Hey guys, my girlfriend just broke up with me and I've been crying for the past 4 hours

Hey guys, my girlfriend just broke up with me and I've been crying for the past 4 hours.
What should I do? Literally everything reminds me of her. Do I text her, do I listen to music, do I watch youtube, should I fap?

I just feel so empty right now.

Also general tips when it comes to women thread (how to impress and catch their attention etc all that bullshit)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GvfbIU8LYyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dont text her you faggot

It takes time. Replace her, burn anything that reminds you of her, reminds yourself of all the bad qualities she had and why you would be glad to be rid of her.

You wanna impress women? Confidence. Even then, some may say no but just be fucking confident. No one likes a shy, stuttering faggot who can't look a woman in the eye without jizzing a little. Good luck

I just stay away from them and deal with my lonliness, unfortunately some people are trying to set me up with some chick and i cant get out of it without looking like a fag, its going to be fucking awful

Grab your balls and explain in a firm but nice way that you're not interested. You're taking a break or that you don't like her.

Kill yourself

when i get depressed i drink

thats my suggestion

Hey user, I recently went through this and I have some tips. First, delete her on all social media for a while, change her name in your phone or block her completely. This is the most important thing, it helps so much. Also it's ok to be sad Sup Forumsro, but you WILL be fine soon. What really helped me was talking to my friends, if you have some guys who can cheer you up text them right now. I made a list of her shitty qualities on my phone and looked at it when I felt sad, it helped so much, I highly recommend. The other user is right about girls, confidence is key. Don't be a bitch for too long, stand up for yourself as a man and get over her, go fuck someone else and enjoy it, that will really help with heartbreak too.

How long were y'all together

Half a year, not very long I know but I've had some trouble in my life and she really helped me deal with it. She was special somehow.

Yeahh.. you guys are pretty much the only thing close to friends I have right now, I know people but I wouldn't say they're my friends.

well why did you guys break up

She's a complete and total faggot. Cry with me Sup Forumsro I just found out the girl I've been crushing on for the last year is a lesbian.

Tell her to go munch lucifers carpet in heck.

Here OP, I got cheated on about a year ago with m ex. I was devistated. I came here for advice and an user told me something that I kept around for a long time and read whenever i felt down. I hope this helps.

"you'll be fine user, youll be fine.. just focus on your life, not the life of someone elses.. she lost, and at the end of the day, she'll know it.. she prolly already knows she lost and will do everything and anything to try to get in your head. girls do this all the time, they want control, they thrive on feeling powerful.. as the same with men.. but its different for a woman because they know what men want. sex. but if this dumbass was willing to give up a relationship, something you dont make over a one night stand, something you create, something you build, something honestly more powerful than money itself, then you areabsolutely right.. she was never worth it to begin with. and thats the shame you should feel. nothing more. dont makeup hypotheticals. dont make shit up. just keep hitting the gym and keep on keeping on. youll be ok, and one day, when you least expect it, youll find another girl who will make you feel the same way this dumb slut made you feel..i really am sorry for you though. i feel as if sometimes its overlooked that a man is supposed to be emotionless. this is not the case, this was made up by people of hollywood because lets face it, we all dont "want to giv ea fuck" but the truth is that we do "give a fuck" anyway, i just want to say, i hope you get better, and when you feel down, just remember. you are [insert your name]. no one, not even a girl you loved, can take this away from you."

It was a long distance relationship, I'm in Sweden she's in America and she said she didn't want to deal with the distance anymore.

Nice dubs btw

>"you'll be fine user, youll be fine.. just focus on your life, not the life of someone elses.. she lost, and at the end of the day, she'll know it.. she prolly already knows she lost and will do everything and anything to try to get in your head. girls do this all the time, they want control, they thrive on feeling powerful.. as the same with men.. but its different for a woman because they know what men want. sex. but if this dumbass was willing to give up a relationship, something you dont make over a one night stand, something you create, something you build, something honestly more powerful than money itself, then you areabsolutely right.. she was never worth it to begin with. and thats the shame you should feel. nothing more. dont makeup hypotheticals. dont make shit up. just keep hitting the gym and keep on keeping on. youll be ok, and one day, when you least expect it, youll find another girl who will make you feel the same way this dumb slut made you feel..i really am sorry for you though. i feel as if sometimes its overlooked that a man is supposed to be emotionless. this is not the case, this was made up by people of hollywood because lets face it, we all dont "want to giv ea fuck" but the truth is that we do "give a fuck" anyway, i just want to say, i hope you get better, and when you feel down, just remember. you are [insert your name]. no one, not even a girl you loved, can take this away from you."

thank you so much

ive been in your boat, couple years ago my ex broke up with me (over text message, classy). felt like shit for a week. made a thread on /adv/ and some replies said she probably cheated because of only doing it over text, found out later she cheated on me and is still with the guy to this day

few months later, met a girl 1000x better im still with. you have to live life to make yourself happy, never rely on a friend/spouse/whatever to make you happy. do things that make you happy for the next few days, life will return to normal, and you'll meet someone else soon

Build a bridge and get the fuck over it.

