Why does Sup Forums not have a christianity board?

Why does Sup Forums not have a christianity board?

ITT We post our testimonies about how great our God is.

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

Yer on the Christianity board already.

Because aids. And terrorists would bomb posts

You may one day eat those words edgy fag

Unfortunately, brother, you're fishing on the wrong website. While I could go on for what seems like days with my testimony, I don't cast pearls before swine, lest they turn and trample me.

Who is Grace, and how did she save you, user?

What you mean user.

Probably won't though

Thou shall not judge.

There's churches for thus bullshit

Point proven.

I am not ashamed of my faitj

Are people still christian? Why would you follow a religion when its holy book is wrong from literally the first few sentences?

It's an ancient myth dude, how the fuck can you not see that?

My god is so great, he gave my father colon cancer.

So to hear that. The cancer was not from God. Its the devil.

Then stop worshiping Satan, dipshit.

We do

god made devil
devil made cancer
thus
god made cancer

Kek

You're operating under a series of logical fallacies that belie your lack of understanding. However, your heart seems to be hardened against the Word and discussion on this matter will only lead to frustration on my part. As such, I will no longer engage your comments.

In short, you're a fucking idiot.

Not him but you base your life around an ancient Judeo-Roman myth, you are the idiot.

You aren't half as intelligent as you tell yourself everyday.

/thread

underrated

Wtf you mean roman? Christianity has nothing to do with romans. Romans were pagans in the time of Christ

its almost as if his heart has been hardened against the Reason and discussing this further would only lead to cognitive dissonance for him

so then the guy from neverending shitpost and flat earth would disappear there?

I'm voting for this

It originated during the Roman empire within the borders of the Roman Empire. This makes it a Roman myth.

Jesus was pretty clear and what to do with that cheek you got there hypocrite

Pretty sure she gives great blowjobs

>implying
when will you stop believing in fairy tales?

Funny, I don't remember seeing that verse anywhere in the Bible.

my son was concieved and born in the garage. It makes him a car

Look harder.

Funny, I seem to remember some atheist edgelords thinking that the universe was eternal a while back. Sure took you fuckers a long time to find out what we all knew for thousands of years

And this is why I normally steer clear of these threads. I know what I'm getting into beforehand but I just HAD to come here and watch you shitpost.

And He also told me what to do in a town that will not receive me. Imma shake this dust off my feet and move on.

Luke 6:37

G,D⊨C
is not valid no matter how you look at it

>Expecting people who put faith in a god to have any amount of real sense

Because then the jews and mudslimes would want there own board, then all the other religions would want a board and it would just get out of hand.

That and 90% of the people on this website aren't here to discuss religion, the other 10% just want to fap to Jesus/Mohamed

Your son was born in I assume America, therefore he is an American. Your analogy is shit and so is your ancient christcuck fairytale.

christians are the worst kind of people,theyll yell youre gona to hell if you dont believe what they believe, they stuff their religion dow your throat and judge, and commit sins against their own religion, and then think as long as they pray and ask for forgivness, theyre fine, i have yet to find a Christian who doesnt gossip drink and shove their religion down my throat and tell me that what im doing is wrong.

You can perceive what you read and hear in any way you want to. The new testament is very clear on judging others.

um, I am not murrican, not a theist either
but I still consider your logic idiotic and shitty

Its right before God judges some people for worshiping the wrong religion and orders some dudes to murder them all and burn down their village

but can't I have dreams?

>Do not judge, lest ye be judged.

Judge me all you want cunt. Citing that phrase in support of your leftist tolerant bullshit is as stupid as claiming that the bible says that there is no God because of Psalm 14:1

>know what I'm getting into beforehand but I just HAD to come here and watch you shitpost.
Yeah, you don't learn from your mistakes. Which is just another reason why you also believe in god. Be better at learning so that you can avoid further confusion and misfortune.

christian and god hate thread, now

I agree. But I recently met a muslim, who did exactly this as well...

Yeah. just don't go spreading your stupid dreams around as if they has any real merit.

Well, if worshipping the wrong religion entails committing child sacrifice...

But you godless dipshits love killing children don't you? Especially unborn babies.

like, nope.
go fuck yourself

What else are we supposed to put in our sandwiches? Point is the bible may say tho shalt not judge but it teaches the exact opposite and then goes on the condone the murder of non Christians

The location of the origin of the myth is largely irrelevant in the first place. The main point is that it is ancient myth. It could be an ancient South American myth and it would be just as stupid, I was just describing it.

Fixed

Anyone remember Christchan?

that neither here nor there, if you are the christian faggot this thusly proves your kind get defensive and call out other people, when your shit is in the open.
if you are a normal user, yeah dude everybody can be an asshole muslims included, but christians seem to be abit heavy handed one that shit.

You're a dumbass for believing people truly aren't this stupid and misinformed.

ditto

Underrated. This is what religious people want. For you to try and argue things being irrelevant when it already is in the first place.

In deciding reality, without interpretation dreams are useless. I know where you're coming from

If you believe in Jesus Christcuck and browse Sup Forums you are already going to heck

its a roman myth to help romans to convert to christianity, you think there werent people going into some poor ass farming village saying "hey everyone! there was some poor dude who said you didnt have to be rich and buy gold idols to please the gods, and when the roman empire tried to kill him he rose from the dead! even the roman empire cant stop him! lets convert to christianity because you dont have to be rich to follow and the romans cant even stop us!

>Luke in NT
>Canaanite Child Killers' Judgement in Exodus
>goes on

Shit, guess the Jews must've invented time travel or something

Also, it tells us not to judge UNLESS we are willing to be judged as well. Perhaps if you had better comprehension skills, you wouldn't be a fedora-donning neckbeard

I remember the last time I asked god to do something, never responded still hasn't called me back. I think he might be a NEET or something because I've never seen him outside. Seems like he has some esteem issues too because he wants people to worship him. Shit maybe you have his number because I have no idea he can demand worship without talking to anyone. If you do let me know, because I and a lot of other disgruntled humans have a lot of things we would like to discuss with him otherwise stop wasting our time with your mental delusions.

I suspect that it was a psychological tool to subvert Roman rule created by jews. It began only a few decades after Judea and the jews began being oppressed by Rome. It caused much war and strife throughout Rome and took away the perception that the Emperor was divine.

It is also an ingenius tool of psychological manipulation, brilliantly designed to hijack human emotions and the unconscious mind. Something only jews are this good at.

moral of the story. it was all made up, and it is a roman myth, or jewish mtyh either way

also sige heil mein furher

>Why does Sup Forums not have a christianity board?
You're a Mary sue faggot nigger

My reading comprehension is just fine, it's just a fucking boring book so wasn't paying too much attention. But if we're talking about reading comprehension why do you godfags ignore half of it? Shouldn't you be publicly stoning faggots such as yourself? I hope you don't eat shrimp either or we would have to put you to death again....

Dumb fucking rules from a dumb fucking book