Need a feels thread...

Need a feels thread. I'm going to type a reply I don't want in OP because it makes a much better reply than a topic starter.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/tgUGB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i stub toe n cry
allapoo ackbar

This is going to sound retarded or like a shitpost or troll post or some shit but it's completely serious.

I haven't had anything to feels about in a couple weeks. My life seems to be turning around, after a rough first quarter...

I have a job that I find fun. I earn $100-120/hr self employed. I will increase my prices slowly enough to not lose customers but in the end I expect to be making up to $200/hr while loving what I do and feeling great about it.

I thought I loved this girl, but I guess a thousand and one times of subjecting myself to her manipulative bullshit was the exact number I needed to just suddenly not give a fuck whether she got hit by a bus or whatever anymore.

I don't have my own place but that should turn around as my career develops pretty quick here. Guessing I'll have my own place by the end of this year.

I also just apparently suddenly realized that I DO have friends. I just needed to remove the shitty people from my life, which was impossible during school from kindergarten to past high school... but it's now a perfect time for that

Is it possible to have feels about not having anything to feels about? It's weird, I kinda miss being depressed for some reason.

Niggertitties

bamp

I have man tits. Sever gynecomastia if you want to get technical. I'm 6"1 190lbs and I have big tits. I can't afford surgery. 4-6k depending on what surgeon you choose. It's ruined my self esteem and had led to social anxiety and depression. That face when you haven't had sex with your shirt off, or gone swimming in years.

What do you do for a living?

We're waiting man.

second post, kike

Yeah no shit? I'm waiting on his story you fuck. Don't ruin my feels train.

Not sure if severe mental retardation or troll...

Thats a pretty good problem to have dude

You want feels? I'll give you feels.
imgur.com/a/tgUGB

Man. I'm about to break up with my gf, she won't compromise on anything.

This is def worth the read to anyone who is wondering

Yeah, it's nice... but I'm bored now without feelings. Even though I'm no longer depressed constantly, I now just feel nothing rather than happiness or anything. I'm not sad or particularly happy, there's just nothing to feel it seems.

I'm getting really bored really easily too. That should go away once my work becomes more steady though.

What do you do for work, user?
Also moar feels incoming
tinyurl com/blindmuteloli

Trade skill