I'd also recommend burning things.

She was talking about how this guy was really nice to her etc but I guess I was too blind to see the signs. She did it over text as well (kinda obvious since long distance but whatever)

Bumping

give entire story pls

she didnt have a choice but to text, considering she lived 15 minutes from me and quit talking to me in whole for 3 days prior it was a complete dick move to not say anything in person

just do things that make you happy for a while and forget about her

I'm at the same spot you're at. My ex broke up with me over me not watching her dog and accidentally not feeding it for one day. She broke my heart into a million pieces and she didn't even consider all the good times we've had together. I don't even care that she didn't mean to, I deserve enough respect to make a simple mistake and not get my fucking heart raped.
Dude, it's a process. I feel you. My heart bled, I cried, I tried everything to go back to her and she just denied me. When she hung up on me after I called her and asked her if we could just talk, I realized I didn't need that bitch. I realized I'm my own person. I realized I didn't need her in my life and I realized that I'm better off looking for someone who will actually care for me. I'm young, I'm 18, and I'm going to college, and then I have my whole life ahead of me. Your life isn't over when she says it's over, and frankly, there's no way to get it through to you right now. You're heartbroken and I know you think that you'll die alone or that your life isn't worth living. I know how it is. I've been there with a loaded gun in my hands and I wondered what the fuck my life has come to. You only get one chance at this, OP, and you'll get to stick your dick into something else in the future, I believe in you. But this thread is useless to you. You're deprived and you just can't deal with it. But you can.
Time is the answer. Trust me on this. If you think it will get worse tomorrow, it won't. Even people who's loved ones died have moved on. Just keep on going. One day you'll feel powerful again, and you'll take pride in being single and ready for the whole world. And one day, very soon, you'll think back and wonder why you were even sad at all.

We met on April 11th, her friend hooked us up over snapchat and I instantly fell in love with her, she was just so perfect in my eyes.

She was depressed and still trying to get over her ex-bf. I have spent countless nights staying awake just in case she would wake up with a nightmare and need someone to talk to, I remember how I skipped studying for an important test just to comfort her.

So some backstory about me:
My mom and dad got divorced when I was 2 years old. My mom abused me, my dad abused me. At age 10 I was diagnosed with diabetes and I got a witch of a stepmom.
I would usually just sit by myself and deal with my sadness and loneliness, then she came in my life and she would sit with me for hours cheering me up, cracking jokes etc and just generally bubbly and happy.
We spent hours building houses in minecraft and just laughing after those moments.

All the happiness she brought me has just been taken away and it feels so empty.

I'm worried for her as well since most nights she wakes up crying because her family literally hates her and she's worried no ones ever gonna love her. Well, I loved her and somehow I managed to comfort her in those moments. Now I'm worried that no ones gonna be there for her and she'll take her life.

This is so silly, the whole story I mean and it's written in a bad way but I did my best.

Absolutely demolish your wall until your hand breaks, then start lifting and don't stop until you don't hate yourself anymore

What the fuck is it with bitches flipping out over dumb shit you happen to honestly forget about?

Cant lift if my hand is broken bro

>Hey guys, my girlfriend just broke up with me and I've been crying for the past 4 hours.

BETAFAG PUSSYBOY DETECTED

you need to glue some hair to your chest, drink a fifth of cheap bourbon and fuck as many nasty, fat ugly hos as you can as quickly as you can

otherwise you are in grave danger of becoming a cross-dressing ladyboy who will let anonymous men serially arse-fuck you for a tenner

holy shit dude

I don't know but that's exactly what happened. She lives across my town, which is a good 10 minutes by car and my car is an Expedition, AKA major gas guzzler. I still spend a lot on gas going to my work like 3 minutes away. She went to Seattle to visit her dad for a month, and her mom stayed at her house. My girlfriend tasked me with taking care of her dog every day when her mom wasn't there. Thing is her mom was ALWAYS there. I went every day for half a month, always asking "so when are you not gonna be here so I can swing by? I spend a lot of gas coming here" and her mom finally texts me and tells me she'll be gone for one day. I go that day and take care of the dog, and then I don't go again because her mom assured me she'd stay for good. I wasn't getting paid for any of this and my girlfriend really didn't say thank you for it so I never went again. Turns out her mom stayed another day wherever she went and she didn't tell me. That was enough to break up with me.

