s-sorry

>TFW JAMES RENNAISSANCE

I always liked him anyways

You did it James.
You did it.

Why is this getting spammed?

What did he mean by this?

Fuck that whining bitch Patton Oswalt.

Seriously, he said that "society is crumbling" after he saw James' review of Ghostbusters...what the fuck? James is one of the most friendly, whitebread, "non-douchey" Internet celebrities there is - how can people be angered by him?

Ruined it when he changed his name to " i dont kill babies"

try some subtleness

sorry james

I'm sorry you are in internet trouble James.

No, I never fell for the cuck meme.

The AVGN movie sucked though, Board James is way better.

Just to play Devil's Advocate, I don't think Patton is in a stable mental state right now. What with his wife dying less than a month ago.

He's still a full grade cuck now though either way.

He's being paid to defend Ghostbusters. Sony knows that James has a great influence, and they're probably angry that he refused an offer to be a shill for them, so they need people like Patton and Dane Cook to attack James.

I'm sorry that AVGN has been shit for years James and I hope you get out of your creative slump. Good job causing this month's SJW drama.

kind regards,

user

TSUJ

>throwing someone you personally know and worked with because he thinks an upcoming movie will be bad

And surely she goes into each new transformers flick with an open mind

lol it's joss whedon all over again

I was always on his side.

#LiveLikeaWindrammer

>you personally know and worked with
Don't you know by now that no one in the TGWTG crew give a shit about each other.

Yes they should apologize to James

These fucking scumbags attacking his family members.

Dont feel guilty attacking the people attacking James

What?

BASED AS FUCK

twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/732781620655063040

I really hope he stands his ground. I usually don't follow a lot of internet drama, but when I saw that feminazis had made that guy, who landed a spaceprobe on a fucking comet, apologise for wearing a shirt with hot cartoon women on it (gifted to him by a female friend of his), it made me mad irl.

This whole feminazi, sjw pc shit needs to be toned the fuck down.

Show the SJW attackers NO MERCY

For you shall recive none from a SJW comes after you

I feel bad for James. He makes a video with his own opinion saying how he doesn't want to see the movie and everyone is now raising pitchforks against him calling him an evil bigot sexist and shit. Can't catch a fuckin break.

ITS A FUCKING MOVIE WHO CARES

James seems like such a chill dude, he doesnt deserve this

>guy makes a video about doing what hundreds of people do every day
>everyone either attacks him for it or praises him
What the fuck is wrong with the internet?

Top shelf lel

This has to be a paid thing. These celebs can not be this immature and hypocritical.

>criticize the SJW's for attacking James family
>proceed to do exactly the same thing
Why do you people always stoop to their level?

Fuck them

Fuck them in theor stupid asses

Someday nerds will stop being nerds and others will be like cocksuckers. Nerds can have hot womens and suckers have ugly one's.

patton doesn't even have an opinion anymore. he's just retweeting someone else's idea to avoid the backlash of responsibility

He needs to apologize for his sexism and release a video of him seeing the movie

I have nothing to apologize for.
Gather arround, fellow windrammers, let's give him our strength.
in all seriousness though, I'm really looking forward to that sort of mini documentary on Ghostbusters 3 he announced in that vid. That's the sort of thing he is reeally good at

I don't get why these people are attacking poor James. It wasn't like he was telling people to not watch the film, he was just openly admitting that he wasn't willing to watch something he felt that he was going to be disappointed by, and only came out with it because he knew his fans would be pressing him to do a review.

HE'LL TAKE A GIANT DOODOO FECES RHINOCEROS DIARRHEA DUMP IN YOU EAR

Oh you silly goose :^)

cuck

>sode

why did this make me laugh?

Hopefully he still does it.

youtube.com/watch?v=lQIuTGfPHvA

Is she right?

Biscuit came back from the grave tl defend James

>James' vid causes Patton to commit suicide

He's probably wondering to himself why this is happening and how he is getting so much hate from completely random people because he made a video about not wanting to see the new Ghostbusters.

I can imagine him just waking up to this wall of hate from people and not understanding.

Lesson learned: you can't appease the left, ever.

>implying I'm gonna watch it

It was funny the first time

I'm proud of him for standing up to his wife.

