What is objectively the best fast food restaurant?

What is objectively the best fast food restaurant?

chipotle or in n out
all the rest are for niggers and wiggers
maybe 5 guys too

just found out a couple days ago, but is it true these are only in/near texas? i'm from dallas so always figured them a large chain .

shit tier taste

Shake Shack

Whateverburger.

In-n-out

Runza, no contest

Jacks, not Jack in the Box but JACKS you little fuck boy

You might as well suck on BBC

You must be a CALI FAG In N Out is trash, when you grow up try some real places instead of letting mommy take you to a shit hole

im from nyc, never heard of that place before.

also, those are probably some of the best tits i have ever seen, got a name?

Trump supporter spotted.

nah, been to cali a couple times. their burgers actually match the pictures, unlike pretty much everything

theres a reason why gordon ramsay said its the only fast food he would eat

ever had mcdonalds delivered to your apartment?

no, i wouldnt even feed my dog mcdonalds

I love these threads, nothing better then watching dumb fat burgerlards fighting over what shit hole has the best burger to fuel their heartattack, stay fat you murilards

xD

What the fuck is Jacks some kind of off shoot of Jack in the Crack?

Fuck off Europoor, shouldnt you be sucking off Abdul?

Chinese restaurants have the best food, and it's pretty quick.

they just scoop it out of the tub

McD

Five guys, guys

None of you fat fucks like Subway?

Burger king. Those flame grilled patties are next level.

You are kind of right eurocuck, americans have money and are lazy as shit so yes we do eat like a fucking hog, I dont but these other faggots do

Most hit and miss place to go to imo. If you make a sub to your specifications it can be semi decent

Dude thats utter shit how much dick can you take at a time?

I agree it sure can be hit or miss, the one I go to is run by pakis and to be honost they are shit hot on their Subway, the wife is hot as fuck too for being around 50

Southern fag here, anyone ever try Milos? one just opened up like a month ago wondering how they taste

Are you from alabama? I'm pretty sure Jacks is only there had it once was good as fuck, also Waffle House isn terrible its very $$ small portions fuck that place

I like subway as long as they have their shit together, its a shame the price is so high I remember the 5 dollar foot long and every like 3rd sub you get you got a free one

If i'm in the western US I go for In&Out Burger. East coast it's White Castle or Jersey Mike's Subs. If I'm in the south it's bbq of just about any kind, the crappier looking shack the better.

McDicks has good fries, I like their small burger the best IDK why either

Cookout, east coast

Whats Burgers obsession with eating like a pig and getting fat?

I'd say subway is the most changeable place to eat. One day it can be top tier and another it can be binnable. Same with KFC, Probably has something to do with it being a franchise

Wendy's isn't shit

um, Sonic?
/thread

PIZZA HUT

their burgers are literally fucking awful and dry

my nigga op

Na fuck Sonic they dont have tacos anymore but its pretty good still, love them dogs and burgers

their fries are terrible but burgers are their signature

They are expanding, one I know of in Tulsa and ate at some that moved near me

Satan trips checked l, you know the rules post dick and time stamp M8

hardies

hold on k?

Its Carls Jr you faggot, their breakfast is godly

More around the texarkana region

I like Jesus dogs

What kind of gay shit is this

Use to love Backyard Burgers when I lived around them. Cooked over actual charcoal indoors.

They have in and out here now...and...WTF does everyone see in this chain? Their burgers are lame. If you need to load a bunch of crap on a burger to eat it...do yourself a favor and admit you don't really like burgers and get something else. A really awesome burger can be eaten completely plain.

Chic fila

BENIHANA

My fat dick

Lol wtf, is that dead jesus or alive jesus?

Culvers.

kys whitey

Nigger Kings

HOLY NIGGERS

Agreed, and chekt

McGuires Irish Pub in Destin FL has the best burgers if any of you little faggots ever go there hit that place up, also order the Nachos!!

im not big on burgers. but in n out is good. that animal style sauce..
but for sammiches Cappriottis or Lee's. not sure if they have either of those on the eastcoast

place at myrtle beach called Peach or some shit

Nice trips lets see that cock

>fast food
>picks one sit down resturant
Dude

Chick Fil A, there's no arguing that.

Fuck yes. Even though it blows my asshole to bits like Hiroshima.

I love it.
Them deep fried cheese curds.
Sheeeit nigger

Just trying to get the word out M8

In n Out all day babe

There are some in southern GA, god what trash fast food, worse than McDonalds

Their menu has hardly anything on it but that spicey chicken sammich hnnnggggg

wtf is this some shit from abu dahbi or something? fucking get hit by a truck towelhead

I'll agree with OP. That place is bomb.
Also jack n the box and maybe subway.

Fat ass muricans frying everything

What counts as fast food? Does it have to have a drive through? Like 5 guys has better burgers than whataburger but I'd rather eat whataburger than just about any other chain burger I can get from a drive through.

Subway

You guys are really mean to each other over such an insignificant opinion. (Sorry for my bad English)

Yeah?

My sides Burgerlards are to fat and lazy to even walk in a fast food place haha

Your point?

Food is food you fucking cuck

when I'm not feeling the sammich I'll do zaxby's, but generally speaking a spicy chicken and waffle fries will hit the spot

why the fuck do you think they call it fast food jackass?

Yeah we can afford everything, while you faggots in europoor have to boil everything b/c you're too busy using oil to power your fucking faggot motorscooters that you drive with flip flops fucking faggot get raped by Muhammad

I like xaxbys salad pretty good not healthy at all haha but good

i'd say chipotle because it tastes good and the ingredients are fresh

i don't get the love for in-n-out; maybe it's just overhyped but their burger didn't taste special to me

if i wanted to destroy my heart i'd go with five guys or checkers/rally's fully loaded fries

There's a couple in northern Florida too near jacksonville

welcome to Sup Forums

Definitely not that whatabooger garbage.
>in and out is superior

Why do fat murilards shit their pants all the time?

i love chipotle but I can't consider it fast food. Literally took 30 minutes for me to get a burrito bowl two nights ago. Fuck me.

Fuck Chipotle all those whites thinking its authentic Mexican when they use white rice and serve shit in bowls

jack in the box
Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger No 5

dairy queen has some pretty good burgers

Fuck yea dude! That's the shit right there

My point is more I can step into a steakhouse and have someone grill me up a ribeye in 10 minutes which is just as fast as standing in line at chipotle for 10 minutes to have someone shovel shit into a tortilla. So like where is the line drawn for "fast" food?

Not everyone in "europoor" is poor you dumb fat american, how about you suck Muhammads cock? Dont forget 9/11 fat ass , hows BLM treating you too?

I only shit myself like 3 times a week so go suck a mudslimes dick faggot!

Arby's, specifically just the roastbeef and chedder.
theyre fucking great