Ugliest car ever THREAD

Ugliest car ever THREAD

Go to /o/

>Sup Forums
>random
Summerfag

That's like saying picasso's paitings are ugly because they don't follow modern criteria.
Kill yourself.

shit as fuck

You beat me to it.
Plastic paneling makes me cringe a bit

It sounds like youre assuming that ugliness is an inherently negative characteristic. In many ways a lot of Picassos pictures are ugly. That doesnt mean theyre bad.

this guy knows it.
also, countach is a masterpiece near to diablo vt

Kia Cube
Mini Coop
Nissan Altimas. All of them. And the people who drive them are equally ugly and shit.

This
This and prius

The Aztek is brutally ugly, but the Multipla is microcephalitic-webfooted-cretin" hideous.

i was surprised to find they managed to make something uglier than multipla in 2016

i give you Infiniti QX80 - a Land Cruised with Hydrocephalus

So ugly, they're sure to build it.

Maybe not ugliest, but this thing is hideous

fucking hideous
a lot of modern 4x4s look crap as shit imo

I thought that was a DeLorean lmao

was going to post this

I think that car is a beautiful classic.

I agree. Classy car. I mean it's from the 80s, most cars looked like "shit" that generation viewing it today.

>Ugliest car ever THREAD

Pretty much anything made since the early 2000's.

Would drive this beauty

epic xD

The hurracan. Very ugly car. Idk why they stopped the sexy Gallardo. This shit is just plain ugly.

teenager ricer's ugly wet dream

> thinks picasso's paintings are good
they don't follow modern criteria so they're pretty terrible

This is the car they stopped making in order to make that shit

>I mean it's from the 80s, most cars looked like "shit" that generation viewing it today.

Yes, which is why beautiful classics like this are special. Classics like these were the building blocks to exotic cars we love today such as the Aventador, etc.

>Idk why they stopped the sexy Gallardo

That's a beautiful car. Hope they will bring it back into production. Maybe sells were too low?

fam as much as i like the countach, the diablo SV is a league apart, looks better (subjective), handles better (objective), the steering and transmission arnt as stiff, dont get me wrong the countach is amazing but the diablo is on another level.

Ugliest car thread and nowhere a bugatti veyron? Wtf is this shit

Now the Aventador... That is one sexy car.

As for Gallardo sales, heck no. It was the most famous Sportscar and it was a "celeb" icon since so many celebs owned it. It was def selling good. I guess they just wanted something "new"

Yeah Diablo is sexy as fuck

Pic related Trump's old diablo

shit off theyre not beautiful but theyre not that ugly

What is it tho? I kinda like it.

Not him but I kinda have to agree here... The bugatti is pretty fugly. I mean idk why they chose that design. Just yuck.

Fuck off

It is ugly indeed. I mean what are you driving, a peice of Lego or a car?

You're a fucking retard.
The 2015 Mustang has brought ford the edge over Chevy. Hell they are outselling the Camaro and challenger combined.
And it's a beautiful car.

Jeep really fucked up with this design.

Son, your bait is weak.

dude its fucking hideous

HERRO YOU WANT DRAV CAAAH

>SS SA

no fucking taste at all
get the fuck out of here

Outselling doesn't count in design quality, dicktard.

Any car can outsell another car, but that doesn't mean the car isn't a piece of shit. The camaro and challenger both beat this car by design miles away.

The mustang is a car for pussybois whom think they're car enthusiasts.

no fucking taste at all
get the fuck out of here

It's ugly but it's actually supposed to be a good family car.

Will probably become an ironic hipster ride in the future.

You must drive a prius.

You're talking about design.

Design isn't a trend anymore, fucktard. Get out of that rock you've been living under.

Better design? Lmao you can hardly see out the fucking camaros and the challengers are a fucking tank.
Fucking summer fag. Thank
God middle school starts soon.

>Ugliest car ever THREAD
>posts the BEST looking car
kill yourself

Fuck

Best looking car of all time

Really? Wow? What grade are you going into then, 8th? 7th?

Get out. Trabbies are awesome.

Minis are great little cars

>diablo
>ugly
pick one you fucking faggot

Fking fags all of you that are out of /o/ and baiting Lambs, nissano, frraarii, mustangos, and that little pokemon AMC Pacer. they all are unique

eh..there just VW's now anyways

my bad, it's a countach, either way they're both pieces of art.

Fook Yu

I wonder what the biggest engine is you could retro-fit into that car that wouldn't rip it apart?

you sir can fuck right off

Seriously though.

My cousin put a 2 litre twin turbo in an old cooper and it went like a fucking rocket, faster than any BMW. They're also just so fucking fun to drive. I wanna get one

It is great apart from looks. Inside is so spacy you can almost stand there

this is the Ugliest car ever

If you can't look out of a camaro, then don't drive, faggot.

You're counting in all these pussy ass faggot features that make it easy to drive. If you can't drive a car because, awwww, it's just too DIFFICULT, then go back to your mom's honda civic, pussy.

Stock Trabbies are shit tho

Stupid british

Are you retarted? The Gallardo was the best selling lambo ever. The Huracan is it's replacement in that price point because it was time to bring something new. We're never going to see the Gallardo back into production just like we're never going to see the Miura/Countach/Diablo/Murcielago again.

That's not a car you dumb fuck

Never liked the Camaro. Just seems like a pissy little brother to a much more superior car.

It's how the Lamboghini cycle works. Every decade or so we get a new flagship car and now we're also going to be getting a Gallardo-tier car.

agreed

It is a bit busy isn't it.

I prefer the older, simpler Lambos.

Not a car but ugly as fuck!

its a countach you fucking tard, it even says it on the back in huge fancy lettering.

>Titan XD
>XD
xD
XDDDDDD
where can I get this car

TRUMP HAHAHAAH

/thread/ fags?

Not as ugly as shit piece tho..

idk whats the problem with it? fiat mutiple is fucking worse than any other car in here