I am a Watchman

I am a Watchman.

(No not a character from a comic book or movie..)

But in the sense that as a Christian. I have a duty to observe what goes on in the World today, and when it is time? To warn my brothers and sisters.

Events have left us on the cusp of "The end of days".

But Christ said that all things would not be fulfilled until several specific events happened.

Most do not realize that until 1948 Armageddon could not happen because Israel no longer existed as a nation.

But since then?

Well Christ said their would b a "great falling away" Which means religion would be under siege and folks would be losing their faith.

So now what event still must occur before the arrival of the Anti-Christ?

Join me in this thread and I will share more with you if you desire.

Please note I am not here to convert folks or to fill pews in churches.

My desire is simply to share what I have learned with those who may know in their hearts that something is going on and that our reason for being here is far more than many expect.

Welcome.

AMA

No interest?

All right then, good night Sup Forums.

leave quicker, never return

Bad post. Bad poster. Religion a shit. Christianity a shit. Poster believes fairytales.

I would have but YOU replied.

Can you tell what makes you feel like the "Anti-Christ" is coming? Non believer user here

You certainly have a right to your opinions.
Did you have any questions?

Anyway, I certainly know of many fairy tales.
I also know many folks like you have been fooled and have been lead to believe a lot of nonsense that is not in the Bible.

So I can understand why you might think it is a work of fiction.

It is not however.

Fiction that is, in fact what it is a a very badly translated piece of historical fact.

I could say worse for the Koran and That all of us are being fooled by folks with a goal.

Sadly those folks are very organized and are involved in all forms of Government, Media, Education, and Religion.

There is a conspiracy to deceive all of mankind, and it is very close to being fulfilled.
But hey go on about your day and your life.

I know that one day you will believe in God, but sadly the odds are that on that day you will listen to and follow the devil himself.

Well the Bible says as much.

I listen to those with religion claim they can not wait for the second coming or rapture.

They are literally walking in to the trap.

There were as I said above events that needed to happen prior to Armageddon and nearly all of those have been fulfilled. Of course men just like me have said this for several centuries now.

I also point out I am NOT trying to predict a date here. It is also very clear that no man will know the time and date of Satan's being cast down among us not as a human but in his still fully "angelic" form. That is the thing that I found most surprising. I had always read that Anti-Christ would be a human and I could not understand how any man could fool everyone in to worshiping and bowing to him.

Yet if the Whore of Babylon and the False Prophet tell all of us that this Angelic being who has just arrived among us is Christ? Would we doubt them with the evidence before our very eyes? That is the twist. The trick and one that honestly angers me a little. I will continue if you wish or clarify if you desire.

Saw some clickbait-y article that rapture will be today or something and now I come across this thread.
Huh... what a coincidence.

In these times, there are lots of people who dont believe at all in Christ. What will happen if, as you said, it is told that an "angelic being" is Christ, and those who dont believe dont follow the lie? Will there be a war or something?

I have a degree in Hermeneutics... I was a pastor for 3 years, and I can personally attest to the fact that Christianity is garbage (at least the one created by Constantine)... OP... for your own sake... Read different translations of the bible... Read books written by people other than Christians... Expand your mind... Find peace in existentialism. Oh, and as always, checkem

Well I can only tell you their is not going to be a rapture.

Just lies about it.

The devil will "claim" he is here to "rapture" folks away.

Anyway there are several bible study sites that allow text search of the Bible. feel free to search the word Rapture. It is used ony once and not in relation to some mystical gathering that Paul wrote about in first Thessalonians and then wrote second Thessalonians to disabuse early first century Christians not to believe in the lie called rapture.

I have a friend who says there are no coincidences just the "timing of the Lord".

Well, thank you for the response.

I don't know what would happen.
Certainly is a Non human Super Natural being showed up on Earth claiming to be Christ. What would YOU do?

I know I would be shouting at folks that "he is a liar". But it says most are going to believe him.

As to War? We are already at war both literal and figurative.

The Bible says Antichrist will be cast down just as the Earth is declaring "Peace, Peace, Peace" Then as he is being cast down among us Natural disasters will occur most likely ones he will be unable to change and so mankind will be both celebrating his arrival and in fear of what is wrong with the Earth itself.

Obviously Donald Trump is the Anti-christ!

I am not so close minded as to say that the Christian path is the only one.

What path you may take is between you and your Creator if you should happen to believe in one.

Again while I am seeking the Truth with in the Abrahamic Traditions. I certainly am not trying to claim that I have even any say over of who is hell bound or not. I like to debate the words in the books themselves. But I assure you if we met you would not find me to be overly preachy or self righteous. You might enjoy a lively discussion or two. Or you might hate me. It happens.

No. Obviously he isn't since he is a human if only barely by definition.

Read a couple of my posts brother.

Antichrist is not and will not be a human man.

I meant to direct this comment to you.

>I have a friend who says there are no coincidences just the "timing of the Lord".

And not just to plop it on the end of my reply to the other user.

Sorry.

OP... Im inclined to believe you actually... for real.

Watchmen, huh?

proof op is right

Hail Satan, bro.

Too many Christians left. I think of the story of Sodom and Gomorrah and Abraham bargaining with God. I figure there will be at most 10 Christians left at the end of the world. Quite likely none.

Nah. I am afraid I don't have any form of Compliment or Kudo for Lucy.

I can only think If I were in his place I would have surrendered rather than to drag down even one other with me.

No one deserves to be put through this fucked up thing called "life".

Fellow Christianon here
So do I have to stop masturbating if the end of days is coming?
I feel the exact same way, but I just wanted to know.

The book implies there will be 12000 from each of the tribes of Israel. (Approx 144000) It can be implied each of the ethno's will get 12000 as well.

So another 84000 and last Gods two Witness'' who will be traveling from Church to Church warning them that they are making a huge mistake think the Antichrist is Christ.

So perhaps 228002? That's if we can take numbers from Scripture literally which I don't feel we honestly can.

But the vast majority of them will die only 10 days after the Antichrist is cast down.

Read Revelations chapters 2 and 3 about the seven churches and note the very slight differences between the two that are professed to be beloved of God (Smyrna, and Philidelphi.)