1.0 never turned into reality v1.0 so people jerk off about how amazing idea v1.0 could've been

add in a dash of shady with the data and now it's a gargantuan mythological secret that could've made humanity 1000x better

instead of reality which is probably closer to "lol this doesn't work that well"

Scully, will you just listen to me!

And here's the kind of crackpot that diminishes what tesla actually accomplished by claiming radical nonsense based on absolutely nothing.

Aaah... Hmmm how can I put this...

We understand things to a certain extent. Enough to make cool technology and pretty looking things
The approach we've taken to these inventions is the long way. I mean these people are ignoring something that is right on their faces. Really right on their faces. What im talking about is something that cannot be used, because of our human nature, if this principle falls under the wrong hands... You've watched 80's cheesy action/spy movies so you can imagine.
so science had to find a way around it to make progress, and we've made incredible progress I tell you. I'm proud of the human race. It is the reason nations go to war. Like I said, it's very simple but only once you understand what it is.

You guys will live and die without ever finding out the truth and that's ok. There are some things that are better kept in secret

>Thats why his inventions and discoveries

were burned to the ground by Edison.

The problem with science today is everyone starts off on a tower of reference material made by people who published papers based on false claims and false peer reviews. A shit ton of it is FUD, and what isn't is foundational knowledge. No one else starts from scratch and tries to figure out for themselves the calculations for how prisms work. Tesla started from scratch and built his own science.

LMAO
M
A
O

>Testla
>Paranormal
>underage b8

FUCK

Get a load of this wacko faggot.

Top greg.

yes.

Good god man, do you truly believe tesla never worked off of someone else's thoughts or discoveries? If not, that is probably why his damn wireless electricity never took off, because it didnt work.

>do science people shun him or something?
Some of his biggest inventions were not attractive to the world geopolitical climate, and may have been suppressed for that reason.

Like for example: wireless power that would work anywhere in the world. No country would want to contribute to such a thing, knowing that any other country could freely benefit with no contribution at all. To develop a country you must command its resources, and there is no reason to contribute to anything you cannot command.

This is said to be the BIG reason that the US expanded the internet so rapidly--they built it to eavesdrop on everyone using it. It is presumed that they still maintain the best ability to monitor who uses it, worldwide.
And it's also the reason that so many hackers are Russian and FSR: Russia encourages their people to learn networking tech, to try to wrest as much control from the US as they can.

>not knowing has a huge boner for tesla

TESLA DEATH RAY

Not really, Michio Kaku was pretty much a self made physicist, he had mentors but came up with his own equations.
It's not really an issue, but the problem is the amount of students who graduate don't become great because they just can't think like the greats. It's a cut throat world when it comes to something like that.

>There are some things that are better kept in secret

tell me more or at least where to look

Michio is a theoretical scientist. It kinda is his job to come up with new shit

We have versions of it. like EMP. we dont have it now because every piece of technology we have today would break due to it.

>Aaah... Hmmm how can I make myself sound like an obnoxious, delusional crank...

ok

so many retards in this post who think tesla was a god. He mad a few good inventions and some amazing discoveries. But in the end he didnt know how to converge is ideals with reality. He also lost his mind and thought that he could provide electricity to everyone in the world wirelessly.

Be honest: you are not very literal neither in physics, nor in IT?

You just rip off the front door of a microwave, attach it to a generator, put it in your car trunk and drive around town. Tesla

Overrated fucking cuckold. Just like Allah, I dont hate him but his fanclub

based on nothing???

get your head out your ass user. smell the coffee of the true genius of tesla.

calling someone Crack pot make you feel better user? bet you your a result of inbred experiment.

The problem is PATENTS and MONEY. thats it. else we all would have free water, food and energy.

prove me wrong fag, dont just sit there and troll. go and use your tiny brain

facts

>lost his mind
It's noted he was completely sane and able minded near his death and was a very pleasant and down to earth person to talk to.
If he was a mad scientist he wouldn't have taken to the spot light. A mad scientist is like Newton, regularly practicing alchemy, trying to make gold from boiling a virgins lock of hair, mercury, and his toe nail.

Stupid fuck. Search for royer oscillator. Its an oscillator which always operates at resonance frequency and thus always at optimal aoperating point independent from distance of the two windings. That's how your electrical tooth brush gets loaded. A fucking non technical fucktard you are

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royer_oscillator

>patents and money
Hahaha. Really getting rid of money would make all these things free? I guess when there is no currency everything is free. Jesus.

Tesla may have been the most autistic freak ever.
Clearly an autist according to all historians who have examined his habits and lifestyle.
He probably had 10x more inventions than anyone could ever imagine inside that head of his, but he seemed to become obsessed with his pigeons and counting peas on his plate every night in a certain defined arrangement.

