Get dubs and you MUST upgrade to Windows 10 immediately

Get dubs and you MUST upgrade to Windows 10 immediately.

Just a few hours left for the free upgrade.

Other urls found in this thread:

networkworld.com/article/2956574/microsoft-subnet/windows-10-privacy-spyware-settings-user-agreement.html
microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10?29d8da8f-62f2-4f15-9edb-a7a6e1ac4d95=True&7d5c905c-2314-414e-8702-8441e26eb0ae=True&36261b60-2f6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GAWDFUCKINGDAMNIT

But I like 8.1!

Can I install gentoo instead?
Like say next week, or whatever?

No Gentoo. But you can suffer through Manjaro

>free
They get paid through your data. It's invasive, unstable and the user is turned into a perpetual beta-user due to updates being rolled out immediately without input.

Also, the icons look like shit.

Rollin

kek

hope you didn't like privacy anyway

Roll

Yes

say hi to cortana for me

lol install botnet10 and gentoo

i aint installing that botnet

Ah, I'm gonna be so happy to see that logo disappear from my task bar.

Yeah not happening

i like to live dangerously

I'd rather kill myself.

Nope

So you must install win10?

even if dubs, fuck windows 10
i woke up to this shitty message today

fuck me.

W10 is massive spyware with a free OS, sure have it for free so the NSA etc can look at every fucking thing you do, in b4 you are a tin hat freak.
networkworld.com/article/2956574/microsoft-subnet/windows-10-privacy-spyware-settings-user-agreement.html

kek yeah right. never gonna happen.

I tried it
had a win7 backup and applied it

some thoughts:
-you have a stable running system 7 or 8.1
-you would spend hours to get all the privacy settings how you want them and with the next forced update you can check all the settings again
-the only proactive spy prevention would be blocking the known domains or IPs with a firewall between your PC and the router but you will never know wich domains or IPs will be contacted after the next forced update
-no real benefit for a technically interested user or professional
-you loose your license and the win10 license will die with this particular hardware it is licensed to

so why the hell should i upgrade?

you guys realize there is no windows 11 comeing right?

The plant us windows 10 and free updates to 10 for at lest the next 10 years...

So unless you think your going to use you current OS for the next 10 years you best be upgrading mates

you can turn all that shit off, the are several 3rd party apps that make it really easy to do

i want to die

Whatever. I doubt anyone here is set to use the same build in 2020, when support is dropped. At that point, you can just pirate it.

they can always pay $149 later

But i already did

You can turn off some of the privacy issues, yes, but the biggest flaw is that the user is treated as a guinea pig. It's my hardware on the line.

upgrade to win10, immediately downgrad back to win7. lifetime free option to switch to win10 if i want

Bahumbug

>So unless you think your going to use you current OS for the next 10 years you best be upgrading mates

Joke's on you. I'm not going to keep my computer for the next 10 years.

>tfw I will be forced into win 10 the next time i buy a computer tho

nope. installed earlier today and reverted. the clock is also back, ticking.

STFU asshole I did 23 (sic!) customer computers today (well, the last 4 are currently charging)

sucks for you

Jokes on you, i'm using debian.

does it do thumbnail image previews in the file explorer?

fuck windows 10

Oh shit Oh shit Oh shit Oh shit Oh shit Oh shit Oh shit Oh shit Oh shit Oh shit Oh shit Oh shit Oh shit Oh shit

Roblox? Kill yourself

Lol i got win 10 on my craptop anyway

too bad. you know what to do

your mainboards id is registered, so if you ever install win10 on your system its automatically activated

Is better than windows 7?

...he says with internet explorer on taskbar

oh snap!

so much better

>Minecraft
>Roblox
Do you often get in fights with yourself about which one is a ripoff of the other?

Its ok

Sure if you want a dumped down interface, more efficient ways for government to spy go for it

I aint even rollin

Just download and save the ISO then if you ever want to check Win 10 out you can.
microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10?29d8da8f-62f2-4f15-9edb-a7a6e1ac4d95=True&7d5c905c-2314-414e-8702-8441e26eb0ae=True&36261b60-2f6

>So unless you think your going to use you current OS for the next 10 years you best be upgrading mates

Fuck that. I torrent what I want when I want it and I run what I want when I want it.

I don't confuse "change" with "upgrade".

My Winstalls run in VMs where they can be forced to behave themselves.

1:30 min to go
then on every pc the forced updated starts