Do you get I.D'd if you order something from McDonalds at age 14...

Do you get I.D'd if you order something from McDonalds at age 14? My brother wants to know not me and he is bringing some 12-13 year old friends with him

yeah they asked
"user, OP family needs to kys"

no.

Nigga what

You are fo real dumb af

Are you retarded? ID'd for what? You can't buy booze or cigarettes there. No reason to ID you.

Fucking underage retard.

is McDonalds kids slang for the liquor store now?

Yes, in the State of California fast food is considered a controlled substance. Only people 18 and older may eat there without an adults supervision.

As long as you don't order the big Mac you're fine. Too much chemicals for little chubby bunny milk monkies like my grandkids

Heads up, brony. They don't take GBP.

lost

Nigga wat

>my brother wants to know not me
new fag detected

>Do you get I'D'd at mcdonalds
>My brother wants to know
>Not me

OP is obviously 14 himself. B& him for at least 4 years.

>Worst use of green text
kys new fag

Try harder with your weak bait.
1/10 made me reply

>new fag

almost kek'd

Nigga you as gay as dis bipedal horse dick wielding prick

Yes the fuck you can you retard. I buy bottles of vodka from European McDonalds on a semi-regular basis. Shut your stupid fucking mouth.

Yes, but this is about real places. Like America.

Not sure what you mean. In California they ID every card payment at places like those because of all the identity fraud. Idk about an age limit on anything though. Also how tf would you have a gov ID at 14? You can't drive or anything in NA.

The only reason they would card you is if you order alcohol. Anything else they just glad you're a customer.

Did you choke?