Stop being a pussy and lift anyway

bump

420 get

Thread is dying, thank you to everyone though, you brought my mood up a bit.

im still here user

Me too

I wouldn't bother with trying to find women for a day or so. They aren't stupid and they'll see you're a mess.

As for how bad you feel, go and be with friends, get drunk (expensive in Sweden I know). Just try not to think about her.

Also, there's nothing wrong with having a good cry. If it helps you then all to the good. Just don't wallow in your misery. That's not healthy.

One last thing, if you shared a bed with her, be aware that the pillows will smell of her and that, more than anything else, will mess with your head. Change them.

Thank you, thought everyone had left by now.

i dont have anything better to do. yeah why dont you go get shit face drunk wtf are you doing on Sup Forums

Think about all the shit that really bothered you about her... C'mon, you know she wasn't perfect. Now, go out and find yourself another girl that doesn't do that shit.... Ta-da! You're better off than you were before. See OP, this is an opportunity, not a disaster. Keep at it bro!

I'm sorry, user, I really am.

I can relate.Here's my story and advice :

I caught my first ex-boyfriend with a hooker in his bed.Can you fucking imagine me opening the door and seeing them there doing the stuff?

I was shock, I thought I'm dreaming, the whole universe collapsed, I couldn't sleep well for few months, everything that reminded me of him(places,songs,pictures,etc) brought me intense emotional pain...I couldn't even attend certain places sometimes...

The second one : used to hit me , he beat me up once because ''he's the leader in his house'', I was so broken that I didn't say a word and I believed I deserved it :(

His beatings made me depressed, suicidal and one time I wanted to kill myself....guess what he did..
: He left me...he left me broken, vulnerable, hurt....he left me and the next week he was into another relationship...

user, please, listen to us. You're young, the odds are in not in our favor because the younger you are the most lonely you are.Studies have said that the older you get the more chances you have to find ''the one''.

user, please, listen to us : go out, get a hobby, DELETE EVERYTHING about her, block her everywhere. If her future dates ignore her she'll come at you but don't accept her because she'll going to break up with you again at some time in the future.

Go out, find a hobby, dance, walk, do jogging, pain, listen to music, DISTRACT your mind.

We, as humans, are built to heal if we forget the thing that used to hurt us.

Now, I've been in a relationship(2 years) with this turkish handsome man who treats me like his little prince (yes, call me a fag), he's loyal, faithful, honest, kind, gentle, and I return the favor infinitely.

C'mon, user, you can do it, we all can.

Liquor stores are closed at this time in Sweden :)

No, I'm still here. You're not alone mate. I hope you're beginning to feel a bit better.

Completely ignore her forever. That's what I did with my ex when she broke up with me.

In my experience women like men who look presentable, i.e you shave, have tidy hair, non bitten nails and dress nicely. Actual attractiveness is less important than you think. Confidence is also something women love and they love to be asked about themselves.

girls are fun to fuck, they are bunk to love. That is because they never love you back. It's an empty word that they use to get whatever it is that they want. Once you become useless that's when "I love you" becomes "I don't know you, lol." Women are heartless fuckers who have been given too much. Just fuck them for now. Nothing more. Don't ever give you heart to one of them.

I honestly don't think I have the balls to block her.
She has attempted suicide multiple times when I didn't answer on one of "those" nights. I don't want that to happen again.

so are you just chilling on Sup Forums by yourself?

Yep, listening to some music as well

Hey OP.

This song helped me get over my ex of 4 years,

have a listen, and remember life fucking goes on.

youtube.com/watch?v=GvfbIU8LYyY

>I honestly don't think I have the balls to block her.

Then ignore her !
DO NOT answer her texts, if you do you have failed us !

Make sure you tell her mom, her friends/family about her being suicidal and if she threatens you with suicide IT'S ONLY a blackmail thing from her !

She won't do it.If she threatens to kill herself call her family/friend and EVEN cops and make sure you literally block her after you tell her family/friends just so she's safe.
It's her life and her choices and she's most likely just threatening.

Is she under psychiatric care ? Any antidepressants ?

How can you be so lazy?

A 3 minute drive to work and you don't walk.
A 10 minute drive across town and you can't walk it.

When I drove I dropped my wife off at the store and parked in the back lot and walked in to meet her. Then I'd get the car and bring it to her in front of the store.

I always took the stairs [if it was 5 floors or below] instead of the elevator.

I had a GSD that I walked for at least a mile in the AM before work and 2 miles afterwards. Days off we'd about 5 miles in a day.

And here I am crippled using a walker now and you're bitching about the short distances to get to work or your ex's house.

No wonder your ex broke up with your pathetic ass.

>fuck me running

>What should I do?

Endure the pain till the enlightning thought that it didn't really matter to you that much. After that, concentrate on yourself and your goals.

No care or such, just the occasional painkiller.

