Agents of H.N.N.G

The finale ended up being pretty great, though the season was a little shaky. Looks like we're moving away from Inhumans and towards robots/cyborgs next season.
I wonder what the new timeslot will mean for the show's violence levels, which is already well past what I'd expect from a network show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S96Yqzg6JHU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hannibal was a network show m8

And also was way more violent than people expected you could be, to the point that people wondered why it was on NBC at all.

>1 more season before they finally get canceled
Can't wait.

Yeah, take that, show I don't watch!

It was the best season yet, far from shaky. They did a much better job handling the filler episodes than the other cape shows doing 22 eps a year.

I do watch it. I'm glad I only have to do it for one more season though.

Yeah, take that, show I watch that I don't like but still watch for some inexplicable reason!

>it's a Daisy is barefoot episode

Those are the best desu senpaitachi

>Hive was a better Apocalypse than Fox' Apocalypse

Soon.

was that deliberate pandering?

Lol no she has pig feet

>have to
No one is making you watch it.

hivemind

You don't know that.

>Ward and Lincoln waiting to die
Poetry

>I wonder what the new timeslot will mean
It had better mean Daisy finally gets pounded on-screen.

I actually think they had her shoeless so Mack would look more physically imposing

>bad guy accepts what's coming to him and shares a bonding moment with the sacrificing hero
You don't see this often enough

Any hires pics of tentacly Hive?

Thank god, I hate when people fight even though they know they are going to die, its fucking stupid

quite Mass Effect-ish

pretty close to the comics version in the end

This show needs more of Skye fighting in her underwear doing slomo high kicks with the focus on her butt jiggling
mmmmm

I support new Daisy

is she trying to be goth or persian cause it looks like an edgy 90s kid

true that

Especially given her newfound thickness.

crazy to hear producers gave her shit for gaining weight, she looks better

>implying they did
Unfounded rumors spread by fat women desu

yeah man cos actresses never get told to be thinner

oh wow so it must be true

She got noticeably heavier though.

>mfw Chloe complained that Marvel studios does not give a fuck about her show

"muh canon" Marvelkeks BTFO again

Are you able to talk like a person or just a mutant?

>when see is reminded of her music career
youtube.com/watch?v=S96Yqzg6JHU

>AGENTS OF SHIELD IS IMPORTANT
>IT'S CANON

Her tanktop game is strong.

I'm talking about the retarded way you post.

>CHLOE WILL BE THE STAR OF INHUMANS
>IT'S NOT CANCELED, JUST DELAYED!

kek

Ok keep at that, slugger. You'll fold into the masses of kids on Sup Forums in no time.

Is there any more Chloe Bennett panty outside of that one Agents of Shield episode and that one photoshoot with those baggy white panties?

Well...

>THEY WON'T CANCEL US
>WE WILL GO FOR 10 SEASONS

You have to stop.

That's a bikini you FUCKING IDIOT
Don't ever speak to me again.

>This IS earth

what did he mean by this?

me too

chilly nips

Where were you when Lincoln literally became Jesus?

On Earth, not getting vaporized by a nuclear warhead.

This show is gonna suck now that Brett Dalton is gone. They keep getting rid of their only decent actors (Cal, Hunter, Bobby, Ward) and then keep all their terrible actors. The only one who can act that is currently on the show is Fitz. One man cant possibly carry the whole thing. It's gonna collapse soon quote me on this

Next season will be the last. Marvel might as well cut their losses. This shit sucks

She outed herself as a dumb cunt feminazi race equality.

When she knows fuck all and makes shit up. Silly cow.

Cal was only ever on for one season, he was one and done. Plus it looks like they are keeping John Hannah on next season.

seriously, what a fucking manlet.

Please go away.

Shame about her real life personality.

But I've always thought Caucasian and Asian mixes are fucking beautiful. Maybe there's a reason it's Cauc(Asian).

Cock Asian. We should all cock asian.

Years ago, Hayley Atwell was told by a producer in England she needed to lose weight for a role. Emma Thompson saw her attempting to diet and told her something like "what the hell are you doing, you're an actress, not a model, you don't need to lose an ounce if you don't want to."

That was the point being made. Producers are always at actresses to get thinner, regardless of whether they do or not.

poor women

meanwhile men are needed to gain a fuck load of muscle mass and exercise everyday for 10 months

I bet you were one of the people shitting on Dalton early in season 1, too.

I still think they should have left the doors open for him to return. He was the best character and the best actor that show has ever seen. He was the main reason season 2 was so much better than the other seasons

What's wrong with it? I've met her a few times and she's terrific.

Well they didn't completely close the door, they just ended his character arc. It's not like they killed him off.

>Shame about her real life personality.
>She outed herself as a dumb cunt feminazi race equality.

You know, you guys don't really help your cause saying things like this. You really only come off sounding like bigots, not the enlightened egalitarians I imagine you style yourselves

He's probably going to say something about tumblr or reddit or something.

no u reddit me cleverbottoms

She's been complaining about different races (blacks) not being in Marvel Movies and women not in them either.

When you have

War Machine, Black Panther, Falcon, Scarlett Witch, Black Widow, Maria Hill, Nicky Fury, Sharon Carter, Peggy Carter and whoever else.

She's just a bitter little bitch on a shit show.

Why are his pants so high in the back? It looks weird.

How many of those are lead characters?

pls respond

Peggy. In her own show only, not in the films.
And uh...

People still dress like extras in a Nirvana video?

Only leads matter?

You don't know a whole lot about what those complaints are about, do you?

She's just butthurt she will never get that movie money cash since she is stuck on a tv show.

Not particularly, but I am curious as to why only leads matter. I mean, does that mean that everyone behind the camera who isn't a director is a chump?

i literally jerked off to her looking like this.

that's the entire point, that women and blacks are relegated to being sidekicks and supporting characters at most
Black Panther will be the first MCU movie to have a black lead, ten years into the MCU

Not true at all, I thought early in season 1 the best episodes were the one with Fitz and Simmons dealing with Simmons' deadly alien disease and Fitz and Ward on a mission together. Because even then it was evident that Fitz and Ward were the best actors. Even as a character as dull as early season Ward, Dalton was still one of the more charming members of the cast.

DAMNIT,, jerked it to that too.

>She's been complaining about different races (blacks)

You sure it's blacks when she's half-Chinese?

How is it that they're relegated? That's my point. Why is it that if you aren't in a lead position your contribution is bereft of meaning. Have these people never worked on a big group project? Maybe there's something I'm missing, but it seems incredibly childish to say that if you aren't the lead then your contribution is worth shit.

What can I say, she's hot.

Black capitalism and the market for that.

ward is the only one you listed that i will miss.

#hivesurvives

just fucking google it or something jesus christ, you will never have sex with her.

No one is saying that, you moron.
But if you actually think they aren't relegated to lesser roles you're being a fool.
Look at the original lineup of the Avengers. Five white guys and one woman.

muh daddy issues

>tfw custody battle for my daughter...

>Five white guys and one woman.
And?

Why are you so quick to resort to "U WITE NITE" the second someone questions your claim?

Ok you're one of those guys. Got it.

>custody battle for my daughter
But that's not what happened at all? Cal truly believed that his wife and daughter were the best thing ever, he just wanted to be a part of their lives. His bitch of a wife just turned out to be a controlling psycho, he never wanted custody over Daisy, he wanted their entire family to be together.

His wife was not like that until HYDRA killed her and Cal put her back together. She came back from the dead crazy, basically.

So, you're not going to argue your point then? What's the problem with having a team that's weighted one way or another? If you care about this issue, which it seems like you do, why aren't you willing to engage on this?