I'll say this though: I don't think there has been anyone more intelligent in the past couple hundred years and few that understand what he actually accomplished in his short life (without even really trying) would disagree.

he was far from mad, as i said earlier he went into solitude and was so close to understanding the human experience. he also won a nobel peace prize at end of his life no?

he was heavily spiritual and loved to meditate in nature. Thats how he describes how he invented the transistor. Through a meditative vision. towards the end of his life he was vegetarian claiming it got him closer to god/ the creator.

the guy was a humanitarian hero.

>read some physics, retards
sounds like a legit technical recommendation from a real physicist.

>A fucking non technical fucktard you are
ya think?
maybe, just maybe the guy is asking a question. not for an insult.
some people become chefs, that makes them an idiot because they don't understand electrical engineering? can go both ways. electrical engineer could look like a fucktard if he can't bake bread, or make a decent soup, a basic human survival trait.
fagget.

This >Then why don't we have free wireless electricity?
Tesla swore he had several different theories on how to harness wireless electricity and only a couple were even attempted.
He was certain it was possible.
Most of what he knew and invented dies with him as he was a recluse in his later years and shunned any human interaction.
There are still counts of those that visited him while working in his later years in seclusion who claim he had a vast library of his theories written down--but alas, they seemed to have been burned.
Conspiracy?
Free electricity at least sounds good to me.
When you think about it, modern electricity is nothing more than a form of taxation.

His fav restaurant was Delmonico's in NYC... funny he became a vegetarian.

Well that depends on whether whos we give that power of control too no?

money is a fictional construct basic on products not yet created and its a promissory debt note.

no debt we can just use resources to create things or either a debtless currency.

Who ownes our governements... bankers, who tried owning tesla.... bankers.

who stops these patents from being released... The bankers that pay the cia and federal wages etc... you get the pic

this telsa was autistic as fuck
that's why he was so smart to begin with

im a brit fag... i take it thats got meat?

yeah he lived on bananas and milk i think if my memory serves me right

>theories
That is the main word i pulled from your post. Care to guess why?

So it was merely the bankers who stopped tesla, not the fact that his imventions probably didnt work? What is the path of least resistance here?
>nefarious government backed bankers fucked with tesla
Or
>his inventions, while neat and somewhat groundbreaking, could not produce the results needed

we get our power generated and delivered to us
>because of his science and whacky theories and inventions

we get radio and shortwave broadcasts delivered to us or use radio or infrared technologies such as bluetooth radio frequency hopping

we have lasers operating on us, playing our music, measuring our world and linking our communications and doing our welding, cutting and polishing

we have started weaning ourselves off of fossil fuels and towards renewable energy sources or new technologies or back to hydroelectric or wind or tidal power

we created seti and other attempts to ferret out intelligent life outside of earth and map asteroids and other moving objects

wardenclyffe in new york state was an experiment, but so were the experiments in colorado springs

maybe they didn't pan out, but he couldn't have figured that out until he did the experiments and adjusted his theories

everything else worked and most everything he did was stolen because he wasn't an astute businessman and his backers were ruthless capitalists and his goal after all was to advance science and create a better world

even edison, in particular, showed his dark side when confronted by tesla's innovations

a lot of his work was seized (illegally) by the US government after he died in his hotel room and a lot of it is still classified:

>using infra and ultra soundwaves as weapons and tools
>creating pulse magnetic weaponry
>developing rail gun technologies
>creating long-range weaponised lasers (not a complete impossibility, just extremely problematic)
>theorising about transporter technologies

the modern technological world was largely made possible by this man's groundwork

so what if he was OCD?

so what if he was a lousy businessman?

its documented that the cia cleaned out his home

I think this guy takes the cake on inventions.
>pic related
But yea... Tesla did have autistic tendencies. Some even say he was an extremely, very rare capable, and functional savant.
He would rarely draw his inventions, he'd just think of them and tell his crew what to do, or he would do it himself.
His memory must have been amazing.

Source

What if he was just trolling the "examinators" pretending to be retarded? Maybe he was a troll before it was cool

It's a famous restaurant, invented the Delmonico steak.

Lol. You are either retarded or incredibly naive.
I've read dozens of historical books and accounts on Tesla. He was very much NOT a vegetarian. Throughout his entire life (when he actually did everything he did), he was a voracious carnivore. In fact, he was a regular at Demonicos. In the last 2.5 years before his death, he restricted his diet to mostly bread and a bowl of warm milk, which he occasionally supplemented with the juice (only) of artichokes and celery. He also ate honey. Many believe this diet is what killed him because he lacked protein and was unhealthily underweight and rail thin.

I love how vegetarians like to pretend everybody who ever does anything is vegetarian. Suck fucked propaganda. If anything, that's what killed him.