For whom you are going to vote Sup Forums?

For whom you are going to vote Sup Forums?

I will vote for Goldman Sachs.

Trump because I have an economy master degree and I won't vote for a whore who like to lie out loud.

Im voting for Putin

Russia

10/10

I want to work for Goldman Sachs in the future, but I'm voting Trump.

What the fuck is an economy master degree??

I thought Trump was the candidate of the poorly educated. I think you are proving a point.

Im voting for all major corporations, because corporations are people too.

Are you retarded? He obviously meant a master's degree in economics.

>economy master degree

yeah but no. If you had a degree you'd know what to call it. And probably write legible sentences

I will put my vote in for whoever is more of a war monger. Which one out of the two candidates is a war monger?

The ONLY candidate banks, pharmaceutical companies, and Saudi kings are supporting is Hillary Clinton. So I will join this bandwagon and let her take me wherever she wants to go.

Are you 15 or 17 ? Maybe you are coming from 9gag or like to watch Vine all the day long, because you seems to have no clue of what Trump is. Between him and her, only a retard who think Obama was the best president could vote Clinton.

You're a retard and you're jelly cause I did not drop out of school.

you can choose between
> the billionaires
or
> the billionaires

gee Im so exited to see the results
> murica is a Democracy they said

I'm french but I lived in USA for 9y, don't be mad. Here, in France, we call it master degree, you can attack me on words because you know that Trump is the right answer.

Will vote for nuclear apocalypse

literally none of those things mean anything

You can''t vote for him this time. Nobody gives a shit about him, he wasn't really present.

If he obviously meant a master's in economics, then that's what you say.

You don't say, "economy master degree". It kind of gives away the fact you probably don't have a Master, or a Bachelor's, or an Associate's.

Exactly this. You aren't voting in this election, why are you giving your uneducated opinion?

Whoever you vote for it will be just to stop the other candidate from winning, not because you want who you're voting for to win.

That's just wrong, you need more choice

This. I live in NY and everyone else here is going to vote democrat anyway. I think it's my duty to vote 3rd party.

Voting for Putin.

Definitely not "jelly". For once, I would like to see a Trump supporter that can actually articulate an opinion. Once again, a complete non-understanding of how government works.

I'll say it again, Trump is the candidate for the white trash and uneducated.

>Who are you voting for
>Trump because Im French

Ha! Gay

Oh; you're black. Go back to drug selling. Nigger

*monkey noise*

THATS WRONG lmfao you seriously think our votes matter? At all?

I'm not voting because I don't want to get shot or bombed.

I will vote against Donald Trump.

I vote for a pony for every American

Ladies & Gentlemen, we hope you've enjoyed this evenings performance of Trump 2016

Not black or jelly.

Thank you for providing the perfect Trump answer.

Oh and I have to point out the sentence, "Go back to drug selling." This is how an uneducated Trump supporter says, "Go back to selling drugs."

Butthurted nigger alert

Putin.

Yes, you're a nigger, leave Sup Forums plz

Unless you learned something in your master's program that defied what I'd learned in my bachelor's, allowing you to think that Trump would be a halfway decent candidate, you're out of your mind. Who did you buy that master's degree from, by the way?

"butthurted"

I don't believe the past tense is needed in this situation. Butthurt would've been a better choice. Neither jelly, black or butthurted (sic). I'm just waiting for a Trump supporter to write a sentence that could pass High School English.

ITT: French people vote for Russians
to run the U.S. of America

My brother is an articulate Trump supporter with an IQ of 163. He went on Sarah Bee's show and had every single one of his lines cut from the episode, which happened to every intelligent person there, so that the show could be filled with quotes from only the idiots.

That's basically what all the media is right now. The only reason you see retards voting for Trump is because the majority of people in this country (both dems and repubs) are retarded, and the media refuses to show the smart ones. It's how it works, you dumb faggot. Same shit happened to Bernie and his supporters.

They mean EVERYTHING.

I can write him in, and his lack of presence in the two party circus that's taken place over the last two weeks just makes my decision that much easier.

I don't know who Sarah Bee is, but if your brother's lines were cut, it was probably because he didn't have anything intelligent to say.

Oh, and good job referencing an intelligence quotient on an anonymous board. If you're not aware, that is a dead giveaway of stupidity.

The media does not refuse to show the smart ones (well, maybe Fox News). Try watching NPR or the US Al Jezeera.

Why don't you go demonstrate BLM you fucking nigger

Well, he recorded himself and I listened to it, and I'm a 3rd year polisci major with an IQ of 154, so you can kill yourself.

Also, apparently you've never listened to NPR. NPR is nothing but a Shillary circle-jerk that has done nothing short of shitting on Trump and Bernie's faces since this race started. Quit consuming biased media you fucking loser.

As a follow up to this: During the school year I'm a delivery driver, and so I listen to NPR for 20-25 hours a week. If you think you have more authority to judge NPR's content, please let me know.

Probs gonna vote for the Norwegian Conservative party next year. Luckily I don't have to vote on the shitty US candidates.

they are too busy waiting for you to stop taking the bait newfriend

he already explained

I have no place to keep a pony. You can have mine.