This. Fucking. Game
I feel so empty now that i completed it....the feels
Any other Witcher fans out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10857452
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finished yesterday
immediately started ng+

an hero and see if afterlife is whatever you want, then you can have a never ending witcher
then write in blood on my wall shit dick
so i can confirm theory

Currently working on it

Bretty gud

Yes, one of the greatest RPG's in history. I've played thru all 3, multiple times. Almost finished with Blood and Wine. Did all quest except last of main. At the mill...will play out tonight. Feel like I am closing out a chapter...

10/10 screenshot m8

You're in for a treat

CDPR doesn't fuck around. Amazing game. You could try uncharted series if you have a ps4 sitting around.

True true, yes i have been thinking about that game, but sadly i dont have a gaystation

bought all three games on sale, even got the addons but can't be arsed to play. tried the first one but the controls are just horrible and i am too lazy to use xpadder for much needed controller .

Sharing screen caps

Hm dead space 1-2?

Would play, but I ain't got shit to play it on. RIP, me.

1st one is great if you can get past the controls. Best in my opinion

That horse's ass...

Ever played Bioshock Infinite?

Not a big fan of first person shooters
Tried Bioshock yes, but didnt play it through tho
I know its a good game but....

strawpoll.me/10857452

The emotional gap left after completing the long journey that is Bioshock Infinite.... :'( I literally wanted to restart the game as soon as finishing it.

I'm stuck waiting for red dead 3

Is it normal that my crossbow does 1 damage? I expected it to be more honestly.

The third game is just the best fantasy RPG ever, so far I have 60+ hours of play time and I haven't even finished the main story yet. They made amazing world I wanna explore to the last bit.
I also love the fact it's not super serious badassery bullshit.. the jokes, characters and some stories are beyond epic. When I got to the drunken scene at Kaer Morhen, my sides left this galaxy.

Yes absolutely, i clocked in at almost 150 hours now, stil alittle left to do tho. And yes all the characters and the dialogues are so well made!

I cosplay by taking a dump in my backyard at dawn.