Its been about 7 years since inception. We still dont have an answer...

its been about 7 years since inception. We still dont have an answer. So Sup Forums was Cobb still dreaming or not I need to know god damn it.

It was reality. If you even think for a second that it wasn't, then Nolan successfully performed inception on you as the viewer.

the more time you spent awake
the more time you spend asleep

It was a dream. If you even think for a second that it wasn't, then Nolan successfully performed inception on you as the viewer.

It was Inception. If you even think for a second that it wasn't, then Nolan successfully performed inception on you as the viewer.

fucking which one

He was a ghost the whole time.

The point of the movie is that it doesn't matter if the top falls over or not.

You're not supposed to know what's in Marcellus Wallace's briefcase, either.

It just doesn't matter.

His ring was the totem

You didn't need to know what was in Marcellus Wallace's briefcase because all you needed to know was that it was something very special/desirable. Whether or not Cobb was dreaming does matter, it impacts his entire reality. It answers the question about whether or not he got what he wanted in the end. I know Nolan wanted to keep it open ended, but it's something that matters to the viewer.

He was dreaming. Michael Caine was the architect and was trying to convince Cobb to come back to America.

No, it doesn't matter whether Cobb was dreaming the whole time, or not. The important thing is that he saw the faces of his children:
If he saw them in his dream it meant he'd forgiven himself

He's in Saito's dream due to the last line of the movie "We're building a house on a cliff" Saito said the very same line earlier.

He even explains to us that in dreams we instantly travel places without remembering the trip getting there. He goes from airport to home instantly.

Obv have an answer. Wedding ring was totem. Are you slow?

Thats just smart film making. Do you really want to see his car ride?

The entire movie was about stealing the method of Inception from the only guy who'd ever done it.

Actually he is now incepted in Mal's mind. Her token wobbled remember?

>I need to know god damn it.
You don't really though. It wasn't what the movie was about.

FUCK, I need to rewatch this movie. It's been so long.

Reading this thread has me feeling the same

The questions is:
Are you dreaming?

He wears a wedding ring in the dream scenes but not IRL, so look at his hands in the last scene. I don't remember which one but there's your answer

He was inception the whole time.

The fucking point is to not know. The fucking point is that it doesn't matter as long as it's real to you.

>fucking which one

The ending is exactly the opposite of what you believe

if you change your mind, it becomes the other ending.

Laughed/10
..damnit

The scenes where he wears the ring are reality.
At the end he wears the ring, so it's reality.

So you mean besides the obvious dreams, some scenes were inceptified as well?

People arguing about whether or not it was reality are fucking retarded. The major theme of the film was that at the end he didn't care if it was reality or not, he didn't stick around to see if the top fell, and we as the viewer were the only one's wondering in the end. He didn't care, he could spend time with his kids, none of this matters. It's purposefully ambiguous so you retards could understand this. Kill yourselves.

Nope. Nolan added the wobble to the top to avoid any confusion.

But was it all a dream though???

If you believe in yourself, anything can be incepted.

it's the american dream.

I think you're just mad because you can't figure it out. Nolan incepted you my friend :)

>This thread