ADHD

ADHD

Fibromyalgia

demonic possesion

Gluten intolerance

I Want Attention Syndrome

Trips never lie.

I'd still like some legal amphetamine though.

underrated

depression not induced by drug use.

Alcoholism

Homosexuality. No one likes that shit, its disgusting.

Any mental condition.

Dave's Syndrome

Higher power (god)

depression isn't real

Being born the "wrong" gender

Cancer

Random Pavarotti Disease

>I am more fit to judge what is and isn't a medical condition than qualified doctors: the thread
i think it's time you all moved on

homosexuals like it, that's why we call them homosexuals

u wot? how is jeebus a medical condition

PTSD

Nah, they just pretend to like it because they want to be special.

Transgenderism

Crazy Rascal Syndrome
Mad Madman's Disease
Vestal bowels

'GLANDULAR' obesity

SIS

>Implying they dont make up shit just for you to buy the medication

Good goy

Hey! I eat only salad and i excercise for hours every day but im still fat!

Explain that if you can, mister.

aww that walrus made friends with a whale.

>lies.

does exist

for a minority of people, gluten actually destroys the cilia in their small intestines

it's a form of poisoning, called Celiac disease

doctor's seem to describe it as a form of poisoning

it is auto-immune and caused by a protein, so in that sense, it is a little bit like an allergic reaction

one of my old bosses, if he even drank a beer it would give him IBS or he would just keel over like a squid

Arsehole Injected Death Syndrome.
Illuminati cover up to keep Frankie Goes To Hollywood from getting all the Christmas number ones till 2486.

Too much ranch dressing probably

Potato Salad doesn't count

physicians are twice as likely to commit suicide as the general public. So, with that fact in mind, are you saying that the same physicians who make shit up so you buy meds are also likely to a made up mental illness?

it is not a medical condition, but it is a condition and in later stages there are rather unavoidable medical effects from it

very true

Instead of exercising for hours, exercise four hours.

How many pharmaceutical c.e.os top themselves?

guys fucking guys or getting off with other guys ain't necessarily homosexual

not all guys who have sex with other guys for whatever reason are homosexual

regardless--it's not a medical condition anyway you slice or dice it

so why do some pretend to do that in a country where they're likely to be killed?

it's not medical, it's psychological

TOP CAKES !

So.. you're saying there's no cure?

>ITT:
>Stuff I pretend doesn't exist
I bet none of you are medical professionals.

oh right i see what you're trying to say, it's only the people at the very top who are aware of the non existence of mental conditions. So, in order to possess this knowledge, i'm assuming you must be some jew at the top of a huge pharma company, as that is literally the only way you could back up your claim

lol youre a nigger

Its a mental illness, like having an attraction to children. Exactly like that.

m.e.

I read part of a bible once. I know all about illnesses.

schizoaffective

well seeing as it's not a choice i'd be inclined to call in a mental condition in the same way i guess you could call heterosexuality a mental condition
"mental condition" obviously not being an inherently bad thing

it's still not 'glandular'

it's all about balancing carbs and energy output

it your metabolism slows down, it's still not glandular, you just have to adjust calorie intake

maybe people can eat like horses when they're kids, but--you know--things slow down over the years

calling it 'glandular' and wanting medicines and stuff to avoid it misses the point

change your eating habits and reduce your calorie comsumption

THIS IS NOW A FAT-SHAMING THREAD

I can prove I'm white, but you're not worth my time :)

Either way it doesn't exist

a fist doesn't exist.

it's an abstract reference to a greater phenomena understood by continually redefining terms through science.

"Wow! Your sexuality might get you killed but you still do it? You must be REALLY special and i should pay attention to everything you do. You're interesting!"

not the guy you replied to but if that is your best response you should stay in your room forever

Can you back up your claim that your mountaindewaholicism is real?

ADHD is just an excuse for bad parenting.

this guys knows

Drowning

Eternal bleeding

autism

oops nevermind

that's a good memey reply there but you've really failed to make a point

affective glandular syndrome Sup Forumsiches

death

Microcephaly - it's just the natural state of being a nigger. Some more advance races have individuals that revert to being a nigger too.

I see women every day now who have steateopygia (enormously over-inflated derrieres) and unitits (where the belly and tits swell up and merge into one ginormous lump)

apparently, womankind is morpho-lumping into something that only black guys would hit

The ADHD meds helps me dealing with my brain damage... so.... k

Not liking kanye west songs

>this
I've never drowned and im still alive. Drowning is a 3rd wave feminist thing. It's the opposite to being triggered. I think

so...everyone ends up being fat, blackish tards with 'glandular' conditions

muh glandular condition

hot, moar?

yes, because attention seekers really love it when they're dead and can't get attention anymore

Lactose intolerance.

#MUHGLANDULARCONDITIONMATTERS

lets burn down diet centers and steal hush puppies from long john silvers

>on Sup Forums to make a point.

Fuck you and fuck your whole family.

/thread

This.

People are fucking lying to themselves or are so thick they'd set, if they don't realise that 450+g of carbs is terrible for you, if you're not exercising.

Just eat right and get your arse to the fucking gym, you fat nobheads.

Problem: The gym is boring.

"Man" that are under 6'

ADHD is actually a real thing bud. I'm not saying amphetamines are a true treatment, but the disorder is real. Like it or not.

Go to Iraq for a while, get shot at, kill some people, and then come back to your country and tell me that.

It's a mental illness

Having an attraction to adults is exactly like having an attraction to children?

regardless of why you're here you're still wrong

Yeah, my wife suffers from celiac disease. Both her and I hate these gluten-free retards who just make shit up. But they also helped bring about a trend in food she can eat. So that actually makes me happy.

The gym is the fun part of getting in shape.

Take up boxing/kickboxing or cycling then.

Depression

HSP

point taken

being a nigger is a medical condition

apparently incurable unless you out-breed with asians and whites

in which case, you end up with blackish tweenies slightly less tarded and with just enough sense to eat themselves into a stupor and insist on how 'black' they really are and then marry black

i realise i've just describe rachel dolezal and shaun king

shaun king IS a medical condition

Sorry true PTSD comes from military fags like you typing tweets to feminists, only feminists can suffer from PTSD. Military are just welfare queens.

>it's harder for me than it is for the average person so i shouldn't be expected to do it
you aren't fucking disabled go to the gym you beached whale

ADHD is just being a shitty person. Same with bipolar, borderline and all that garbage.

They could straighten up if they wanted to. But they prefer being shitty and by giving them a "diagnosis" we give them an excuse.

They're probably college kids who think they're enlightened because their professor told them some bullshit.

My "been there done that" t-shirt is all the luggage that would come back with me. That and my massive manly balls that block PTSD.

fucking autism