What's the best team in pokemon go and why is it team mystic?

What's the best team in pokemon go and why is it team mystic?

BVB and their gay army are in mystic
/thread

I highly suggest you kill yourself for making such a poor decision. Joining Mystic involves you sucking the big black dick at an initiation Ritual, thus labeling you as an eternal cuck who scapegoats Valor for their problems. It's like SJWs who scapegoat white men for the mudshit jihads.

Team mystic is literally over rated

Team Instinct ftw

I've found in general that Instinct and Valor players tend to like sitting on penis and overall ducking fat cock.

Mystic players tend to be more bro tier and will usually buy you a beer if you tell them you're also Mystic.

Pokemon is for autists

I can picture you and all the mystic shitters tipping their fedoras in sync. Literally anyone who picked Mystic is either a Normie or autistic

Someones only catching ratatta...

Instinct Represent!

Seriously, Team Valor is for real bros, Mystic is for fedoras and instinct for uncertain children.

You mean Valor is for Spanish teens who think they are edgy. Instinct is the only answer. Don't even get me started on Team Mystic

Kek I found a fucking ryhorn in my area but my phone just hit 5% and the brightness was so low I couldn't see shit

wrong fucking team icon wtf

1/2

Mystic is like that group of teenagers back then in high school who thought they were the greatest

2/2 I don't think you need anymore proof that op should be hung

Don't play but heres what i heard:

Team Valor: Tryhards, want to be cool.
The fullest Team(most picked charmander)

Team Instinct: Underdog, chill, overall winning the Team War.

Team Mystic: Fedora wearing Neckbeards.

You're wrong in every statement but mystic.

Honestly I chose valor on my first profile but I didnt enjoy it for some reason so I made a new one just to join instinct

Because it's the most casual of all casuals

#fuckteamcasualakamystic

Literally stated I dont play.
Illiterate Fuck.

Kys

Your sources are retarded. I can only assume the same of you.

>He chose team Mystic

Well people were hating on valor also and joining mystic was just gonna be a mistake so I just chose instinct

Team instinct is penislygood ja minä tykkään siitä

So really this is a thread full of people insulting each other purely over the completely meaningless and inconsequential decision to place their finger on a particular icon at the beginning of a mobile phone game?
Damn dude ya'll dumber than sports fans

They are all literally the same but for the color, forcing 'rivalry' and meaning to the teams where there is none is the purest form of autism.

Instinct Here!

>Valor detected

Fuck off redfag

>mysticfags can't even get their own logo right

ah the day has finally come where people are calling each other all types of faggotry solely because of their choice of color
Sup Forums incarnate

You're a mistake.

kek

>people somehow acting surprised that Pokemon has a larger than average autistic following

It's like you've never been on /vp/ before, this petty shit is the tip of the iceberg, just let them have their fun and carry on with your life as normal.

>plays Pokemon GO
>labels himself as anything other than a normie
Let's face it user, you got into the fad as much as anyone else you're a normie too

Like Valor is any better normie

Fuck yeah instinct

I'd be better off dying than joining mystic at this rate m8

It is.

>Hivenormie

REEEE fuck off!

>""""""""""""""""team"""""""""""""""" gaylor
kek

mystic is best and there is nothing you can do about it

Forgot which website you're on?

I don't get it. Is it like the real pokemon games where you get 'version exclusives'? What is the actual difference between the three teams and how much does it actually affect gameplay?

Oh my god the double dubs have spoken hood thing I haven't chosen a team yet

Go back to /r9k/ you pathetic creature.

>team firegoose
Dont fuck around

I play every Pokemon game because I enjoy Pokemon. I will fuck you up in competitive play. Pokemon Go is majority of team Mystics first Pokemon game they ever played. Hence why they are normies. Instinct ftw

Mystic reporting.

I havent picked a team. I dont want to either...I have no interest in all this bullshit you people are argueing about.

I just like collecting pokemon. Nothing wrong with that imo...i thought that was the point of the pokemon game but it seems more geared twards the battles and teams. That isnt fun to me..

>mystic

*valor ftw
ftfy

my local kaiser owns instinct gym =x let's spread the word, ALL INSTINCTS MAKE BASE AT KAISER!!

suck mah peñor

Tfw you pick Mystic simply because Articuno is your favorite legendary bird and everyone shits all over you for it.

Gotcha bro

Instinct best team. By far best perks.

This is all wrong

Blue: Heroes
Red: Enemies
Yellow: Bunch of jokers

Faggot

instinct reppin!!

Instinct is coolest team

>competitive play

What the fuck are you talking about, this is basically a Google Maps addon, there's no actual PvP.

All those terms are completely interchangable since so far, the teams have no differences.

cuz fuck crab ass niggas

he meant competitive play in the actual pokemon games retard