I want my ex and her bf to suffer any advice Sup Forums any snake ways I can break them apart and ruin there life's And...

I want my ex and her bf to suffer any advice Sup Forums any snake ways I can break them apart and ruin there life's And relationship .Without physical harm for legal reasons bros.

Why don't you just get over it and go out with somebody else?

Because this little whore broke my fucking heart.

You have the demeanor of a jealous 12 year old.

It happens to all of us user. Get drunk, bang some skank and move on with your life.

Thats where the "get over it" part comes in

I'm tired of this heartbreak I don't want her to be happy,I wanna see her suffer it would arrouse me so much.I would be happy and all the anger would be out of me.

I'll move on as soon as I see her suffer

You see like you wanna inflict pain on them .

If I could share I would.

Go to user ib, post all the pics you obviously still have saved of her in her town thread, post shit about her being a cheating slut (to her current bf) and see if that don't fuck them up. Make sure they're pics that ain't on the internets already.

Get over her Jeff

Bump

I pretty much acted as her Forrest Gump I just wanna see her go through what I went through.

I just wanna send her to the hospital

She gave you aids?

so you're confirming the jealous 12 year old theory?

No she didn't give me aids and no I'm not confirming a 12 year olds theory .I honestly just wanna eat her fucking heart like literally dig in and dine.I just wanna see her suffer.

Seriously though post some nudes

She never sent them

I'll show you some normal pics

You need help.

Ask your doctor to refer you to a therapist.

I'm serious. This whole thread is irrational. You need help NOW.

Hey me too last December I found my gf whom I moved country's for made a plenty of fish profile while I went home for a year to make a nest egg for us. after we were together for four years dude. Then she moved to arkensas from Toronto to move in with some ugly hick she met online whom she clearly was cyber cucking me with. I don't care anymore she was ugly as fuck and an idiot to boot. However I was mad at the start and came up with a few ideas for revenge you could possibly use. One is to have drugs from the dn sent to their house (good for USA) preferably like 6 grams of meth and an oz of non vaccume sealed weed so the smell alerts the police to investigate. You can do a lot if you can organise the police to go to someone's house when they're high eg call in domestic violence reports and have the police show up and harass them

Good enough for me

Dude stfu she deserves to feel mental pain.

Then she never was your giirlfriend you looser fuck. KYS

Hey let's see those pics, don't let the quads linger in vain.

Lol he's made because he got rejected by someone he liked it's normal for men to want to make that person hurt the way they hurt when they got rejected by him/her so shut up (:

Just kill her you fucking pussy.

Otherwise quit crying like a little bitch.

lol pathetic. these posts always make me feel better about my general level of maturity

He's got it made in the shade.

What should I do then

Rape her

Simple create a catfish see if she's loyal

Are you asking me how a person can be killed? Jesus man. Are you actually 12?

There's a suggestion

OP, I'm about to give you the best advice you'll get.

My ex was the love of my life. I got with her two weeks after she left her man. In fact, he wasn't completely moved out of her apartment before she started seeing me. They were done, but she let him stay the rest of the week.

For the next couple of months he tried everything to win her back. He was a train wreck, and I actually felt sympathy for him. She didn't. In her mind, her cruelty was justified.

Almost exactly 1 year later, the exact same thing happened to me. The day she left me, she was going out with her coworker.

Do you know what happened? They got married in Vegas 1 month after leaving me, and he divorced her 2 months later for being "a crazy bitch." She ended up having to move back to her home state and give up her career - which she swore she never wanted to have to do.

The day she left me, I never texted her once. I never called her, I never tried to win her back. I saw what she did to the guy before me, and I promised I was going to maintain my dignity.

Before she moved back to her home state, she sent me an email. She told how she still loved me and was sorry about the relationship. I think a last desperate attempt to reconcile what she fucked up.

I never responded. I can look back with a big ass smile on my face that - to her - I was not only a great boyfriend, I had the balls to let go.

Do the same.

No no no I just want her to mentally fucking suffer she witnessed her dad try to kill himself and her mom saw her try to kill herself could I do something with that ?

Evil :-) I like you.

Rape her dog. That'll learn her.

trail her BF and place pineapples in the places he hangs out

Being with you made her so sad she tried to kill herself?

where are the pics?

Thing is I was her best bf all the other guys were shit heads when she comes crawling back which she has recently in the past week I'm gonna break her .

Kek
Seconded.

Living well and succeeding is the best revenge. My ex cheated on me. I was an idiot and tried to make it work. She cheated again and flat out left me. Fast forward 5 years: I have a house, three cars, a career, a house, money, a gf with her master's and a career. Ex is a single mother who has a place to sleep so long as the person she's with at the time is still enjoying the sex. She gets dumped and is in the shelter often. I talk to her family a couple times a year and i guess they always bring up my name, how I'm doing well and how she fucked up. My name and the future she lost will always haunt her. Dont be a snake, rat fuck. Do you, everything comes around sooner or later.

glass dust in their ice

Just find solace in the fact that he has her on her back right now, legs in the air pounding her kidney deep and lightning fast. She's moaning like a whore about how much bigger his cock is than her tiny peckered ex.

