I have the next week off from work. I need a new PS4 game to play

I have the next week off from work. I need a new PS4 game to play.

what do you suggest?

you said you only could buy one game with your money
now this
stop it already and go play your fucking new ps4

Disgaea 5

Uncharted 4 should keep you busy

Wouldn't hurt to know what you already have OP.

Dark souls 3.

that wasn't me, user.

quite a few. I don't feel like listing them all

Well Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2 just dropped this week. MGS TPP or Bloodborne if you haven't already.

The Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2 remasters both suck nostalgia aside, shit ports and no nowhere close to being worth £30.

Ultimate Alliance is so expensive for just a remaster. I still have the originals somewhere.

I haven't played MGS or Bloodborne yet though. I'm not a huge fan of Soul games

What genres do you like?

Overwatch is fun.

was looking for an rpg/jrpg but ps4 has fucking none. I'm pretty hype for FFXV and Persona 5

earth defense force 4.1 was good, shit tons of content as well.

Overwatch is a meme. Especially on console

I suggest you stop being a fucking pleb and get a PC.

Did you try the new star ocean? Was it good?

GTA V's remaster is worth a try.

that's not the topic of this thread, user.

There is Tales of Zestiria.

I think Disgaea is on PS4. It also has the FFX remastered, and FFXIV.

I have it. I play with /gtag/ every now and then. I could never play it for a week straight. There's not all that much to do except grind and buy new cars to grind again

Bloodborne, if you ain't a punk bitch.

Not OP but I've been looking hard at this game. I have EDF: Insect Armageddon on steam and I enjoy it. Is 4.1 everything they make it out to be?

Not played the past games and I don't think i'm that far but I have had tons of fun with it, nothing beats the feeling of facing down seemingly endless hordes of bugs and aliens. It's impressive how much they can render and how smooth it runs despite there being hundreds of bugs and effects on screen.