Hi Sup Forums I'm buying a 3D printer

hi Sup Forums I'm buying a 3D printer.
what would you print that could possibly make a profit?
if not for profit, what would you print?

Other urls found in this thread:

rockman-corner.com/2013/03/replica-dr-light-capsule-is-vision-from.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rockman-corner.com/2013/03/replica-dr-light-capsule-is-vision-from.html

I'd print a girlfriend

Phone cases

that is cool as shit

I used a 3D cad scanner, uploads things to scale in autocad. I make warhammer knock offs and custom warhammer figures, new weapons or extra skulls, horns ect ect.

Made 400 profit in the first month.

Once you paint them people are none the wiser.

Sex toys then spray down with rubberizer, I recommend half a dozen layers of thin clear coat

I own a 3d printer and I use it for my other hobbies. For example I design and print brackets to hold electronics on my quadcopter ( like gps and reciver). I also prototype gun parts to see how they fit before I use steel or aluminum. If I reccomend anything, it would be for you to get familiar with a CAD program to design models. That is the only way you can do anything useful with a 3d printer.
> if you do already, great

3d print some dildos?

i would load it with rubber and print me some extra comfy dildos

A while ago fucking around in zbrush I made something that looked like a pretty convincing bird skull. The idea is having tons of accurate models of real life species and printing them. Could be used for educational purposes or just market them to the larpfags, they'll spend fortunes on that shit.

Start making claymore bodies and integrate cheap motion sensors. Sell with prefilled ball bearings and motion trigger. Just added powder ready, 300 bucks a pop.

Is is will be making you a millionaire in mere months.

i would print me some other 3d printers wich reprint themselves and finally overtake the world

i like this idea, already planned to use it for figurines and such for selling
looking into the designing, been using maya in the past so hopefully its easier if not similar

i would 3d print some clay. of this clay i would create a new 3d printer that would print clay. of this clay i would create a new 3d printer that would print clay. of this clay i would create a new 3d printer that would print clay. of this clay i would create a new 3d printer that would print clay. of this clay i would create a new 3d printer that would print clay. of this clay i would create a new 3d printer that would print clay. of this clay i would create a new 3d printer that would print clay. of this clay i would create a new 3d printer that would print clay. then i would fap.

For Profit: car parts (heating ducts etc)

Not for Profit: an exact copy of your dick (too small for any pleasure)

Dicks.

All day looong

>print you a 1:1 AK47 model
>paint it well
>take your new toy to the next event in your region
>take it out and ask some strangers to play police and robber with you
>jump around and take the game serious in the middle of the crowd

>car parts (heating ducts etc)
Wouldn't they deform if plastic? Or have metal printers become cheap already?

most dont get that hot, airvents, air intakes etc. You can even print a dashboard if you wanted to

3d print rare and expensive plastic replacement parts for video game consoles.

a small plastic gear to a tg16 cd drive sells for around $10 all day every day on ebay, imagine what else you could make.

i would print old style lego bricks all day long
they are super well payed online

i like this idea, old dying consoles is a sad thing.

Rollin

print money!

did you get lost user?

Parts and for other 3d printers. That and nothing else except bullshit toys. You'll never make your money back.

My printer is in a heap right now, never used it for anything that was honestly useful.

>Inb4 chip clip and ash tray

i wish that was possible

Nerf parts

Reroll