Grow the fuck up and realize that he's got something you don't, and move on with your life. She obviously has

He rolled quads. You have to get them and fucking post them. It's not fucking optional.

das a man

This is what your sad about? Some wannabe hipster? I bet it's like 85°and she's wearing a beanie.

Thank you man honestly.

Look, I can't stress this to you enough. It doesn't matter who she is, who she was, or who you two were. It's over.

Hearing about my ex's divorce after two months brought me little joy. If anything, I just sympathized with her.

The only thing about this situation you have control over is yourself. It's a shit situation, no doubt, but don't make stupid mistakes.

Cut off all contact. Do not under any circumstances google/facebook her. Forget her. Block her. Have her emails sent to spam folder and have her numbers blocked on your phone. Bread crumbs will only delay you.

Do you want to move the fuck on or be a whiny little bitch? Decide. Because none of these suggestions are going to bring you any closer to closure.

But I loved her.

Karma is a lie.

And it may never come to fruition.

Worst thing you could do to this ugly bastard is let her live.

Pic related

She looks like she takes loads on her face behind a Denny's for cash.

I wanna move on

>This

No problem. People like that destroy themselves. It's destined to happen and nothing will change that. Sir back and enjoy the show.

Last one for right now

That's got you so tore up? Goddamn you must either be a) one pathetic looking fucker or b)she must be the first piece of ass you ever got. Because if this ugly skank broke up with me, I'd fucking have a going away party for her.

Now this cunts a real man , couldn't have said it better myself.

It's B all day man it's B

maybe she had a great personality

It's not karma. These people are self destructive by nature and eventually they lose. Just my experience...

she looks like she has cancer

I don't know why I'm getting mad over some ugly bitch .Not gonna lie guys she's average and I could do better but that was the first pussy ever got.

I prefer to make my own luck. But to each their own. Pray for revenge, perhaps it will come.

She has some shit tier tattoos.

My ex cheated on me and left me for him.They start their relationship and i'm left heartbroken and pissed off. After 2 months was still pissed but i wanted to do something. Texting my ex and during convo i sweet talked her in to fucking me. Screen shotted them and went fucked her which i secretly filmed. Ended up sleeping with her a few more times and screen shotted those convos too. Eventually she asked if i deleted our convos which i said i did but she has no idea i still have them saved plus the video of us fucking. I haven't used them yet but i have them there just incase and i'm sure if they came out they would be the end of their relationship.

Should I call a mugger

what did she do exactly?
are you broken because she left you or is there also other stuff she did?

smooth operator

You got time so I can green text?

kek

Got my answer at least.

And no, you couldn't. You know why? Because if you could of, you would have. You fucked up son. She's got some dude's fuck stick buried in her twat/ass/mouth right now while you sit on Sup Forums bitching about how the first piece of pathetic ass you ever got is destroying you. You'll never let this go and that's sad because she's one ugly fucking skank.

Scotti?

green text pls user

you're a literal manchild

expect to never leave this board

if you put on a good performance itll mentally fuck with her quite a bit bro

go nuts and rape her like you mean it.

Jesus your immaturity is showing. Life isn't GTA, you don't just pick up the phone and say "one mugger please". You are the worst kind of person

sure.

How about you grow up ,get over it and stop being a little bitch

No surprise that she left you fucking manchild

sidesinorbit.jpg

is this a fucking comedy skit friend-o, are you gonna dial-up a mugger in the back of a local 'zine?

good god you must live in some sort of loony toon world

>tear her hood up in the chevy
>park in on her lawn
>aim headlights in her window
>get beat the fuck up because you're drunk
>go home

Ok harvey dent

>calls Muggers-r-Us
>need one mugger, prefer it to be a nigger
>alright sir, he'll be there in an hour
one hour later..........
>op comes back, complains how ex is now fucking nigger he paid to mug her
>op would still want her

You are a retard who got AIDS from a whore who only wanted you after you got some money?
You leaned on her too hard to fill the psychological void where your sense of self worth and self esteem should be.

The emotionally stable response would be "Fuck it, she's a whore." and not your current sociopathic bullshit.

kek

this.

kek'd

>Be me like this girl
>liked chick for a few years
>Btw chick is emo but only to a certain degree
>crazy but a nice 7/10 on a good day
>She's in my college computer class I always crack her up.
>Anyways lets just say things went good deep convos got her trust she got mine.
>5 months to fuck her do it shit was cash
>Anyways a rumor goes around about how we were gonna shoot up our old school.
>She says I can't handle this stress she leaves
>Comes back after I say 2 months says she got played and she loved me
>At this point I said I'll give her another chance were about to start dating again.
>She calls one night says she has a crush on this one kid back from school.
>leaves 3 months silence
>She comes back wants to hang but she still has a bf she loves .
>At this point I want no affairs or nothing I just wanna watch her suffer and go through all the pain I went through.

This thread and these posts got me crying over here.....good work Sup Forumsros, I needed a laugh

>Prefer it to be a nigger
Like there's any other kind of mugger user.

obvious bait isnt so obvious, obviously

Bump