Anyone know any good new emo bands? I'm 26 and have been listening to the same shit bands for over a decade...

Anyone know any good new emo bands? I'm 26 and have been listening to the same shit bands for over a decade. I've recently picked up Modern Baseball, Citizen, Neck Deep. ETC. Please help, don't mock me for being an oldfag with poor tastes. It's all I like.

Say Anything?

Jank?

Yeah, they were my favorite band for like five years. I hate their newer stuff.

What album would you recommend?

All I've heard is Versace Summer

If it's even emo I dunno

Giving "Caitlyn" a listen. This is very good shit atm. Thank you. I'll have to listen more at work tonight.

Their newer stuff is fucking trash.

>muh no guitars muh original idea

Check out Panucci's Pizza

Don't check them out. Guitarist is a known abuser.

abuser?

Same person is also Jank. The allegations are the reason they broke up I've heard.

Yeah pretty much this. Fuck those guys. Same with Dads

They've been accused of sexual assault

fucks that got to do with the music?

Dude! I love Dads, Shit Twins was an amazing song. Is there an article about the abuse? I would really liek to check it out.

My pleasure glad you like it

I was sorry to hear they broke up recently

all of them?

how many are there lol

Don't have a specific article but they were well known to hit on underage girls at their shows and the drummer was found to have a really weird tumblr where he'd write weird abuse fantasy stuff and call women pieces of meat. Also a ton of people I know in bands that've played with them say they're just assholes in general.

>listening to music of the degenerate

>Panucci's Pizza
Could just be rumors, you never know. I'll keep checkign them out but I'm not buying any thing from them.

The guitarist Matt uses they/them pronouns