I'm a dumb frog poster

Because it's the only thing that works, retardo.

>Not going to see a movie makes you "based as fuck"

Man the internet really is full of cucks.

It would make the next episode exciting because HE knows people are going to be watching

Unlike most people making videos on the internet, James is capable of following a schedule and knows how to manage his time.
He was probably already working on that when he uploaded this first vid.
All he has to do is not chicken out.
>friendly reminder that it is your duty as a conscious citizen, concerned customer and windrammer to send him some nice mail to let him know some people out there agree with him and still have common sense

The worst thing is James made it as apolitical as possible. Didn't even mention that they were women. All he talked about was the movie.

I've never used the word cuckold

I'm completly shocked James, of all people, is the one in the center of this "controversy". He has been an internet personality for years and besides the hating on his movie, he has always been on everyones best side. Hell, he started this whole "youtube reviewing" thing in the first place, there is a whole industry that started with him..

Wow wtf, why are these cucks so mad about a video game lets player not liking the shitty movie?

Does he see him as influencial as kanye west?

wow, such bravery, much heroic

Ok fuck these guys. They are getting my full frontel rage.

Im refering to my penis, tumbler

>Attacking a guy's family because he doesn't want to watch a movie.

Lot of cucks that Ghostbuster fans attract.

I just realised that we live in a time in which your sex is a political statement wether you like it or not

He should watch the movie and then make a review the avgn way.

But it doesn't, it just makes us look worse because shit like that gets taken out of context and we get played up as villains.

>hovered mouse over the embed button
>see an abomination with half of her head shaved
>warning coloration on hair
>glasses that are probably used only for fashion
>Carl the Cuck-like gaping mouth
Nope.jpg

But then again I'm being a judgemental asshole like all those people critizising Jame's video without watching it, I decided to watch her video.

I think she makes good points, especially with the whole remakes thing.

He was UNKEKED and UNJUSTED in just a one video

At least until he break and start to apologising SJW's for not liking their movie

He mentioned it once in passing. But in the most mundane and inoffensive way possible.

"People are gonna have to call this one the female ghostbusters because that's just the easiest way to identify it. Cause it has the same name as the original."

>(edited)

>tfw literally see The Cathedral in action

ayy

Jacobite Reaction when

>lets his wife and Kevin Finn ruin his movie
>everyone still says it's shit
>he now comes back to slay the ones who defaced his passion project, his one chance at making a feature film with theatrical release
CAN'T TAME THE JAMES

>Unlike most people making videos on the internet, James is capable of following a schedule and knows how to manage his time.
I know user.

>All he has to do is not chicken out.
This is what my post is referring to.

John McCain
Ron Paul

>yfw you are alive during the 2nd resurgence of James Rolfe

>Monster Madesss 2016's final video is a 10 second video that just shows the twitter and tumblr logos with him scowling and shaking his head

Who else proved themselves to be cucks today besides Patton?

Good vs. Evil

Fuck these cunts

#BoycottForJames

Dane Cook also made an instagram post saying pretty much the same thing as Patton.

>tfw no webm of James laughing at "living like a windrammer" with tweets on screen instead
I'd do it but I am to oretarted to into webms

Not to mention that in his video he clearly explained that he disliked the notion of a "reboot" more than anything and admitted that the movie may even turn out to be good and he's still not gonna see it. Yet the shills attack him like there's not tomorrow.

Hopefully he actually starts making good AVGN videos now.

I really don't get how one of the most benign "I ain't watching this shit" Ghostbusters video is catching so much shit

I'm sure there are scores of better targets that at least toss a snide remark at the cast

He's actually projecting his very real fears that the Egalitarian-Humanist-Democratic system will collapse. Which I really hope it will.

twitter.com/DaneCook/status/733010080476635136
twitter.com/ashleylynch/status/733021732102144000

Theh drew first blood

lmao btfo

Do you think they'll ever reboot Back to the Future?

If he convinces just 10,000 of his 2,000,000 subscribers not to buy it, thats a 100,000$ loss right there.

These shills are being paid off to fight him.

Goddamn

I'd give him benefit of the doubt since his wife passed and she's in the movie.

Not happening, he already used up all his material and reviewed most shitty games worth reviewing. Anything new would just be Zombie AVGN