As hard as this is to bear, she's not your concern anymore. She made that clear when she ended the relationship.

She can't have it all her own way.

It's time to be selfish and put yourself first for a bit.

Start playing Pokemon GO

/thread and topkek

iPhone 4 ain't powerful enough, I'm also poorfag so wont be getting a new phone any time soon.

Could always post her noods I always do it after a breakup it helps deal with the loss to know that in some way you still have a little control.

Then please tell her family/her close friends that she's very suicidal, she needs psychiatric care if she's serious.

>burn anything that reminds you of her
underage faggot detected

HELP US SOLVE THIS

Would do that but already deleted all the pictures, sorry guys

i second this motion

Have you tried? It's not that taxing a game.

You could get a new phone plan and get a free phone.

I'm just saying wallowing around only does so much. Yeah it's good to feel your feelings and shit, and you should do that, but in the end you have to get back out there.

Not saying Pokemon is the answer to your problems, but it's the only reason I go outside besides work, food, and liquor.

Yeah you need iOS 8 and the iPhone 4 can only update to iOS 7 :(
Someone stole my old phone (iPhone 5) a few months ago so that's just great.

Booo, Well I got cheated on like a few other people though I ended up loosing my job after I walked in on her fucking a guy, so ya know it does get better. I ended up having to move back to my bumfuck of a town to live with my grandmother and I'm trying to get back on my feet.
Be glad it was just an online relationship and that neither of you moved to be with the other.

Why'd you lose your job?

Craigslist? I'm sure you can find a Samsung S4 (what I use to play) for dirt cheap.

Life sucks a lot of other things going on and that sent me into a depressive spiral that affected my work.

That fucking sucks man, I hope you get back on your feet. Keep fighting.

I was pretty alcoholic for a bit there however its getting better and I haven't had a drink cause I was depressed in about 2 months now.

Just find someone new OP

And if your game sucks do what every loser does and date some teenaged girl almost half your age, they're easy and will do anything for your confirmation

Hey, ive been talking to this girl (pic related) for the last 3 months

She said she was willing to go out with me at the end of this month. She just needed time to get over all her inhibitions and whatnot. But yesterday she decided that she didnt want to be with me after all bc im to much of a slacker (i have failed most of my high school classes, but was going to try and do my work if it made her happy)

She said that she might maybe change her opinion of me.
But it kills me bc we were bassicly already together. And she was saying shit about us being together and how i was going to be a great boyfriend. she was the first girl i have ever been able to get bc im too fucking beta to talk to women but idk what to do now

dont text her you colossal faggot imagine shes getting bent over by tyrone and move on

Get rid of anything that reminds you od her, delete contact info, if you have to think of her think about the dumb shit you had to deal with when with her.

But you won't do any of this. You'll probably text her and then feel like an idiot after.

She's not special. None of them are. You have her on a pedestal and you will see in time she was not as great as you believed her to be.

Probably. What do I do if she texts me tonight crying about something?

Jesus Christ you're a mess. You gotta get your shit together before you find a gf man because the only ones who'll be attracted to you while you're shit are other people who are shit. Look yourself in the mirror right now and ask yourself if you're pathetic. Until the day you can honestly say "no, I'm not pathetic" keep working on yourself and don't bother with women.

Do I work out? Do I practice being a jedi?
How do I get all this shit together?

Lol joe rogan

You sound like a total fucking fag.

Buddy similar thing happened here. Lost the girl, the apartment the dog, grandma and my job all within a short period. I had to move back into my dad's at 25. It took me about 2 years to get my head out of my ass and I'm pretty good now. I rent a room from my brother now which ia cool by me as we get along well and he has a nice big house. Basically like living with a roommate.

I changed careers. I do renovations now which I find rewarding and I find it manly, tbh. I feel like a man now and not a depressed little bitch. I wear my scars from work like a badge of honour as it represents the hard work I do. I'll be ready to become self employed in a year or two and will likely be makung pretty good coin.

I'm not where I imagined id be at my age, but the future looks good as long as I keep doing the best I can, which I know I will.

Good luck bro. Honestly, anytime you have your doubts, ask yourself if you are doing the best things for yourself. If the answer is "no" then do whatever it is that will make the answer "yes". Don't do it tomorrow, do it today. I'd you so the best you can right now and keep doing your best it will get better. Promise you.

What do you want to do? What career do you want? What makes you happy? If you don't know what makes you happy go and and find something that does. Explore yourself. Have you dealt with your childhood issues? I'm almost certain you have not and you need to do that.

And do not answer her tits or calls for any reason. She is not doing any of that to benefit you, she's only doing it to benefit herself. She'll see she has you wrapped around her finger which gives her some sick ego boost at your expense. Don't do it, just don't.