Be honest: at what age did you outgrow remotely caring about sex?

Be honest: at what age did you outgrow remotely caring about sex?

Its ok be a virgin.
Its ok its not your fault

I never have done, I prefer my hand, far less drama and at my own pace

aide from the odd urge to fuck some pussy every few months, i dont think about it that much anymore.

>25

my best guess is that u are the only virgin here

how can you prefer your hand when you havent tried both and cant really compare them?

Only fucked about 6-7 times by that point but midway through that year I just didn't care anymore about pussy

Shortly after losing my virginity, so around 21-23yo. It became such an unimportant event I actually don't have a solid enough memory association to remember which age exactly I was.

never, sex is just too good

Never
Diagnosed sex addict here

no he's not

afaik in germoney you can get $$$ for hookers and shit

in my 40s and never have. it's all what you put into it. i fuck strictly feminist women in the late 20s, early 30s because there is no other type of woman more fun to top. every one has been submissive. sex is awesome.

go on

what more do you want to know? blindfolds, ping pong paddles, handcuiffs and bj training is my go to set of tools

how do feminists differ to other women

I guess I stopped giving a shit when I was like 18 or something.

>21

Well not the only virgin, but yeah, it's pretty obvious

34 and still think about it for most of the day every day

it's just more fun for me personally do dominate one. you know, all the high-brow women should get equal pay, hillary, etc is what's going through my head when i'm face fucking one.

never started caring about it

>be clueless
>be frustrated
>still clueless
>not frustrated any more
>die

What's so funny?

After I realized I can't last longer than like 30 seconds. Then I said fuck it no point in fucking

You do know where you are posting, right?