What are you fags drinking this fine evening?

What are you fags drinking this fine evening?

This w/coke. Also trips checked

¨Just grabbed the bottle because it was new.

Pretty good, says it's heavy on the peat.

It's not.

OP here, forgot to mention I'm drinking this fine whiskey

cola because im underage

MODS

he's probably american you stupid fuck.

this baby! smooth and leen in the taste!
with some waterdrops you get some, not much but its there, smokey!

Got inspired by the great Ron Swanson, it's fucking good though.

Cheers guys

So? He can still enjoy a glass of whiskey, what's the fucking problem?

Fireball lol im poor

Drinking this right now, pretty decent stuff.

Do you use rocks?

water

Checked
Are those stone ice cubes? Classy faggot OP, not bad
Drinking white wine 2 bottles at a time because I'm disgusting and in love with myself.

2edgy

I don't think I've tasted Irish whiskey, worth it? Expensive?

Beer. Limping on one foot after breaking my leg last time i was wasted. Dont want to break the other as well. Plus its a bitch to get up and get more beer and dont get me started on the peeing. Just want a buzz and then crawl to bed.

only because ive been drunk every night for 2 weeks. normally i would drink steel reserves 211

Water

The blood of a freshly slaughtered hooker.

nope. the whiskey loses its taste when its colder in my oppinion, i prefer some drops of water to dilute it. i only drink old fashioned on the rocks!

Nice trip, bro

pic related

Fucking tard

Stone cubes is good unless you want whiskey with a shit ton of water, classy as fuck right? Worth the money

Only on private property can underage user legally drink.

I normally drink scotch, but a friend recommended this one. It's very mild, a good every day whiskey. Not very expensive either.

Chacha

dr.pepper because my life is a radical meme

8/10 might try

Water

True, never actually tried with drops before. Maybe tomorrow unless I get shitfaced which is the plan

go for it! but try use filtred water if you have it. Tap water can make the taste change depending on how rich your tap water is in iron! i usually goes for half a teaspoon or something like that. or a bar spoon if you have one!

San Miguel

I've been repeatedly disappointed by their beers, but this and the rum cask finish are both great.

I don't think there's too much iron in our tap water (Norwegianfag) Will try next time, and I'll have to check if I can get my hands on the Balvenie!

Gin

On my second can of Hamm's right now. My coworker has the best fake slogan for them:

"Surprisingly drinkable since 1865."

That looks/sounds delicious!

Shit, I want to try that! Never seen anything like it here..

Crystal light
Water
Maybe a red bull

body fluid

go for it!
Get one of these while you're at it! nosing glasses! the taste will change if you smell it before!

Bud platinum

>inb4 white trash beer

I know it is, i seek it out. Other faves are steel reserve and natty ice.

Also fighting with my old lady, but only to make that sex fucking insane later.

Honey Jack and lemonade

genius, I usually don't like american beers like budweiser etc.. But the Brooklyn beer series are fucking amazing!

Because i'm an alcoholic with the same taste as a 12 year old.

Its decent at 7.4%. I didnt read the bottle, and wasnt expecting a stout since all their others have been pale/dark beers. Also quite cheap at around £1.30-£1.50 i think.

thinking of copping some brews tonight. what do y'all recommend? I'm a little on the cheap side, usually drink PBR, Budweiser, yuengling. what else is good

My buddy has nosing glasses, it's quite a different experience

I would much rather drink vodka straight than mixing it, gets you drunk faster and tastes better

They're about $5-$7. If youre going to spend big on your alcohol, then a little investment in a proper glass is worth while.

Try some of the different Brooklyn Brewery beers! I've tried 3 different ones, liked them all

That's what i usually do, but i'm almost out so i figured i might as well mix it.

True

yupp! the only whiskey i doesnt use nosing glasses are blended whiskeys.

semen

True, if and only if, it's good vodka. (the taste part anyway)

every time I mix vodka and red bull I hate myself, it just tastes like shit! Much better with sprite or anything else honestly

Ever tried Johnnie Walker? Never tried it before

Really depends on the brand tbh. Drinking Absolut straight is the worst idea I've ever had.

like Absolut? That shit is amazing

some good beer

So not Carlsberg then?

hahah it's a bad idea but at the same time the best idea, it actually tastes good and if you wanna get fucked up its like water from the beginning to the end

In my country carlsberg is a better beer than 80% of the other commercial beer

Since the bottle is almost empty, do you guys have any good suggestions for vodkas? I usually get Russian Standard Platinum but i want to try some others.

i know i have drunk it, but it was way before i started drinking whiskey for the tasting and nosing experience. i think i was like 17 or something and i thought i might look "grown up" with a whiskey in the glass! i usually stays away from blended whiskies. i think its just a thing that has gotten into me.. nothing againts blended but i dont know..

Save me some of that lad

What beer do you drink ?

Rakija

After fifteen years of drinkin i can tell you all vodkas are the same

Here's one I had tonight.

Brewdog is meme tier, and not really 'craft' beer any more, but its still good for something that can be bought in a supermarket.

Tullamore Dew, or is it D.E.W. ?

and ALL whiskies are the same too? cuz vodkas taste really diffrent!

I've only really been drinking single malts, me and my friend are the only ones in my age group actually drinking whiskey because we like it. But I want to try variations still to taste the differences

Don't have these one in my country but seriously for a commercial beer carlsberg is way better than Heinken / 1664 / kronembourg ..

I just remember hating it the last time I tried it. Lager is really at the bottom of my drinks list though. Its not that I dont like lager though, I just prefer everything else.

IPA? APA?

my tip is to read beforehand you buy. i dont know how much money you have but try to buy 1 diffrent bottle from each region in scottland. Highlands, lowlands, speyside, islay and campbeltown. all of these have huge contrasts between them. so if you just starting out they you can clearly tell there is a diffrence between all of them!

Watched tons of videos before when I didn't drink much. Already tried Highlands and Islay single malts. I don't know how much I can drink and enjoy the next year though because I'm joining the army soon. So my whisky journey will have to be put on hold for at least one year unfortunately

OP her just operer this beauty, what does Sup Forums think of Asian beers?

As far as beer goes, I prefer malty types like Trappist beers and stouts. I do like IPA but I think its gone a little bit too far. Everything is labelled as IPA even if it isnt, just because its the trend.

But I also really like gin and whiskey and rum.

If im eating curry, ill drink this.

Never tried trappist beers, any known brands you would recommend?

i can only recommend your favorite whiskey. one can only imagine what hell you live in with all the sandnegros up there in the north! i'll will sacrifre a goat in odins name for you and your country!

Westvleteren 12 is the ultimate, but very expensive and hard to get hold of.

Others include Chimay (blue is best, red is good though), Rochefort (get the 10) and Westmalle (I like the Dubbel, and its not too expensive).

Ive tried a lot of beers, but Trappists are consistently excellent.

Water

Water. Can't drink on this medication.

Thank you, we've been invaded for too long!

If you have a decent fridge, you can get that same water for free.

sucks, how long until you can enjoy gods piss?

Feel the boom

Got some Magnify Pollinator, some Shape of Hops to Come, and a bottle of KBS waiting for me in the fridge when i get home